DAYS | KISSES

A Deal of 20

Hyewon stood there against the door. She doesn’t even know how long she was crying, she just decided to walk away from it when she remembered about what she needs to do. Composing herself she went to the living room and turned off the television, and walked quietly to her own room.

Entering her room, she looked around at the unusual cleanliness welcoming her. She slightly smiled and turned around to go to the cabinet putting out her packed bag, containing all of her needed things. She decided not to take a huge luggage since it would be too obvious, she could just buy new clothes there, she thought.

Hyewon looked around for one last time around when she noticed some paper and pen on her table. Contemplating if she should write a letter to Minju. Staring at it, she slowly walked over to her table and sat on the chair. Taking a deep breath, she picked up the pen and started writing. It’s the least thing I could do.

Satisfied with her letter, she neatly folds it and stood up. Grabbing her bag from the floor and checking her passport and ticket, she went out of her room and proceeded to enter the younger girl’s room. She looked around the room and laughed at how messy Minju’s room was. She walked to the table and left the note there.

As she was about to exit the room, she heard her phone chime indicating a new message. She looked at it and saw that Yena sent her a message.

Where d r u?

  • hYEYNA

She shook her head and pocketed her phone, deciding to ignore the message. Walking to the living room, Hyewon could not help but to stare around the dorm. Smiling sadly, she didn’t know that this day would come. Hyewon thought that she could handle their deal, but jokes on her. Because the more time she spends with Minju, the harder she falls. And the more pain she would experience.

Wiping the tears falling from her eyes, she composed herself and went of the dorm locking it. Waiting in front of their dorm for someone to pick her up, she looked up from her phone when she heard a car stopping in front of her.

Rolling down the windows, Hyewon was surprised to see her cousin Seulgi.

“Miss me?”

Rolling her eyes, Hyewon decided not to answer and just entered the car. She didn’t talk much as she was jus busy staring outside, deep into her thoughts. She knows that her cousin is stealing glances at her from time to time but she decided to just ignore it.

The car ride was quiet, Seulgi tried making conversation but Hyewon keeps her answers short making the former sigh. It took them an hour and a half to arrive at the airport. Entering it, Hyewon was followed by Seulgi, who insisted that she should accompany her until she enters the plane.

Rolling her eyes, Hyewon just wanted to be alone and it seems like her cousin would not leave her any moment. She went straight to the Information Desk to ask about her flight.

“Hi, I would just like to ask the details about my flight.” She smiled awkwardly at the woman in front of her who returned her smile.

“Yes, may I see your ticket?”

Hyewon handed her ticket to the personnel, and watched her look at the monitor in front of her and type something only she would know. Seulgi peeked behind her to see what’s happening, when she heard the personnel talking.

“Oh, I’m sorry Ms. Kang, but it seems like there are some problems with your flight.”

“Excuse me?” Hyewon blinked, not getting the person’s point.

“There’s some engine problem on your flight, and most probably it would be delayed. We think about all of our passengers’ safety.”

“Oh, okay.” Hyewon looked at her cousin who just shrugged. “Would it be resolved today?”

Seeing the woman shake her head guiltily, Hyewon just closed her eyes and sigh.

“It would most likely be resolved tomorrow, and your flight would most likely depart around 19.00.” The personnel smile sadly. “I’m sorry for the inconvenience Ms. Kang.”

“No, it’s alright.” Hyewon assured the woman. “It’s not your fault. Thank you.”

She walked away from the desk and she groaned out of frustration when she knows she’s out of earshot. Hyewon then looked around on where she could stay when she noticed her cousin still with her. Smirking she turned to her cousin who looked at her confusedly.

“I’ll stay with you for the night.”

Seulgi shocked, did not hesitate to reject the idea. “Why don’t you just stay at your dorm?”

“Too far.”

“What if I don’t want to?”

“I’ll tell Irene-unnie that you ate her carrot cake and threw her fabric conditioner during that party one time.”

Jaw dropped; the older girl could only stutter a response to her cousin who was smirking at her as if she already won. Technically, she already did.

“You would never!”

“Try me.”

Groaning, Seulgi sulked and walked ahead muttering. “Fine, you win.”

Smiling victoriously, Hyewon followed the older girl and entered the car. She then felt the car moved when her phone vibrated. She looked at the caller only to see Yena, she immediately closed her phone but not without Seulgi peeking at it.

“Why the sudden take over if you don’t mind me asking?” Seulgi could not but to ask after seeing her cousin ignoring the call.

“I do mind you asking. Shut up.”

“Damn, who pissed your pants?”

“Just drive.”

“Yes, my dear lovely cousin.”

Seulgi doesn’t want to pry anymore, but that doesn’t mean she would stop there. She’ll know it eventually.

Yena and Chaewon accompanied Minju who has been crying the whole day, ditching their classes. They that Minju needs them right now. They managed to console the younger girl, but the latter has been quiet since then. Just staring at the wall, not moving an inch.

Yena and Chaewon looked at each other not knowing what to do or say when they felt the other girl moving and standing up.

“Hey, Minju where are – “

“Thank you for accompanying me.” Minju said quietly, voice hoarse from all the crying.

“It’s nothing,” Chaewon assured the girl. “Anyone would do the same.”

Minju just nodded and looked at the time. “It’s getting late, you guys should go home.”

Yena started to protest, saying that Minju is not okay and they could stay there for the night to accompany her. Chaewon agreed with what her friend said but Minju just shook her head, smiling slightly.

“It’s alright.” Minju insisted. “I’m going to be fine.”

Knowing her best friend, Chaewon decided to stop Yena from protesting again. She knows that look, Minju wanted to be alone, and she thinks it would be the best to follow the girl’s wishes. She pulled Yena and walked to the living followed by Minju who smiled at her as thanks.

“Promise us you’d call?” Chaewon asked the girl. “Promise you will call immediately when you need someone, okay?”

Minju nodded and smiled. She was then hugged by her best friend tightly, whispering encouragement. She could also hear the exhaustion and worry in her voice. Yena smiled from behind and squeezed Minju’s shoulder for support.

“I promise I’ll call you when I managed to get a hold of Kwangbae.” Yena promised and smiled at Minju who nodded her head and smiled.

As the two left, Minju was left on her own. Gulping, she walked over to the couch and the television only to be welcomed by the drama she always loves to watch. Hoping to get her mind off from things, she decided to watch it. But a few minutes into it, she didn’t notice that she was just staring at it.

Minju didn’t even care about the drama anymore, she’s just being flooded by memories of her and Hyewon. The older girl should have been beside her right now playing with her phone, throwing some insults to the drama. Groaning when there would be cringey lines.

‘Your drama is too cringey.’

‘Of course, they would kiss. That’s the most cliché thing ever.’

‘Maybe this could be our thing.’

She didn’t notice that she was already crying until she felt wet dropping on her hands. Wiping away her tears she turned off the television as it only gives her painful memories. She then went to her room when she suddenly turned around. Without second thoughts, she entered Hyewon’s room. Still empty like earlier.

Laying down on the bed, she grabbed a pillow against her chest only to be welcomed by the familiar scent of her roommate. She didn’t stop herself from crying at that moment, hugging the pillow tighter hoping it would be her roommate. Wishing that Hyewon would be there to wrap her arms around her and saying soothing words.

Hyewon’s soft eyes staring into her soul, making her feel warm. Hyewon’s arms wrapped around her making her feel safe. She cried and cried until there are no more tears that she could release. Until she fell asleep because of tiredness. With only one thought in her mind. Please, come back.

Waking up, Minju did not notice that she fell at the older girl’s room. She quickly sat up looking around, somewhat hoping that yesterday was just a dream. But reality hit her when she saw the bed stained with her tears, room still empty as before, and the dorm still lonely like yesterday.

She then picked her phone up laying on the bed and opened it, not thinking much she sent Hyewon a message. She doesn’t care how desperate she sounds on the message; she just wants the older girl.

Come back, please.

  • Minjuring

Waiting for a few minutes, she didn’t receive any reply. Minju decided to call Hyewon when she was only disappointed that her phone could not connect to older girl’s. Is she… please no.

Groaning, she stood up from the bed. Noticing that she was still in her clothes from yesterday, she decided to change out of it. She went out of the room and enter her own, fishing out whatever clothes she could get in her cabinet. As she was about to strip out of her clothes, she noticed something on her table.

A letter, addressed to her. Gulping, Minju walked slowly to her table and with shaky hands, picked up the letter. Seeing the familiar handwriting, Minju knows that that letter is from her roommate. She leaves to the other side of the world, and I just get a letter?

Sitting on her bed, clothes all forgotten. She opened the letter carefully. Taking a deep breath, she ran her eyes to read its content. She couldn’t help herself, but tears started to roll down her cheeks again.

 

Hi Minjuring!

              I know this would be weird of me writing you a letter. But if you’re reading this, most likely I’ve already left. Sorry for not telling you, it’s just. Seriously, I don’t know why. It’s also a spur of the moment decision. You deserve more than this letter, and I’m sorry if this is the only thing that I could offer. Waah, I don’t know what to write. So, I apologize if this would be so random and unorganized.

First of all, I’m eternally grateful that you’ve became my roommate. When I first heard that I’ll have a roommate I hoped that it’d be someone I could get along with. But it seems like I’ve got more than that I hoped for. I didn’t imagine myself falling in love with you. But happens. So yeah, thank you for being my roommate despite of your annoying dramas. Because falling in love with you is probably the best thing that has ever happened to me.

Thank you, thank you for accepting the deal. I know I might somehow pressure you into it. I’m sorry by the way, but please don’t ever think that I’ve regretted it. It may have been a stupid decision, but I never regret it. If given a chance, I’d do it over and over again as long as it’s with you. The only thing that I regret is the fact that I only asked for 20 days and 20 kisses. I should have asked for 100 days instead, because as days passed by, I started to cherish every moment with you. As kisses shared between us happened, I started to savor every kiss making it longer. You don’t know how much you make me go crazy.

As our deal slowly comes to its end, I realized that I may never really had a chance with you. At the same time, I realized how my love for you runs deeper than I thought. But despite that, I didn’t regret any moment of it. Because it was all spent with you. Because you were there. So, don’t think I’d every regret it. I did my best to make you fall for me, with that thought I’m alright. Because most of our regrets come from the things we didn’t do in the past right? And I know I did my best, so I don’t regret anything.

Lastly, I want to say it again and again and again. I love you Minju-ah. Even though you don’t feel the same, I know that you still care for me. And that is fine. I won’t ask for anything that you could never give me. I love you Minju-ah. Please don’t blame yourself for this. This is not your fault. I did this to myself. Please be happy, if not for me, then for yourself. I know someone is out there that would be perfect for you, that could fulfill all your cliché drama wishes. I hoped that I’m that person, but it seems like it’s not. But still, I’ll love you forever. I won’t remember anything else. I love you Minju-ah. Until we meet again.

 

 

  • Hyewon      

“You idiot!” Minju sobbed out, holding the letter tightly. She didn’t know if she should’ve read the letter because it made her feel a thousand time sadder, lonelier. It made her realize how blind she was, the only thing she could blame herself of is her stubbornness and blindness.

“You didn’t even properly finish our deal.” Minju whispered and cried. “You never did the last kiss.”

Minju woke up for the second time of the day because of her phone that was ringing loudly. Thinking of it as Hyewon, she immediately grabbed it only to be disappointed with Chaewon. She sighed and about to answer the call when it was suddenly dropped.

Confused, she was about to call back when she heard loud knocks coming from their door. She noticed that she fell asleep inside her own room, shuffling off her bed she quickly went to the door only to be greeted by Yena and Chaewon who brushed past her.

