Chapter 10

Gravity
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon got home around dinner time. She entered the apartment and noticed the lights were dimmed.

“___, I’m back!” She said loud. “Sorry I took so long, Solar wanted me to-” She froze in place when she saw you standing by the living room table.

You were all dressed up and the table was decorated with some candles and flowers.

Her eyes got teary and you smiled.

“Welcome home, Tae.”





Taeyeon approached you slowly, her tears shining with the candlelight and her hand covering .

When she was right in front of you, you opened your arms, and she hugged your waist. You wrapped your arms around her, and she rested her head on your shoulder.

“What’s all this?” She asked, observing everything on the table.

“A date?” You asked hopeful and she faced you. “Only of you want.”

“I do.” You grinned. “But.” You frowned while she looked down at her outfit. “I want to wear nicer clothes.” She faced you again.

“I can wait.” She kissed your cheek and then parted the hug, disappearing into the bedroom.



“Only one of us can be victorious!” Taeyeon heard you talk from the bathroom, she was doing her hair. “You will never beat me, I am the guardian of this kingdom!” She chuckled. “And I am the strongest of the land, every kingdom will be mine!”

Taeyeon finished getting ready and went back to the living room, she stood there amused.

“My sword will prove you wro-” You noticed her and placed the chopsticks you were playing with on the table. You stood up.

“That sounded really intense.” She said while you approached her. You giggled, embarrassed.

“You look gorgeous.” You extended your hand and she held it. “I’m not saying that you didn’t before.” She smiled.

“Thank you, you look beautiful too.” You walked together to the table, and you gestured her to sit down.

“Thanks, Moonbyul helped me.” You smiled. “I’ll go get our dinner.” You bowed and she chuckled.

You heated up the food and then brought it to the table.

“Everyone said you like these dishes.” You placed them in the middle. Taeyeon was in awe.

“Everyone?” She wondered out loud.

“I asked our friends.” You took out your phone and right when you were about to show it to her, it beeped.

M

Please log in to read the full chapter