Song Ji Ae & Jo Sooyun

Dream High 3

-Jo Sooyun

-18

-May 18, 1994

-Seoul, South Korea

-170.2 cm

-52 kg

-She is in a b-boying group, but disguised as a boy. She's been b-boying since she was 13 years old. Her speciality is tutting. She also took ballet when she was younger. Her parents don't know she is b-boying. She is the older sister of the Jo twins.

--being a professional dancer. This has been her dream since forever. She sees dancing as a way to express your personality the most and she loves this.

-she wants to have as much fun as she can before she dies. When she was younger, her grandmother told her she regretted many things that she wasn't able to do. She wanted Yun to never regret anything.

 -Student/partime professional b-boy (b-girl)

 
-------------------------------
-Song Ji Ae
-17
-January 2nd, 1995
-California, U.S.A
-171 cm
-49kg
-Is a cosmetic and fitting model, she started modeling since she was a toddler. She has an older sister, who is also a model and a trainee in JYP.
-To be a singer, since she turned 14 modelling wasn't fun for her anymore. Whenever shes on a photoshoot, she always listens to music out loud and sings along. Thats when her photographer, make up artist compliments her voice and says she should start going for singing career.
-Model/Ulzzang/Street Singer/Student