I want you back

Let's Dance!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today was their last day to rehearse for the dance contest that was happening next Friday. Moonbyul's schedule was really tight that week and Saturday morning was the last free time she had before all of her meetings began, yes, they could rehearse a little during the Monday class but it wasn’t the same thing, so, after begging Wheein to take care of Yuna that morning, she went to the dance studio.

 

It wasn’t her smartest decision to go there without having breakfast.

 

- Okay, the last part now!

 

Yongsun went to adjust some things in the sound system and when she turned back, there was Moonbyul, laying on the ground.

 

- I can’t do this anymore. I’m gonna die!

- You’re always this dramatic, aren’t you? - the woman nodded. - Come on, is the last move, I swear we can even eat something after this if you want to. - Yongsun extended her hand to help Moonbyul get up.

 

Moonbyul refused Yongsun’s helping hand at first, insisting she was going to die if they continue to dance but eventually gave in, accepting the teacher’s help. Well, actually what she wanted wasn’t help per se, what she wanted was Yongsun to lift her up, alone, while she did nothing.

 

- C’mon, Moonbyul. I can’t do this alone.

- Of course you can! I believe in you!

 

After gathering all her strengths for a few seconds, Yongsun pulled Moonbyul in a final attempt, which didn’t end very well. When she pulled Moonbyul, the woman in fact lifted up a few centimeters but then she went straight to the floor one more time and brought Yongsun with her this time.

 

Fortunately, Yongsun was able to stop her fall by putting her hands beside Moonbyul’s head. The two women stared at each other before starting to laugh at the whole situation.

 

- Oh. - they turned their heads to the door where Dahee was now standing. - Oh, don’t mind me. Please, proceed with the whole “pinning my wife on the floor” thing. - she said sarcastically before turning back.

- Dahee! Wait! Dahee! - Moonbyul screamed as she watched her wife walking away.

- Oh! Sorry. - Yongsun got off Moonbyul. - Go after her.

 

Moonbyul started getting up but gave up midway, choosing to sit on the floor instead.

 

- No.

- What?

- I’m not going after her.

- Are you sure? - Yongsun was surprised at her partner’s decision.

- Yeah. - Moonbyul sighed. - I’m done. I can’t do this anymore.

- Wait… what does that mean?

- It means that I have made my decision and… I… I’m gonna ask for a divorce.

- Whoa, whoa! - Yongsun sat beside Moonbyul on the floor. - I’m gonna ask this again, are you sure? Because that’s a huge thing, Moonbyul.

- Trust me, I have been thinking about this a whole ing lot.

 

After a few moments of silence, Yongsun was the one who broke the tense atmosphere in the room.

 

- Well, I had a surprise for you regarding this subject… sort of. - Moonbyul looked confused at Yongsun, who rapidly got up and walked to the table at the corner of the room. - It’s a… picnic! - Moonbyul burst out laughing at the image of Yongsun with a basket in her hands. - Don’t laugh!

- And how does that have anything to do with this subject?

- Well, you may not know thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter