Auditioners No. 45 and 46

Dream High 3

Its been hours already and the sun is about set, the president went back to judging. She's playing with cube puzzle, as the others are really tired. The numbers are called and the judges aren't eager to judge. But then came in a tall guy wearing a black scarf wrapping around his neck that hides his lips and he also wore a black beanie on top of his super blonde hair. Then behind him a girl that looks same age as he is and also beautiful, the president was interested and put her cube down. Both of them bows, but the guy looks abit bored doing so.

"no 45...please introduce yourself" Miss Rana said, the guy look at her with his charistmatic eyes that might have shook both of president's and Miss Rana's heart.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm from Taiwan...Gong Soo Hyun imnida" he smiled, making the president and Miss Rana heartbeats. Jin Man look at them curiously.

"n-nae...are you here to be a singer?" the president asks, He chuckled. The president thought she would die there happy.Then suddenly, He started singing. The song was 'I will never let you go even if i die'. At the moment all of girls couldn't take their eyes off him, including Victoria. Just before he was about to finishes.

"PASSED!!!" president shouted making Jin Man jumped off his seat. Soo Hyun was abit surprised. The girl was abit disgusted.

"ah...kamsahamnida" He stepped back for the other girl to audition. As soon as the girl step forward. All of them snapped out and went back to themselves.

"Annyeonghaseyo...Ogg Jaeri imnida. " the girl introduce herself with a tiny bow.

"why are you here?" Miss Rana asks with her usual strong tone.

"e-eh? i'm here...to rap" She said kinda confused.

"ah...finally! a female rapper" Miss Rana said brightened her mood back. When the president signalled the girl to start, she was impressed. Miss Rana felt proud. Her rap was smooth yet fierce.The judges took notes and decided to pass her.

"Kamsahamnida!!" both of them said bowing before leaving.

 

 

_________________________________

Congrats to Syra_95(Soompi) & Gracia