Emails

Of Crime and Passion: Two Moons (Book 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

From: Lucky Hour Auctions Group <[email protected]>

Subject: New Auction

Dear Mr. Kim,

This is to inform you that we will have a silent auction for goods that will be discarded soon.

The goods are of the highest quality. There will be a private viewing of the merchandise on February 28, 2019, starting at 7:00 p.m.

Our event is expected to draw over 500 auctioneers.

Thank you for your business.

Cordially,

Lucky Hour Auction Management

Lady Jung,

I am forwarding you the email that I received from Lucky Hour.

The Lucky Hour club will be selling off the women they no longer need. If they are not sold, they will be used and killed afterward.

I will attend the private viewing to find out the situation of the women.

Kim, M.

Mr. Kim,

I only need one woman. I don't care about the rest.

Her name is Kim Yongsun and her picture is attached to this email.

Find out where she's being kept, what her current condition is and how much they  plan to sell her for. I'll also need one of your men to case the auction house and report how armed the triads are. We will make purchases for weapons based on the information you will be providing.

I will personally lead my group, so I expect 100% accuracy in your report.

Lady Jung

Wina stares at her computer a little bit longer and sighs, wondering why she even agreed to rescue this girl. But then, this is what family is for. She'll do anything to make sure that their family problems are kept within the family only.

She sat comfortably in her basement office and stared at the people with her.

In front of her sat 14 of her brother's best men. They've all been serving her brother since before she was adopted, and she trusts them with her life.

Wina: Okay, listen up.

She stands up and moves in front of her desk an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter