Auditioner no. 20 & 21

Dream High 3

In the auditioning room, there was a mic stands in the middle and the judges table near the window facing the mic. In the middle was President Mia, on the left was Miss Rana while on the left was Yang Jin Man, beside was the dance coach Victoria. They called out the numbers, they found none talents yet so far. After witnessing a horrible singing they called out No 20 and 21. First to come in was a girl with blonde hair, the judges recognizes her easily. She was a model for various cosmetics. Then the othe came in stands besides the girl, she has long dark brown hair. Both of them bows of respect and greets the judges.

"Annyeonghaseyo. No 21, Song Ji Ae imnida..." once again she bows, which made President Mia smiled because of her manners.

"Annyeonghaseyo...uh...No 19, Jo Sooyun imnida.." the girl with long hair said with a slight bow, she looked abit bored. The President looks at Sooyun with annoyed look.

"what are you doing here?" She asks, Sooyun was confused.

"uh...my brothers...-"

"i asks you what are you doing here? i didn't asks why" Mia said with a angry tone and getting really annoyed. Sooyun didn't know what to do until she heard Ji Ae whispered something.

"s-sajang-nim...." Jin Man was trying to calm his boss down.

"she's asking what are you going to do for the audition" Ji Ae whispered not really moving her straight gazes.

"ah...i'm going to dance" Sooyun said, she was stuttering abit. 

"then ready when you are" Miss Rana said. She clicked play button of a hiphop mix song given by Sooyun. Then Sooyun started to move, first she was starting with popping and then breaking. Ji Ae was surprised, she looks at Sooyun intensely.As Sooyun finishes her dances and stands still waiting for an answer while the judges taking notes.

"Sooyun ssi, please step back while Ji Ae ssi steps forward" Miss Rana said, They did as they says. Ji Ae gave Sooyun a cold glare that shocked her, but she shook it off by thinking it was an accident.

"i'm going to sing..." Ji Ae said with her soft voice with a hint of a cold tone in it. Victoria couldn't take her eyes of Soyun since she was amazed. Then Ji Ae started to sing Heaven by Ailee. Her soft and strong voice steals President's attention who suddenly closed her eyes to listen more properly. Sooyun wide eyed, she looks at Ji Ae who sings with full of emotions and kinda can hear outside people was quietly listening.  When she finishes, she went back to her old expressionless self. Automatically Jin Man claps his hands which earns a glare by Miss Rana and the President, while Victoria soul's was lifted.

Both of them stands in line to wait while the judges take notes and checks notes. Sooyun did a fighting fist at Ji Ae but she wasmignored.

"congratulations....you guys passed" Victoria announces, Ji Ae was shocked but not abit of a hint on her face. But Sooyun was bowing and thanking. Both of them went outside, Sooyun stopped to face Ji Ae.

"thanks for helping me back there....lets be friends kay?" She said offering her hand, but she was coldly pushed aside and then Ji Ae left.

 

 

_____________Congrats To tealcloud!________

 

Ji Ae is my character...cold :P