Auditioners No 25 & 26

Dream High 3

It has been an hour since they accept the girls, now they are very bored and very frustrated. The president decided to watch the auditions through the tv in her office and left the audition in Miss Rana's hand. Two numbers was called, they were siblings. Boy and girl. The boy who sees to be the 'oppa' bows his head lowest while the girl did the same. Victoria seems to be excited to see them.

"are you guys...siblings?" She asked looking at both of them in interests. The girl nodded.

"nae...we are actually twins." the boy said looking at Victoria and his sister.

"thats very cool" Victoria said clasping her hands. 

"introduce yourselves" Miss Rana interrupted, looking at Victoria coldy while Jin Man is feeling goosebumps seating in the middle.

"a...Annyeonghaseyo, Jae Son Jung imnida...i'm the older twin" he introduces himself with a bow in the end.

"annyeonghaseyo...A-alice ....jung imnida" The girl said with very quiet voice, and seems to be very opposite of her twin, whos confident.

"ok...so you guys are doing a duet?" Jin Man asks, both of the twins nodded.

"start" Miss Rana said not looking up, instead gluing her eyes on the notes. Then the girl started first, the song was Going Crazy by Ji Eun and Yong Guk. The girl was surprisingly talented and very confident in her voice. The brother's raps was epic, it almost can beat the original himself. Jin Man and Victoria was obviously impressed, while Miss Rana is keeping straight face. As soon as both of them stops, Victoria claps enthiusiastically. Miss Rana cleared to catch her attention and started writting points and notes. The twins stood there waiting nervously.

"Pass" Finally the judges said. The twins were surprised and happy, they hugged eachother then thanked the Judges.

 

------------------

Congratulations Hara95...you make me proud of you for making such interesting characters!! Twins! lol