Chapter 2

Gravity
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

A couple of days later…

It was early afternoon and you’ve just had lunch.

Sunny was keeping you company while Taeyeon went home to shower and get a few things.

“This one is my favorite.” Sunny handed you a picture. She brought a few photo albums to help you remember.

“Who’s that?” You asked pointing at one of the two girls in the picture. They were sitting together and there were other people behind them.

“That’s Irene and that’s me.” Sunny told you while pointing who was who.

“It’s a nice picture.” You gave it back.

“Want to know why it’s my favorite?” She was smiling. You nodded. “Look over here.”

She showed it to you again and pointed to the corner. There was a girl sleeping on a chair with open.

“That’s you.” She giggled. “We spent the whole day playing outside and by the time we got back at the orphanage you sat down and fell asleep right away. It took us half an hour to wake you up so you would bathe and go eat dinner.”

You both were laughing together when Taeyeon arrived.

“What’s so funny?” She asked as she approached your wardrobe, placing the things she brought inside. Sunny handed her the picture when she was done.

“Remember this one?” Sunny asked her. Taeyeon chuckled and gave it back.

“I brought more, if you want to see them.” She handed Sunny a small bag.

“Yes, please. This is fun.” You told them.

 

 

About an hour later…

“___, there’s some people who want to see you.” Sunny told you right after reading the message she just received on her phone.

“Only if you’re ready” Taeyeon told you.

They didn’t want to overwhelm you by having everyone visit but, at the same time, all your friends have been worried about you and want to see you.

“It’s okay, they can come.” You shrugged. “I don’t mind.”

“Okay then, I’ll go get them” Sunny stood up. “They’re downstairs in the cafeteria.” You nodded and she left.

 

You turned all your attention to Taeyeon who was drawing on a notepad. You observed her.

She noticed you were looking at her, so she closed the notepad and looked at you with a small smile.

“How was your morning?” You asked her, smiling.

“It was good; I went home and got some things.” She told you and you nodded.

“How was yours?”

“Good, I just spent time with Sunny here.”

 

Your small talk was cut short when Sunny entered your room followed by two women around your age. One had long blonde hair and the other had long dark hair.<

Please log in to read the full chapter