“What are yo – “

“We were calling you for like a thousand times already!” Yena said, exasperated.

Minju was about to apologize when Chaewon cut her off.

“Get ready, we’re going to the airport.”

“What do you mean?”

“We’re going to catch Hyewon.” Yena stated with a tone as if that is the most obvious thing to do.

Frowning, Minju looked at two of her friends who were impatiently looking at her.

“She would have left already.” She stated, “I’ve read her lette – “

“I don’t think so.” Someone cut her off, making her turn to look behind her. A woman, who seems older than them is there standing. Why does she look familiar?

“Hyewon’s flight was delayed yesterday.” The woman entered and smiled.

“What?!”

As if not hearing Minju’s question, the woman continued on. “And she stayed with me.” Looking at Minju, she smirked when she saw the younger girl’s reaction.

“Why did she stay with you?” Minju asked quietly, looking down at her feet.  Is she her girlfriend or something? What the hell Kang Hyewon?

Seeing the troubled expression, the woman let out a laugh stopping her act. She then cleared and offered a hand to the younger girl.

“Kang Seulgi at your service.”

Hearing the name, Minju immediately looked up and stared at the girl in front of her. Slowly grabbing the offered hand, she tried to remember where she heard that name before.

“Hyewon’s lovely cousin.” Seulgi smile which made her resemble a bear. “It’s nice to finally meet you Kim Minju.”

Hearing the word cousin, she then remembered her ‘date’ with the older girl and the picture she sent her after. That’s why she looks familiar.

“But I think you should change.” Her train of thoughts was stopped by Seulgi who spoke.

“Hyewon is still at the airport.” She explained. “Her flight won’t depart until 7 tonight.”

Surprised, Minju could only look at the girl in front of her smiling. She could not help but see the resemblance between the two because of the warmth they emit with their smile. She then felt someone pushing her, only to Yena behind her.

“God Minju! Why haven’t you change yet?!” Yena exclaimed. “We’re running out of time. It’s already 4!”

With that said, Minju suddenly felt some energy surging through her body despite not having any meal for the whole day. She quickly went inside her room and took the clothes from earlier. She changed in it not bothering to take a shower. Time is running out, and she won’t risk it.

She saw her reflection on the mirror, she knows she looks like but she doesn’t care. Getting her phone, she quickly went out of her room. Joining the three people waiting for her in the living room. Seulgi, Chaewon, and Yena smiled at her. the four of them quickly went out and went straight to Seulgi’s car parked in front of their dorm.

“Minju, you’re my best friend and all.” Chaewon muttered, “But you might need a shower after this.”

“Shut up.”

This made Seulgi smile, and unlocked the car for them to enter. As she the engine, she could see how nervous the three girls were. She looked at Minju through the rearview mirror, who was biting her lips out of nervousness. You owe me this time, Kang Hyewon.

She started to drive, maybe going faster than expected. She’s grateful that there’s no traffic that day, and the road to the airport is not as crowded. The three girls were silent, wanting to break it she started.

“You know Hyewon was supposed to go to the US since last year?” She glanced at Yena beside her, sitting on the passenger seat.

Seulgi was met with surprised looks from the three girls making her chuckle. Of course, they would not know. Hyewon is a private person and she doesn’t just share anything in her life, especially this kind of matter. Which is why she wants to know why her cousin suddenly accepted the offer, but seeing the condition of Minju earlier, she could piece two and two together and conclude something.

“But she refused because there’s something important she needs to take care here in Korea.” She then looked at her rearview mirror to glance at Minju who caught her eyes.

“Now I know what, or rather who’s she talking about.” She smiled and continued to put her focus on the road. Not wanting to get into any accident.

“And I want to apologize in behalf of that idiot cousin of mine.” Seulgi heard a snicker beside her, making her laugh.

“Please do knock some senses over her.” She asked the younger girl sitting behind her car and saw her nodded quietly. She saw Chaewon glancing to her best friend and smiled.

She then heard Yena ask beside her something. “Why does she even need to take over their company?”

Making Minju and Chaewon look at her, because of course they would be curious. Answer is really simple, Seulgi doesn’t know if she should envy her cousin or feel sorry. With this thought, she could only scoff.

“Out of the two of the Kang siblings, unfortunately, Hyewon got the wits to run the business.” She answered.

“Aunty’s been pestering her since forever, but she keeps rejecting.” She continued, and she knows everyone is looking at her completely into her explanation.

“Imagine my surprise when she suddenly accepted Aunty’s offer.” She shrugged her shoulders with a tone of finality in her voice. She then continued her drive looking at the time, they need to go there as soon as possible.

Minju was left to her own thoughts, meeting Hyewon’s cousin is unexpected. Discovering that the older girl should’ve been in the US since last year but rejected it. Why? Because of her? This thought made the younger girl much more guilty. I’m such an idiot.

She then felt someone holding her hand, to see Chaewon smiling at her.

“We’re going to find her.” She assured her best friend.

Minju nodded and thanked her best friend beside her. She then looked out of the window, thinking of what to say when she actually sees the older girl. She started to get nervous, she hopes she would not be late this time. Minju might be nervous as hell right now, but one thing is for sure. She would convince Kang Hyewon to be with her.

Arriving at the airport, Seulgi immediately parked her car to the first spot available and the four of them quickly went out and entered the airport. As expected, the place was bustling with people. Different people, arriving from another country or going to another. They don’t know. This just makes it harder for them to look for Hyewon.

Seeing the crowd, Minju gulped feeling down. She then saw Yena fish out her phone from her pocket.

“I’ll try calling for her.” Yena said, in which Minju nodded. The latter then felt someone holding her elbows.

“Let’s look for her.” Seulgi said pulling her and Chaewon. “Look properly, not a single face to be missed.” She ordered. The two younger girls nodded and started looking for Hyewon.

Minju is walking around the airport, looking closely at all faces, trying to spot any familiar figure. She could still see Yena calling Hyewon through her phone, with an annoyed face perhaps, she’s not being answered. There are too much people in the place, she sees Seulgi and Chaewon doing the same and continues to fail just like her.

“Good evening passengers. This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight 91B to New York. We are now inviting those passengers with small children, and any passengers requiring special assistance, to begin boarding at this time. Please have your boarding pass and identification ready. Regular boarding will begin in approximately ten minutes time. Thank you.”

Minju widened her eyes and turned to look at her friends who were already looking at her. Time is running out, and she’s slowly losing her hope. Seulgi saw Minju’s face and quickly went to her and grabbed her.

“We will find her.” She said, determinedly. “Let’s go.”

Minju gulped and took a deep breath. She nodded her head started to look for Hyewon again. Quickly and properly scanning all people she’s walking past to. She doesn’t know what part is she in the airport right now, but she could see Seulgi and Chaewon on the other side, while Yena beside her still calling Hyewon.

“Damn it Kwangbae! Answer the damn phone!”

“Where the is my cousin?”

They were all panicking already, this mass of people is just too much to look for a single person. Minju looked around again when she saw Yena dialing again. She suddenly noticed someone from a distance, staring at their phone while holding their bag. Gulping, she hopes she’s right with this.

“Yena, drop the call.” She asked the girl who looked at her confused, but followed.

When she saw that Yena dropped her call, the figure’s phone stopped from lighting up. Biting her lips, she asked Yena to call again.

“Call her again.”

Annoyed by the order, “What the – “

“Just do it!”

And as expected, the figure’s phone lit up again when Yena dialed Hyewon’s number. Minju’s not having any second thoughts now. She’s entirely sure that that person is Kang Hyewon. Without wasting another second, she quickly walked over to the figure. She was followed by Yena who was calling for her, who was then followed by Seulgi and Chaewon.

“Good evening passengers. This is the final boarding call for flight 91B to New York. Please proceed to gate 3 immediately. The final checks are being completed and the captain will order for the doors of the aircraft to close in approximately five minutes time. I repeat. This is the final boarding call for all passengers for flight 91B to New York. Thank you.”

