Chapter 11

Gravity
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

You knocked on the studio’s door and opened it.

“You’re leaving?” Taeyeon asked from behind her easel.

“Yup, Sunny is waiting for me downstairs.” You entered the studio and approached her. “I’ll be back in the afternoon.” You kissed her cheek and she smiled.

“Can you bring dinner?” She pointed to the canvas. “I have a lot to do today.”

“Of course.” Your phone rang. “Make sure to eat lunch, okay?” You showed her the phone, it was a missed call from Sunny. You headed to the door.

“I will.” You waved at each other and you left.



Sunny was waiting outside her car when you exited the building. She pointed to her watch as soon as she saw you. You chuckled and gave her a quick hug before getting in her car. She rolled her eyes, getting in too.

“It’s still early.” You said when she started driving.

“I know but I’m hungry. I haven’t eaten anything since yesterday.” You frowned.

“Why? Were you working?” You glanced at her and she was grinning.

“Not really. I kind of fell asleep in the afternoon and woke up like an hour ago.” You laughed. “I had a long shift yesterday, though.”

“That makes sense.” You nodded to yourself.



“Are you coming in with me for support as my sister or do you just want to see if your girlfriend is here?” You asked as you both walked through the parking lot of the hospital. She proposed to eat lunch at a place close by.

“I’m here to know how you’re doing, you’re my little sister and I worry about you.” She told you and you smiled. “That’s the place.” Sunny pointed to a small restaurant across the hospital, she held your hand and dragged you there.

The waiter greeted Sunny when she saw her, and then you introduced yourself to him since they seemed close.

“It’s nice to meet you again.” He said.

“Sorry.” You scratched the back of your head and you both chuckled. He was really nice.

“Doctor Choi is already at the table.” He told Sunny.

“I knew it!” You said and she grinned.



Sunny sat down next to Sooyoung and you sat in front of them.

“Sunny told me you have quite a few appointments today.” Sooyoung said after you all greeted each other.

“Yeah, I have to get some tests done first, and then I have to see my doctor.” You smiled at her.

“Do you want the usual, ___?” Another waiter asked. You looked at him and then at Sunny who fake coughed. “Oh, right… Sorry.” He chuckled awkwardly. “What would you like?”

“I’ll have the usual, thanks.” You smiled at him and he nodded.

He took everyone’s orders and left.

“Do I come here often?” You asked Sunny, she nodded.

“You used to come here every week to have lunch with me.” Sunny explained.

“I can do it again” She smiled.

“That would be really nice, ___.

Please log in to read the full chapter