Dream or nightmare

Let's Dance!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul opened her eyes, wondering if she had just woken up from a wonderful dream or from a terrible nightmare because that’s how she felt the previous night was. Two amazing things or two dreadful things had happened that night, depending on the point of view.

On one side, she discovered the feelings that Yongsun shared for her, broughting up what she also feels for the dance teacher and Dahee not only attended her performance despite her work-related appointments but also recorded everything to keep as a memory and shared with their daughter while boosting a proud smile on her face. On the other hand, Moonbyul had just realized that Yongsun had feelings for her and it was mutual on her part as well, while her marriage seemed to be going better than ever.

 

Looking around the room, Moonbyul noticed the empty space on the other side of the bed. Saturday. Dahee was probably already at her job at this point.

 

The vibration of the smartphone on the bedside table quickly grabbed Moonbyul’s attention, who unlocked the device to see the notification of the just received audio message from Yongsun. After a moment of just looking at the notification, she gathered enough courage and tapped the play button.

 

“Hey Moonbyul, I’m just sending this message to talk about what happened last night… uh… Oh my God, this is embarrassing, how do I phrase this…” - Yongsun paused for a second.

 

“Yes, she thought it was a mistake, thank God. I can’t deal with two people fighting for my poor heart.”

 

“Right, I’ll go straight to the point. Was I a little bit drunk? Yes. Do I regret what we did? Absolutely not.”

 

“.”

 

“I drank on purpose to have enough courage to do what I’ve been thinking, dreaming of doing for… since I met you, to be honest. The day you told me you and Dahee were getting a divorce, this probably won’t look great, but I was… kinda happy. I am a horrible human being, yes, I know, but I was happy that I could finally shoot my shot with the woman that won’t leave my mind, no matter how hard I try. So… yeah, I just wanted to let you know this. Don’t worry, you don’t need to answer this message, really. Be safe. I hope to see you in class on Monday.”

 

As if in perfect timing, Moonbyul heard footsteps approaching the bedroom.

 

“Is Yuna already up?”

 

Moonbyul’s face turned into a shocked expression as Dahee walked towards the bed while holding a bed tray with an enormous variety of fruits.

 

- Oh, you’re already up. - Dahee approached the bed, putting the tray over her wife’s lap before giving her a quick kiss on the lips. - Good morning.

- What is this? - Moonbyul laughed lightly. - Shouldn’t you be at work right now?

- I asked for a day off. I couldn’t let a contest-winning dancer spend her mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter