Miss Perfect Vs. Miss Innocent

Dream High 3

At 3pm afternoon, all students were called out to the main building. 

Everyone was whispering and everything, it was very noisy. Just then the teachers and including the president went on the stage.

"welcome to Kirin Arts, i the president...will try our best to lead you guys to the perfect 'Idol' road!" President Mia said getting poetic, no one reacted. Then Miss Rana came foreward.

"starting tomorrow, you will first have a class with me at 10 am, sharp! and the other class we will post your schedule on the notice board in cafeteria and your dorm's main enterance. You are dismiss!"  Just then Alice raised her hand, everyone turns their head to Alice. She regretted doing that, her shyness was boiling.

"uh..m-my roomate...hasn't arrived..ye-yet." Alice stuttered, Jason pats her back to calm her down. Miss Rana looks at her charts.

"you are Jung Alice right?" Victoria asks, Alice nodded slightly.

"is Ogg Jaeri here yet?" the presidents asks snatching the mic from Victoria. Everyone look at eachother shaking their heads.

"well...you all can leave now...accept for Alice,Jason and Soohyun" Mia said eyeing nervous Alice. When the students when out of the place, Mia asks them to follow her to her office.

"sit" Mia said as soon as they were in the office. The three took a seat in opposite direction of her.

"Jason and Soohyun, you will be sharing a room with another student coming tomorrow. And...." Mia nervously clears , then continues.

"Soohyun ssi.I hope you'll have a pleasant stay with us...and if anyone bothers you. Do tell me." Jason almost burst out laughing but held it in. Soohyun just kept his straight cold gazes and nodded.

"you boys can go." Mia said, when they did. Mia focus on Alice who was playing with her fingers. 

"you and Ogg Jaeri will have to share a room with a student tomorrow. And she is my niece. Don't tell her i said so, and i want you to guide her." Alice was surprised at the president's request, but she gladly accept. 

"i will call Jaeri-ssi and you can go have a look around the school" Mia said with her priceful smile. Alice excuse herself.

 

 

 

-Aegyo Idols Interview with Ogg Jaeri of Mermaids-

"annyeonghaseyo yereobun! its Park Ji Min imnida! and look who we have here! its our lovely Ogg Jaeri!" Park Ji Min announced as the camera focuses on Jaeri. Jaeri smiled sweetly and bows.

"annyeonghaseyo! Mermaid's Main dancer,  Ogg Jaeri imnida!~" Jaeri introduce herself with her aegyo voice. 

"uwaa... its unbelieveble that you came here...its so hard to have any members of Mermaids in this show!" Ji Min said with her overeacting mc-ing. Her two pigtails was already annoying Jaeri. But she kept her smile.

"tell me, what are you going to do next? since Mermaids are very at the top of kpop history." Ji Min asks Jaeri, Jaeri let out her awkward but cute laugh.

"i'm going back to school!" Jaeri shouted with her fake excitement.

"ehh really?! so why going back to school? is because of something? or someone" Ji Min questions were very annoying, but Jaeri as usual let out an awkward laugh.

"i guess it because of someone?" Ji Min asks, Jaeri was panicking.

"well..you could say that" Jaeri said trying out her aegyo.

"do you like someone??!" Ji Min asks again, ignoring her quuestion cards.

"eh...well maybe?" Jaeri randomly said.

 

-30 minutes later-

"Get your dirty hands off me!!" Jaeri shouted at her make up artist. Her manager was shaking his head.

"Jaeri ah...please hurry up. I just got a call from the principal and she said the school gate is closing in two hours" Manager said, looking at Jaeri who was elling at the staff for messing up her dress.

"well i'm sorry that Park whatever her name is asking me questions and the stupid staff spilled a coffee on my dress!" Jaeri shouted at her manager. Just hour later, Jaeri calmed down and on the way to school. When she arrived, Alice was waiting at the enterances.

"oh..annyeonghaseyo Jaeri ssi-" Alice was cut off by Jaeri pushing her out of the way.

"no autographs!" Jaeri said, taking her sunglasses off.

