Chapter 13

Gravity
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Are we going to my favorite restaurant?” You asked from the back seat.

You were currently in Sunny’s car, she was driving. Sooyoung was next to her, and you were behind her. Taeyeon was sitting next to you in the back.

“No, we are not.” Sunny replied focused on the road.

“What’s your favorite restaurant?” Sooyoung asked, happy to engage in the conversation.

“That’s what I want to know.” You said and looked at Taeyeon.

“Not telling.” She said, shaking her head.

“I’ll tell you later.” Sunny glanced at Sooyoung.

“Thank you.” You placed your hand on Sunny’s shoulder.

“I wasn’t talking to you.” Sunny told you, and you frowned, sinking into your seat and crossing your arms.



Sunny drove you all to the mall, and you walked together to a restaurant located to the main floor.

“It looks nice, right?” Sooyoung said when you all sat down. You agreed with her.

“Have we been here before?” You asked Taeyeon. She shook her head.

“It’s new.” She smiled at you.



During dinner, you were all talking happily.

“How long have you been together?” You asked Sooyoung and Sunny.

“We started dating a few weeks after your accident.” Sunny replied, holding Sooyoung’s hand.

“Did you know each other before the accident?” You were curious.

“We did, we’ve been working at the same hospital for a couple of years now.”

“I approve your relationship.” You nodded to yourself.

“Thanks ___.” Sunny smiled at you.

“Just promise you won’t hurt her.” You told Sooyoung and they chuckled.

“I promise.” You nodded again and then faced Taeyeon.

“Was I good?” You asked her, they smiled.

“You were perfect.”





Taeyeon was nervous when she arrived at the orphanage. It was her first time there, and she knew you were going to introduce her to everyone.

The front gate was open and so was the main entrance.

When she entered, she found a reception desk. No one was behind it, so she just waited. Not long after, a middle-aged woman exited a nearby door and greeted her.

“You must be Taeyeon, ___’s girlfriend.” The lady said and she nodded, b

Please log in to read the full chapter