Chapter 14

Gravity
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“That restaurant was actually really nice.” Taeyeon told you while you were driving.

You had just finished eating dinner and were on your way home.

“You’re welcome.” You said and she rolled her eyes.

“It was Sunny the one who recommended it.” She pinched your cheek.

“Yeah, but whose sister is she?” You grinned and Taeyeon shook her head.

You came to a halt on a red light.

“I know… I’m lucky you love me.” You leaned in and kissed her cheek.

“Yes, you are.” Taeyeon turned her head and kissed your lips softly.

“The luckiest person on the planet.” You kissed her again.



The light turned green and you moved forward.

Before you could even react, a car crashed into the left side and your car did a flip before settling upright.

Taeyeon was dizzy and confused the first few moments and was trying her best to make sense of her surroundings.

A police officer who happened to be driving close by heard the commotion and arrived at the scene of the accident first.

He checked on you and Taeyeon first, leaving in the middle of the conversation to arrest the driver of the other car, who was trying to run away by foot.

A few minutes later, two ambulances arrived back to back.

“Taeyeon, hey.” Taeyeon heard Sunny’s voice and tried to look at her, stopping when she felt pain on her shoulder.

“Sunny…” Sunny placed her hands on Taeyeon’s shoulders to hole her still.

“Don’t move, okay? You’ll be fine, it’s just the impact of the seatbelt.” Sunny said and Taeyeon nodded. She then covered a small cut she had on her head with gauze while her coworkers opened your door. “Help my sister.” She told them, they nodded at her and reassured her that they were going to do their very best.

“___?” Taeyeon called for you but got no response. “Sunny, is ___ okay?” She asked while Sunny placed a neck brace on her.

“She will be, don’t worry.” They took Taeyeon out of the car and into the ambulance where Sunny sat next to her right away while not losing sight of you. Her colleagues placed you on a stretcher and loaded you into the other ambulance.

The ambulance’s door closed, and she glanced at Taeyeon who looked terrified, holding her hand and giving it a squeeze.







“___, are

Please log in to read the full chapter