DAYS & NIGHTS | KISSES AND HUGS

A Deal of 20

3 days after their airport drama, Hyewon and Minju is lounging at their couch. The older girl laying her head on the latter’s lap, while Minju is watching the television. Hyewon was busy playing with Minju’s fingers hoping that the younger girl would give her attention.

“Hey,” She called her roommate. “Give me some love, please.”

“Not now.” Minju said, focused on the drama she’s watching.

Hyewon rolled her eyes and turned to look at the television, groaning with the familiar casts. She looked at the remote and grabbed it to turn the television off.

“Hey!” Minju exclaimed, “I was watching!”

“You could watch it in the internet.” Hyewon shrugged. Laying her head again on the younger girl’s lap, ignoring the glare that the latter’s giving her.

“What do you want to do now?”

“Kiss me.” Hyewon stated and closed her eyes. But not feeling any movement opened it immediately only to see Minju looking at her softly, making her blush.

“What are you looking at?”

“You.”

“Shut up.” Hyewon blushed and hugged the younger girl’s waist making her giggle. She then thought of something, and started tickling the younger girl.

“You dare to laugh at me?!”

“Oh my god!” Minju laughed out loud. “Kang Hyewon!”

But the older girl ignored her warnings and continued to tickle the life out of her, flipping their positions. Hyewon was straddling Minju under her, as she tickled her. Minju could not find the strength to push the older girl off of her, which made her kick her legs.

“Please,” Minju begged, tears forming in her eyes. “Please, I’m sorry.”

Hyewon slowly came to a stop and looked at the flushed face of her roommate. She stared at the younger girl who was still trying to collect herself from all the tickling. Feeling the stare, Minju looked up to see Hyewon.

If this happened a week ago, she would definitely push the older girl off from her. But right now, she wouldn’t do it. How could she? This is not just her roommate anymore. This is her girlfriend. I love the sound of that.

And so, she returned the stare and smiled at Hyewon.

“Kiss me.”

“With pleasure.” Hyewon muttered and captured the younger girl’s lips.

Minju was ecstatic to say the least. Being able to kiss Hyewon without second thoughts is a thing she never knew she needed until 3 days ago. Kissing back the older girl, Minju could feel the kiss being heated the as each passing second.

Wrapping her arms around the older girl’s neck, she pulled her closer not wanting any space to be between them. Hyewon complied but the couch was not really an ideal place to make out. But she could compromise with that, slipping her hands inside the younger girl’s shirt.

She bit Minju’s lips asking for entrance which the latter welcomed. Hyewon continued moving her hands up until she could the younger girl’s bra. She pulled out from the kiss and proceeded to kiss the younger girl’s neck.

Hearing a moan coming from Minju, Hyewon knew she found her sweet spot. Rubbing the younger girl’s waist, she continued doing her thing. Minju was pulling her closer and closer as if there were still a space between.

Hyewon then stopped herself when she felt that she couldn’t control herself anymore. Giving light kisses on Minju’s neck and finishing it with a peck.

Pulling out from the kiss, she looked at the girl under her. Obviously flushed and panting from their heated make out session. Minju looked at Hyewon with lust, completely disappointed with the latter pulling away.

She was about to pull the older girl again for another kiss when they heard a phone chime, making the both of them groan.

“Who the would text this time?” Hyewon cussed out, making Minju giggle slapping her lightly.

“As if you’re not annoyed.” Hyewon rolled her eyes and stood up from the couch getting her phone. Minju sat up and looked at the older girl who took a sit beside her.

Curious, Minju wrapped her legs around Hyewon’s waist and hugged her neck, trying to take a peek on her phone.

“It’s our group chat.” Hyewon said opening the chat.

99-BaNgERz and a dweeb

hYEYna: HOLY

hYEYna: HYEWON

hYEYna: HOLY

cheyWOWN: WHERE ARE YOU KANG HYEWON

“That’s odd,” Hyewon furrowed her eyebrows. “Chaewon is also looking for me.”

Minju then heard her phone chime too. Whining, she asked Hyewon to get it for her not wanting to move from her position. The older girl gladly complied.

“Chaewon texted me too.” Minju said, opening the message.