After hearing the announcement, Minju saw the person turned off her phone. She then heard Yena complaining about the call being dropped again. Without thinking she quickened her pace. That’s her. I’m sure.

She then saw the person started to walk to the Boarding when adrenaline shot up through Minju. She doesn’t care anymore. She’s not risking this second.

“KANG HYEWON!” Minju screamed at the top of her lungs, surprising the 3 people who was following her, and making the figure stop on their tracks. This also caused other people to look at her and at the figure Mnju’s shouting at. When Minju saw the figure taking another step she shouted again.

“Don’t you dare move an inch!” She threatened, making the figure stop. People are already watching them but Minju doesn’t care. She was a woman on a mission.

She walked over as the person started to turn around, and it was indeed Hyewon. Not believing that Minju is approaching her, she looked around only to spot her friends, Yena and Chaewon, with Seulgi beside them. Of course, it would be her.

Out of nowhere, Hyewon suddenly felt a stinging pain coming from her cheeks, a loud slap echoing throughout the airport. This surprised everyone near them, and the three friends watching.

“What the .” Yena muttered as her jaw dropped.

“What the hell Minju?” Chaewon surprised.

“Get it girl!” Seulgi exclaimed.

Closing her eyes to feel the pain, Hyewon could only gulp. I deserve that. Turning her head slowly to look at the younger girl, who was already glaring at her. Hyewon quietly inhaled and smiled, rather awkwardly.

“Hey, fancy seeing you here.” She mumbled, avoiding Minju’s eyes. She doesn’t know what to say to the younger girl, she was not prepare for this moment, obviously. So, as she was about to talk again, she was surprised by Minju’s loud voice.

“How dare you?!?” Minju shouted at her, surprising her yet again. “How dare you just leave like that?”

She was about to answer when she was cut off by the younger girl. “You promised me!”

With other people watching, and seeing the younger girl in front of her crying, Hyewon could not help but to blame herself.  Nice, I did this. Nice job Kang Hyewon. More reasons to leave.

“I promised that I’d stop pursuing you after our deal.” She quietly said, frowning to herself.

“You didn’t tell me that you would leave.”

Hearing the answer, Hyewon could not help but to scoff and looked at the girl in front of her.

“What difference would that make?” Hyewon answered back, “What difference would it make if I told you tha – “

“It would make a big difference!” Minju cut her off, obviously getting angry by the second. Hyewon was trying to hold herself, but she couldn’t help but to let some emotions out.

“Like what?!” She exclaimed, “It’s not like you would suddenly fall in – “

“But I did!” Minju screamed stepping forward to Hyewon. “I did fall in love with you!” She sobbed out, making the older girl speechless. Not handling it anymore, Minju fell on to the older girl’s frozen body.

“So how dare you leave me like that?” She whispered. Crying her eyes out she started to hit Hyewon lightly.

“I fell in love with your annoying face, your ugly voice, your insulting comments on my dramas. I fell in love how you would always annoy the hell out of me, how you would always embarrass me in front of people.” Minju doesn’t care anymore. She doesn’t care that they are in the middle of the airport, crying and screaming at each other. She just wanted to let out what’s inside her heart.

“I fell in love with how you would smile at me, that annoying soft smile. How you would hug me every time you got the opportunity even though I hate it.”

Minju laughed slightly as she remembered all her memories with the girl. She didn’t wait for Hyewon to talk when she continued again.

“I fell in love with how you would always say the most random things, do the most random things. I fell in love with how you would never forget to say that you love me every night.”

She cried and hugged the frozen girl tightly.

“So how dare you, how dare you leave like that?” She questioned, a rather rhetoric one. “How dare you make me fall for you and leave?”

“I’m sorr – “

“The deal was 20 days and 20 kisses.” She cut Hyewon off.

"You didn’t even properly finish our deal.” She whispered against the older girl’s chest. “So how dare you?”

