Chapter 8

Gravity
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon got a phone call after lunch. She spoke on the phone for a while, and then she looked for you.

She found you in your office, staring blankly at the computer monitor. She entered the office and sat next to you.



Your office was simple. You had a desk in the corner that occupied most of the room. It used to be a walk in closet that Taeyeon repurposed and designed for you since you insisted that she should use the spare room as a studio.



You scratched the back of your neck and then glanced at her.

“I have no idea what my password is.” Taeyeon smiled.

“You know how to use it?” She asked, opening the bottom drawer in front of her.

“Kind of? I’m not sure.” She handed you a small notepad.

“You have all your passwords here.” You opened it.

You typed in the password and your desktop loaded. The first thing that greeted you was a picture of Taeyeon. You smiled.

“You look beautiful in that photo.” You told Taeyeon, she blushed.

“Thanks, ___.” She placed her hand on your back.

You stared at the monitor again for a moment.

“No clue.” You faced her. “I should ask Moonbyul to teach me.” You signed and she rubbed your back.

“That’s a great idea.” Taeyeon suddenly remember why she went to your office. “Oh! Wendy called, she wants to see you.”

“Wendy? From the orphanage, right?” You told her and she nodded.

“Yeah, she just had lunch with Irene, and they were wondering if you want to spend time with them.”

“Sure! Will you be there too?” You turned off the computer.

“If you want me to.” She stood up.

“Of course.” You followed her.





“So? Who is who?” Sunny asked.



You were currently sitting down in a small café. You thought it would be a good idea to invite Sunny, Moonbyul and Solar, so you all could spend time together, and they agreed.



“Is this some sort of game to you?” You faked being offended.

“You’re just mad because you don’t know.” She grinned.

“I do know.” You pointed to them one by one and told her who was who. “See?”

“How about them?” She pointed with her head to two girls sitting in a nearby booth.

“I don’t think I know them.” You scratched your head just as Irene and Wendy entered the café. “But I think I know them.”

“Yes, you do!” Solar stood up to greet them with hugs. The rest soon followed.

You stood up but stayed still not knowing what to do.

“Hi ___, I’m Wendy.” She offered her hand and you shook it.

Please log in to read the full chapter