Stop making out with Hyewon and make her go online.

  • Chaewonnie

“She’s looking for you.” Minju said, obviously confused.

99-BaNgERz and a dweeb

KwangBAEE: wat?

hYEYna: FINALLY

KwangBAEE: wat?

hYEYna: I CALLED IT!

hYEYna: CHAEWON YOU OWE ME!

cheyWOWN: you yena

The two girls are now utterly confused with their friends.

KwangBAEE: WHY DID U CALL ME

hYEYna: ohh did I interrupt ur y time?

KwangBAEE: shut up im leaving

cheyWOWN: I think it’s better if you check twitter.

 

Hyewon looked at Minju who just shrugged her shoulders. Quickly switching the apps, she opened her twitter. There’s nothing much there, her classmates ranting about certain classes and what not. Gossips. And oh .

“Holy .”

“What the .”

The two said in unison. They turned to each other worriedly until Hyewon heard her phone again, seeing a text from Seulgi.

Hope you’ve seen the headline.

  • SeulBear

Aunty’s coming.

  • SeulBear

Hyewon gulped, because there displaying at her phone screen a viral video of two girls kissing in the airport. As if a drama is being played. Hyewon and Minju viral video of kissing inside an airport.

“I’m screwed.” Hyewon muttered.

 

To say that Hyewon and Minju are both embarrassed when they went to class the next day was an understatement. The two of them could not even lift their heads up, with all the students staring at them. Obviously, they’ve seen the video.

“Kwangbae!” Yena greeted the girl, “You’re famous now!”

“Shut up!” Hyewon hissed at her friend.

“Oh, please.” Yena rolled her eyes, “I called it the moment you guys made out.”

Hyewon groaned and showed her phone to her friend. Displaying the recent message from her cousin, making Yena’s jaw drop.

“Holy .”

Pocketing her phone Hyewon grumbled. “I know.”

“Good luck, bud.” Yena squeezed her best friend’s shoulders.

“Thanks.” Hyewon said, and went deeper into her seat as some students started entering the class and keeps looking at her direction. Will this day end any sooner?

Minju is having the same experience like Hyewon, not bearing to look anyone in the eyes. She’s thankful that Chaewon is with her, but she the girl is also teasing about the video for the last five minutes.

“So, how’s the fame?” Chaewon joked.

“Chaewonnie, please.” Minju pouted, dipping her head down hoping her roommate is with her right now.

“Damn, Minju. Fame is not doing you any good.”

“You don’t say?”

They then heard the professor arriving, making the students scramble to their seats. Finally giving Minju a peace of mind. Her and Chaewon pulling out their notes like the studious students they are, Minju nudged the girl beside her.

“Hyewon’s mom is coming.” She whispered, receiving a wide-eyed look from her best friend.

“Why so sudden?”

“The video.” Minju deadpanned, as Chaewon let out a quiet ‘oh’.

“Well, then my friend.” Chaewon sat up, patting her best friend. “Make your mother-in-law proud.”

With this statement, Minju smacked her best friend so hard that it was loud enough to be heard by the entire class. The professor stopping his lecture, as him and the other students turned to look at them.

“Sorry.” Both of them muttered, while Chaewon nudged the girl beside her.

“Keep it down,” The professor said and was about to continue until he looked at Minju again.

“Ms. Kim, congratulations on the video.”

Minju groaned from her seat, as her classmates laugh at what her professor just said. Where is Hyewon when you need her?

 

By the time Minju arrived at her apartment, she was welcomed by a kiss from her favorite person. I could be used to this.

“Welcome back!” Hyewon exclaimed and hugged the girl who smiled at her.

“Wait, let me put my things down first.” Minju laughed at the excited older girl.

“Come on, let’s play Mario Kart.”

“Alright, alright.” Minju said slipping off her shoes. “Let me change first.”

Minju quickly went to her room and changed out to much more comfortable clothes. She proceeded to the living room, where Hyewon already set up the gaming console. The latter sitting on their couch holding two controllers.

“I’ll beat you.” Hyewon declared.

“Keep on talking,” Minju answered, “We both know who’s going to lose her.” She smiled smugly.

“Game on.”

Three games into their Mario Kart race, the controllers were forgotten as Minju and Hyewon got lost into each other’s lips. It all started when Minju beat the older girl in the first race, the latter whining for a second one. On the second race, Hyewon was about to win when she was suddenly hit by a mushroom making Minju win by the last second.

By the third race, Hyewon was trying to distract Minju by kicking her lightly making the younger girl irritated. Hyewon keeps on kicking her until Minju got enough of it and grabbed her ankle pushing her off the couch.

Hyewon did not go out without a fight, pulling the younger onto the floor. Minju fell on top of the older girl.

“You sore loser.” Minju teased.

“You cheater.” Hyewon retorted.

Minju faked a shocked expression, “How dare you accuse me of something so big?”

“Shut up.” Hyewon muttered before pulling the girl to kiss her.

Minju did not hesitate to respond back. Biting the older girl’s lips, she trailed her hands inside Hyewon’s shirt caressing her skin. Minju then quickly went to target the older girl’s jaw down to her neck, she was Hyewon’s sweet spot, not caring if she would leave a mark.

“,” Hyewon breathe out, “Don’t leave a mark.”

“Shut up.” Minju answered, successfully shutting the older girl up by capturing her lips.

Hyewon’s mind is swirling, the moment Minju fell on top of her she wanted to kiss the younger girl. Being able to kiss Minju anytime now is such a blessing she would forever be thankful. But damn, being straddled by said girl, she could die happily now.

They both know they’re losing control now, but they don’t care. They just want to feel each other as much as possible. So, when they heard a cough coming Minju quickly pulled away, and both of them turned to look at the direction where cough came from.

“Hyewon.” Seulgi smiled awkwardly.

Minju and Hyewon quickly scrambled to their feet, fixing their clothes and hairs.

“Unnie, what are you – “

“I missed you, Hyewonnie.”

Hyewon froze in her spot, and gulped.

“Mom.” Hyewon smiled awkwardly to the middle-aged woman in their dorm.

The said woman smiling, turned to stare at the other girl beside her daughter. “Ms. Kim, nice to meet you.”

 

With the sudden arrival of her cousin and mother, Hyewon quickly gave her mother something to drink and let her rest on the kitchen pulling Seulgi into her room, followed by Minju.

“What the ?” Hyewon exclaimed, “Why didn’t you tell me?”

“I was surprised too!” Seulgi answered, “I tried calling and texting you but you were not answering.”

Hyewon quickly pulled out her phone, indeed Seulgi has been calling her nonstop for the past hour. By that time, her and Minju have either been playing Mario Kart or making out. There’s no in between.

“She just suddenly went to my apartment,” Seulgi explained, “And then immediately asked me to drive her to yours.”

Minju has been listening to the conversation, but she could not help but to feel scared. She was expecting Hyewon’s mother to arrive soon, but she didn’t think it would be this soon. To make it worse, she arrived at their dorm while the younger girl is straddling her daughter. Hand inside her shirt, making out. , so much for first impressions.

“Does she look mad?” Hyewon asked worriedly.

Seulgi stared at her cousin as if asking her if she just asked that question, “Hyewon you might have forgot it, but your mother has the most resting face ever. No offense.”

“None taken.” Hyewon nodded, because Seulgi has a point.

“Are we just going to leave her there?” Minju asked, “While we panic over here?”

“Minju, trust me,” Hyewon answered, “It’s better to panic over here than to panic over there in front of my mom.”

Minju gulped at her girlfriend’s words, “What do you mean?”

Seulgi smiled at the question, “Let’s just say Aunty is the most unpredictable person ever.”

“Like mother like daughter.” Seulgi whispered.

“Hey, I heard that!”

 

“So, how did you guys meet?” Mrs. Kang asked the two.

After their impromptu meeting at Hyewon’s room, her and Minju both got ready to face the older girl’s mother. With Seulgi giving them words of encouragement, hoping it would ease the nervousness.

“She became my roommate mom.” Hyewon answered as she ate the food that was delivered to their dorm.

“When did you became my daughter’s roommate?” Mrs. Kang directed her question to the younger girl, making the latter gulp.

