OC Idols

Dream High 3

In the waiting back at MusicBank, the boy duo called MJ.The older member was Moon Shi Woo or he like to be called Romeo. He is know for he's incredible rap and his charismatic personality. The younger, who is playing his video games are Jung Kyu Min or JQ as he he like to be called. He is known for his adorable personality with his powerful voice. 

"The rumours are spreading around saying that a boy duo, MJ are going back to school...is this true Kang Mun Ki-ssi?" The announcer asked the man who is manager of MJ. JQ looks up from his game and look at his hyung, who is abit curious.

"bwoya?" JQ asked particularly to no one.

"yes its is true that our boys are going back to school. since they are still kids...they have been missing alot" the manager answer.

"so may i ask you...are they still going stay at their current school?" She asked again.

"well...we decided to transfer them to Kirin Arts School..." He answered proudly. JQ was boiling up while Romeo just relaxed.

"bwo?! Kirin Arts school?! are they trying to kill us?!" he shouted, asking his hyung.

"thank you for answering my questions and we'll be looking forward to the boys!" the announcer said with her famous wink in the end. Just in time the manager came in.

"hyung! how could you not tell us?" JQ asks, the manager looks at Romeo.

"you didn't tell him?" the manager asks Romeo, ignoring the curious and frustrated JQ.

"i forgot." Romeo said lightly, the manager facepalmed himself.

"well...anyways..you guys will start going to school on Tuesday..." the manager said running away. JQ faced his hyung with his hurt aegyo face.

"Hyung~~ how could you!!" He whined, Romeo just sigh.

 

 

----Short intro mian!--

They created by my dongseng Miko95!!