"ah...nice to meet you, i'm Jung Alice, your roomate!" Alice was brave enough to introduce herself, but Jaeri burst into laughter. Alice was confused and she joined in laughing awkwardly.

"seriously?" Jaeri suddenly asks raising her right eye brow. Alice innocently nods.

"enough bonding. heres your dorm papers and luggage" her manager said leaving her with her three big luggages and the paper.

"oh you are my roomate, kay. take this to our room!" Jaeri said leaving Alice with the luggages. 

"eh?y-your leaving me with the luggages?" Alice asks dragging the two luggages, while Jaeri drags the lightest ones.

"yeah..we're friends right?" Jaeri asks with her pretence sweetness, which Alice was easily fooled.

"oh yeah...i haven't eaten lunch yet...so could you...take these to the room for me?" Jaeri asks Alice with her aegyo, Alice nods. Then Jaeri left to the cafeteria, Alice was so happy to make friends on first day. She tries her best to drag the three pink luggages towards the dorm entrance, but Alice was having hard time getting them on to the three steps until...

"gyahhh!!" Alice fell backwards, but someone catched her. Alice opens her eyes and saw those familliar features.

"Are you alright?" Soohyun asks, Alice panicked and sits up. Soohyun crouches down and look at Alice.

"i-im okay! k-ka-kamsahamnida!" Alice stuttered and bows, Alice was so sure she heard him chuckled. When Alice lift up her head and saw Soohyun up the stairs with the luggages.

"come on let me help you..." Soohyun offered, Alice brightened up and ran towards him to lead him to her room.

"whats with the luggages? i thought you already unpacked?" he asks as he follows Alice behind.

"those are my roomate's, i was helping her while she goes to a late lunch" Alice proudly explained, but Soohyun seems annoyed.

"why would you agree? you barely lift your own backpack" Soohyun said as Alice unlocking the door.

"well..she said that we're friends..so why not?" Alice said laughing, Soohyun pitied her. He puts the luggage inside, then suddenly Alice opens the luggage and starts unpacking.

"what are you doing?" Soohyun asks, not knowing why he even bother knowing.

"she asked my help to unpack" When Alice answered, but Soohyun couldn't let a girl be happy about being used, so he grab her wrist and drags her outside.

"S-soohyun ssi...where are we...going?" Alice asked, abit frightened. 

 

-Meanwhile in Cafeteria-

Everyones eyes follows Jaeri, she herself felt proud.

"isn't she your sister's roomate?" Jason was asked by the old student. Jason looked at Jaeri and smile, Jaeri saw that and she walks up to him.

"annyeong!~" Jaeri greets them, Jason stands up in front of her.

"i'm Jason. Nice to meet you, my sister is sharing same room as you. So take care of her for me" Jason said, Jaeri was shocked and confused.

"eh jinjja? no wonder she was so cute!" Jaeri said, but she never thinks anyone is cuter than her.Jason was glad.

"isn't she? we're actually twins!" He said proudly, but Jaeri was surprised.

"yah! Ogg Jaeri!" Suddenly Soohyun barge in with Alice, Jason was surprised.

"yah what are you doing to Al-" Jason was shoved away by Soohyun, Jaeri was frozed.

"you...don't ask her to do your things. Do it yourself, spoilt brat" at the word, inner Jaeri was about to come out.

"how can you say that?! and let go of my sister's hand!" Jason break in just in time before Jaeri snaps. Just then Jaeri decides to get her acting skills in action.

"J-jaeri...kenchana?" Alice shoved Soohyun's hand as she goes to fake crying Jaeri. Soohyun was speechless.

"whats going on here?!" Miss Rana interrupted, then she saw Jaeri.

"what...a bad acting" then she drags Jaeri away leaving the others speechless.

"i-i better go see if shes alright" Alice said hurried to follow Jaeri.

"don't. ever touch my sister" Jason warned Soohyun. 

"if you want to protect her...don't let that girl fool you" Soohyun said turning away.

"ehh...what a scary scene..." Sooyun said to Ji Ae who was leaning against the wall, chewing her gum and ignoring Sooyun.

"this school is interesting after all..." Ji Ae said to herself, smirking.