“Last – “

“I was not talking to you Hyewon-ah.” Mrs. Kang cut her off, making the said girl grit her teeth. She then felt someone holding her hand under the table only to see Minju glancing at her.

“Last year ma’am.” Minju said softly while Mrs. Kang nodded.

“Is that why you never accepted to take over the company?” The older woman asked, as she drinks her water. Seulgi halted her movement and glanced at her cousin who is obviously clenching her jaw.

“It doesn’t have anything to do with that.” Hyewon quietly answered, thankful for Minju’s hand under the table.

“Is that true?”

“Mom, you know I’m too young to take over it.”

“Young, but qualified.”

“No one would take me seriously.”

“You wouldn’t know that since you haven’t done it yet.” Mrs. Kang shrugged her shoulders.

Hyewon was controlling herself, of course her mom would be stubborn about her taking over the company. She’s been pestering her about it since last year. Rolling her eyes, she answered back.

“You’re doing a good job though.”

“You would be the best though.”

With the exchange, Minju glanced at Seulgi who gave her a small smile as if saying this is a normal conversation to have between the two. Minju does not have any idea that Hyewon is really about to take over a large company. This made her feel guilty.

“What are your plans?” And Minju could feel the woman’s gaze on her.

Lifting her head, “Pardon?”

“What are your plans after you graduate?”

“Mom.” Hyewon warned but Minju squeezed her hand as if reassuring the older girl that everything is fine.

“I haven’t thought about it yet ma’am,” Minju started, “I’m more focused on the present.”

Mrs. Kang nodded, waiting for the younger girl to continue.

“But now that you’ve asked that, maybe I’ll start by applying for a job suitable for my major. Then I go from there, I’ll save up money to probably start a business of my own. I don’t know what business I would start, but maybe if I’ll find my passion as time goes by, it would be focused on that.”

During her explanation, Mrs. Kang’s gaze didn’t waver solely focusing on Minju. The latter could see the resemblance of her girlfriend and Mrs. Kang. How their eyes could read your soul as they focused on you, how patient and warm they look like.

Mrs. Kang nodded, “Fair enough.”

Minju then felt Hyewon squeezing her hands, making her turn to look at the older girl who was smiling at her, making her heart flutter. She then glanced at Seulgi who was smiling and nodded her head as if she said the right thing. Is this how an interview feels like?

“What are your plans for my daughter?”

Minju and Hyewon choked on air the moment the older woman dropped that question.

“Mom!”

Mrs. Kang smiled and raised her eyebrows. “Oh, let me rephrase that.”

“What are your plans for Ms. Kim, Hyewonnie?”

“Excuse me?” Hyewon coughed out the water she was drinking, and Minju immediately gave her a paper towel to wipe .

“Hyewon, I didn’t teach you to like that.”

“What are you say – “

“When’s the marriage?”

“MOM!”

A loud laugh was heard from Seulgi and Mrs. Kang followed suit, confusing the two girls.

“I’m sorry Hyewonnie.” Mrs. Kang laughed, “It’s just that I missed you so much I couldn’t help myself.”

“What does she mean?” Hyewon asked her cousin who was crying from all the laughing.

“It means she approves of your relationship,” Seulgi laughed, “And she was just acting earlier.”

“What the fu – “

“Language.” Mrs. Kang glared at her daughter who immediately shut . You don’t disobey your mother’s glare.

“Let me reintroduce myself.” Mrs. Kang smiled and turned to Minju, “Kim Minju, nice to meet you.”

“A-ah, yes. Nice to meet you ma’am.” Minju bowed to the older girl.

“Oh please, stop that.” Mrs. Kang laughed, “Please call me mom.”

“I didn’t imagine our meeting to be like this,” The older woman continued. “Especially with you straddling my daughter.”

This made the two girls choke on air again and blushed widely as Seulgi and Mrs. Kang laughed again.

“So that happened.” Hyewon said as she closed the door of their dorm kissing her mother goodbye.

“That happened.”

“I thought she would drag me to US to take over our company.” Hyewon grumbled walking to their couch, who was joined b the younger girl who immediately hugged her.

“I thought she would not approve of me.”

“Impossible,” Hyewon kissed her forehead, “You’re like the ideal daughter-in-law.”

