The day after

Let's Dance!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that “was fun until it was a terrible night”, Moonbyul got up from the bed, went to the bathroom, and started to make her way down to the kitchen to get the breakfast ready, until she saw Dahee sleeping on the couch, bringing back memories from the night before. 

 

Moonbyul walked up to the couch, crouching up in front of Dahee.

 

- Dahee. Dahee, wake up. - Moonbyul spoke softly while shaking her slightly by the shoulders. 

- Uhm… hi, good mor-- Oh my God! Are you trying to make me blind? Why is there so much light? - Dahee slowly sat down, pushing the blanket to the side and putting her hand immediately over her head with a painful expression. 

 

Yes, Moonbyul came down in the middle of the night to put a blanket over her, after all, she still was her wife.

 

- No, not yet. You just slept on the couch, that’s why there's “so much light” and… you’re hungover, that also explains the headache that I can see that you’re feeling.

- Yeah, that can also explain why I don’t remember why the I chose to sleep on the couch.

- You thinking it was your choice to sleep on the couch proves that you don’t remember what happened. Now get up, I don’t wanna our daughter to see you sleeping on the couch. - Dahee gave her a confused look, waiting for an answer. - We’ll talk later, then I can tell you what really happened, now get up, get up! - Moonbyul clapped her hands as a form to rush Dahee and headed to the kitchen to make breakfast.

 

With Dahee now awake, it was time to wake up the princess of the house, Yuna.

 

After having “the best breakfast ever”, as described by Yuna, even though it was the same thing they have every day, she ran back into her room, leaving Moonbyul and Dahee alone, allowing them to finally have that conversation.

 

Moonbyul sat down on the couch, tapping the spot on her side, asking her wife to join her.

 

- First of all, understand that I’m really pissed with you, I just won’t show that now because I’m still a little sleepy. 

- Oh, boy… - Dahee kept her look down, playing with her hands, clearly nervous.

- Yesterday, as I think you still remember, we were supposed to have our couple’s dance class, but you forgot it and scheduled a “really important meeting” at the same time. Ok, it’s not the end of the world, you told me you were going to try ending it early so we could still go to the class. I waited until the latest moment possible, “ok, she couldn’t finish in time. I’m sure she tried, after all, she knows how much I was looking forward to it”. 11:10 P.M. I hear the door opening, my lovely wife is at home! She finally finished the meeting! She must be really exhausted with a meeting lasting that long. Wait… is she drunk? Yes, because the meeting ended early, in time for the couple to go to their fun and exciting activity, but she goes to a bar with her colleagues to celebrate! - Moonbyul apparently wasn’t so sleepy anymore as she screamed the last words in Dahee’s face.

- Oh my God, Moonbyul. That’s it? For the way you were talking I thought I had tried to kill you! I can’t go out with my colleagues anymore? Do I have to be with you the entire time?

- Be with me the entire time?! I barely see you around, Dahee! You’re always out with YOUR friends and colleagues! And when I try to find something for us to do together with OUR friends, you simply ditch me to go out alone! I had to go to that class without a partner! I danced with the teacher, for God’s sake, Dahee! - both the women were now standing. It was a proper argument now. 

- Wait… you did what? - Dahee tried, she really tried, but she could barely contain her laugh.

- you. you. - Moonbyul stormed out, heading in the door’s direction.

- Wait, Moonbyul. Moonbyul! - Dahee tried to stop her but the woman was gone.

 

Moonbyul got in her car, started the engine, and drove away, to where she would go, she had no idea, the only thing Moonbyul knew was that she h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter