New student

Dream High 3

"Ji Ae! Ji Ae! wait for me!!"Sooyun called out to her as she runs down the stairs and suddenly bumps into someone.

"oh chosunghamnida!" Sooyun apologizes to the long black haired girl. The girl look at Sooyun in disgust.

"tch, didn't the rules said no running?" She asked Sooyun, with her hands on her hips.

"a..ye chosunghamnida..." Sooyun said don't know what to do.

"are you a pabo?!" the girl asked poking Sooyun's head with her index finger. Suddenly Ji Ae appeared and turn the girl around.

"yah, who says you can do that to others? you're the new student aren't you?" JI Ae said motioning Sooyun to move from where she is.

"yah? yah? do you know who i am?!-" The girl shouts at Ji A but was interrupted.

"Kim So Jung!" surprised, the Principal shouted at the girl who seems scared and went to the principal. As soon as the girl left Ji Ae roll her eyes at Sooyun who was smilling.

"two times!" Sooyun said excited, Ji Ae looks at her with a glare.

"what?" Ji Ae asks heading towards the courtyard.

"that was 2nd time you saved me." Sooyun said blocking Ji Ae's way, once again she glared at her.

"aish, why do you have to be so grumpy?" Sooyun asked pinching Ji Ae's cheeks.

"am not!!" Ji Ae shouted as she slaps her hand away. Sooyun smirk.

"didn't your omma teach you manners?" Sooyun said in a baby tone. Ji Ae's face changed. Not angry,not emotionless, more like hurt. Sooyun step back wards.

"leave me alone! you're annoying and you don't deserve any respect from me! just leave me Alone!!" Ji Ae snapped, but Sooyun caught a sight of tears in her eyes before she stomps away. 

"aigoo.. Sooyun ah...what did you do?" suddenly Victoria appeared besides her patting her shoulders.

"ah molla...she jut hot tempered..." Sooyun said unsure.

"hot tempered or she's hurt?" Miss Rana appeared the other side of her.

"what do you mean??" Sooyun asked not feeling good.

"her omma died when she was 7 years old due to a very very tragic car accident" Victoria said with a sad sigh and guilt hits Sooyun in the gut.

"what did i do..." then Miss Rana gave her Cds and papers.

"heres your homework...you need to write a rap. due in three days. and gave one to Ji Ae" Miss Rana said before she dissapears with Victoria.

------------------------

" Tattiana, you need to behave if you want to stay in Korea" said the principal looking at her niece intensely.

"don't call me that. And i didn't even plan to stay in this dump school" So Jung said with her stone like epression.

"this school is not dump and if you don't stay here where would you go?" said the principal, sipping her tea.

"i can get a job and find a cheap apartment...." So Jung said striring her tea.

"what job?" the principal asks raising her eyebrow.

"i don't know maybe #$@#@# or @@$@#" So Jung said jokingly and smirking. The principal choked and cough. Then So Jung stood up about to leave.

"where are you going?" principal asks between cough.

"i'm hungry..." then So Jung slams the door shut.

------------------

heres a short update >< mianhae for not updating!~