This earned a smack from the younger girl, but quickly peck Hyewon’s lips.

“She seriously got us.”

Scoffing as Hyewon remembered the happenings earlier, “She and Seulgi almost got us.”

“But Seulgi is right though,” Minju said and Hyewon hummed questioningly, “About your mother having the most resting face.”

This made Hyewon laugh, looking at the time she groaned. She remembered that they still have classes tomorrow, making her stand up as she carried the younger girl as if it was the normal thing to do.

“We still have classes.” Hyewon said as she put Minju down in front of her room. “We need to sleep now.”

“Ever the responsible student.” Minju teased.

“Shut up,” Hyewon chuckled, kissing Minju softly. “Good night Minju-ah, I love you.”

“I love you too.” Minju answered as she kissed the girl quickly. Hyewon smiled widely and walked to her own room until she felt that she’s being pulled back. Turning to see Minju looking at her.

“What is it?”

“Where are you going?”

Confused, Hyewon pointed at her room, “My room, duh.”

“You don’t,” Minju stuttered, “Uh, here?”

Hyewon could not get her girlfriend, so she could only stare at her. “Minju, I’m sorry but what?”

“Never mind.” Minju quickly said and entered her room.

Hyewon stared at the closed door, waiting for the younger girl to lock it. Not hearing any lock, she just shrugged her shoulders and entered her own room. Until she realized something.

Minju was straddling her earlier until her precious mother interrupted them. The younger girl is being shy when she pulled the older girl back, pointing behind her. Holy she didn’t lock the door.

Without second thoughts, Hyewon ran out of her room and quickly entered Minju’s room who’s already standing in front of it. The younger girl slamming the door shut and locking it.

“About time.” She muttered and captured the older girl’s lips. Hyewon without second thoughts walked the both of them backwards until they fell on the bed. She was into the kiss until she pulled back making both of pant.

“Are you sure?” Hyewon asked, breathlessly.

“Maybe this could be our thing?” Minju smirked.

“Deal.”

Hyewon woke up from the sound of her alarm from her phone. Groaning for the sudden disturbance, she tried to get her phone until she felt someone hugging her from the side. Getting her gearings right, she looked around only to see she was inside Minju’s room.

She then remembered what happened last night, making her blush. Hyewon turned to look at her left to see a still sleeping Minju, she could not help but to smile when she saw the mark which she accidentally gave the younger girl.

“Stop staring,” Minju mumbled against the pillow, “Turn off your alarm.”

“You’re hugging my whole body.” Hyewon laughed.

“Bear with it.”

Hyewon tried to reach for her phone which was on the floor due to last night’s shenanigans. Turning off her alarm, she looked if she has any messages only to see Yena and her mother. She decided to open her best friend’s message first.

Heard you were being straddled by Minju during the first meeting.

  • YEYna

Didn’t know you were such a bottom

  • YEYna

you

  • Kwangbae

She then immediately opened her mother’s message, which was far worse than her best friend’s.

If something happens, which I know would have by now. The marriage will be pushed through as soon as possible. I love her by the way.

  • Mother

Hyewon decided not to reply to her mother, throwing her phone to the floor.

“Who was it?” Minju asked who hugged her tightly.

“Mom and Yena.”

“What did they say?” She sleepily asked.

“Yena nothing much.” Hyewon answered.

“And your mom?”

“Apparently, we are going to get married.” Hyewon said quietly. Minju opened her eyes to look at confused, Hyewon smiled at the younger girl and kissed her.

“But of course, we won’t listen to her.”

“What, why?”

“What do you mean?”

“I would love to marry you.” Minju teased the older girl.

“ you.” Hyewon grumbled at the teasing tone.

“You already did.” Minju joked.

Hearing that, Hyewon quickly straddled the girl beside her making Minju laugh.

“What are you doing?” She questioned.

“Proving Yena wrong.”

“Which is what exactly?”

“That I’m a bottom” Hyewon pouted, this made Minju laughed out loud.

“Well, last night was enough proof – “

“Shut up.” Hyewon cut her off with a kiss, the younger girl not stopping the older girl.

No classes were attended that day.