Chapter 5

Gravity
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Sunny went to your place to get you clothes right after the doctor let you know that you could go home that same evening. She took most of your things with her so you wouldn’t have to later and went back to the hospital.

“I’ll wait for you in the car.” Sunny said right after she gave you your clothes. You looked at her suspiciously and Taeyeon chuckled.

“She knows it’ll take an hour, right?” You asked Taeyeon who just smiled.

“She met someone that works here while you… you know.” Taeyeon seemed uncomfortable to say the words.

“While I was getting my beauty sleep?” You made her smile. “Is the person nice?”

“I don’t know, I’ve only seen her a couple of times in the cafeteria.” Taeyeon told you and you nodded. “But she makes Sunny happy.”

“That’s good.” You reached for your clothes and paused for a moment, debating with yourself whether to change there or not. Taeyeon noticed your hesitation and turned around to face the wall. “I’m sorry…” You whispered.

“Don’t worry, ___. I’ll start packing.”

Taeyeon packed your things without even glancing at you. She knew that you weren’t comfortable and she understood, she felt that she would probably act the same way if she didn’t remember who you were.





The doctor replaced your cast with a splint so you could start your rehabilitation exercises the next day without any trouble and signed your papers. He gave you a note with your next appointments and he told you that you’ll get reminders on your phone. Sunny made sure to leave it charging so it would be ready to use when you get home.

Taeyeon carried your bag while you both left the hospital. When you reached the parking lot you saw Sunny talking to a girl taller than her with brown hair. They were laughing together and it made you smile.

“Is that…?” You asked as you approached them without them noticing.

“Yup, they look cute, right?” Taeyeon glanced at you and smiled to herself. “Don’t say anything.” She told you and you frowned.

“I wasn’t going to.” You replied confused and she gave you an ‘are you sure?’ look. “I swear I wasn’t”

“Right…” Taeyeon succeeded in teasing you and you took a mental note to get her back.

“Hi Sunny.” You said as soon as you reached them. She faced you and smiled.

“___, are you ready to go home?” She asked and you nodded. You glanced at the girl and then back at her. “Right, this is Sooyoung, Sooyoung this is ___, my sister

Please log in to read the full chapter