Minju was tired from all the crying and couldn’t help but to lean to the older girl. Welcoming a familiar scent, she hugged Hyewon tighter, who was still frozen.

Hyewon could not say anything after all the things that the younger girl just dropped to her. The girl that is currently crying against her, in the middle of the airport. She thought she was dreaming, she never in her life would have imagined that she would hear those words. But when she felt the wet spot on her shirt, noticed the people passing by them, the noise of the airport, she realized. It was all real. Everything was real.

She then slowly felt tears rolling down her cheeks, but she doesn’t care. She slowly wrapped her arms over the younger girl who was still softly punching her. Hyewon could not help but let out a wet laugh and hugged the girl tighter.

“I’m sorry.” She whispered as she hugged Minju. “I’m sorry, I don’t know what to say.”

“I’m sorry Minju-ah.” She apologized and kissed the younger girl’s head. “I’m sorry for making you cry."

“Please, stop crying. I’m sorry.”

“Please, don’t leave me.” She heard the younger girl whispered against her.

“I won’t.” Hyewon answered.

“I’m sorry.”

Minju pulled away and stared at the crying face of Hyewon. Without thinking anything, she grabbed the older girl’s face and kissed her.

Despite the suddenness, Hyewon immediately kissed back Minju, not caring that they are in public. Pulling away, Hyewon and Minju panted and stared at each other.

“The deal has officially ended.” Minju whispered and closed her eyes. Hyewon chuckled and leaned her forehead against the younger girl.

“Does that mean you don’t love me anymore?”

Minju smiled and opened her eyes, shaking her head slightly, making their noses brush against each other.

“It means that you should ask me to be your girlfriend.”

Tightening her hug against Minju, the older girl smiled. “Do we really still have to go through that?” She joked.

Minju chuckled and shook her head. “No,” she laughed “Shut up and just kiss me.”

And Hyewon did. She immediately captured the younger girl’s lips into a kiss. Holding Minju by her waist as the latter pulled her closer wrapping her arms around the older girl’s neck. Minju could not help but to smile into their kiss, because as expected, Hyewon’s kisses always put her into different dimension. It always gives her different experience.

And this kiss, is full of gentleness. Love. Passion. Because this kiss is full of assurance, unlike before. This kiss would not decrease in number, but instead a promise of more.

“I hate to break it to you guys.”

“We’re still at the airport.”

Pulling away from each other, Hyewon and Minju could not help but to blush and look at their friends watching them. Hyewon could see Seulgi smirking at her, causing her to roll her eyes.

“I think you guys are going to get viral.” Yena pointed at some people taking a video of the two.

This caused the younger girl to blush wildly, and buried her face against the older girl’s chest making her laugh. Indeed, there were some people watching their scene earlier. Kissing the younger girl’s head, she whispered.

“Didn’t imagine that I’d do something similar to your cringey dramas Minju-ah.” She joked.

“You’re really living the main character life.” Earning her a smack from a pouting Minju.

“I hate you.”

“I love you too, Princess.” Hearing the endearment, Minju smiled and pulled away from the older girl only to be met with her soft smile.

“And I to you.” She replied.

Hyewon smiled widely and pecked the younger girl’s lips making the latter blush. “Let’s make a deal.”

Confused, Minju looked at Hyewon who was smiling and looking at her with eyes full of love.

“A deal of forever?”

Kissing the older girl softly, she whispered. “I’d love that.”

“Why don’t we just leave them there?” Yena whined.

“Because!” Chaewon tried to reason out, looking at the two girls still smiling at each other.

“They are so in love,” Seulgi added. “It’s disgusting.” She cringed.

“Preach.” Yena nodded.

And they watched as Hyewon and Minju promised each other forever and being in their own world.

“My cousin is really good at making deals.” Seulgi muttered. “No wonder Aunty wants her to take over the company.”

 


A/N:

Lol thank you guys. this is like my first story, so sorry for the mistakes and s. idk if i should write more stories. but thank you!
Take care y'all!