Love is in the air~

Dream High 3

-Author's Note-

Hi guys! TT3TT i'm so sorry for not updating in....decades! I just lost my umph! X3

And i got busy because of my cosplay career.

But i will i updated once or twice a month.

But i think most of yor are already gone... :'(

my precious Readers.

Pls give me 2nd chance~

-END of Author's Note-

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

As soon as So Jung entered the cafeteria, the nosiy cafeteria became silent. Everyone stares at her with curiousity, the table in the corner was, Alice, Jaeri,Soohyun and Jason. 

"who is she?"Jaeri asked getting annoyed with the sudden new students. Alice brightened up after she saw So Jung, remembering what Principal Mia said. So Jung looks around for an empty seat, but everyones avoids her eye contact. Just then she saw Alice smilling brightly at her and walks towards them.

"oh bwoya..why here? don't look, yah." Jaeri said looking away, Soohyun just stares at Alice while Jason eats peacefully.

"can i sit here?" So jung ask looking at the empty seat between Jaeri and Alice. Jaeri glares at her.

"ah...aniyo..that chair is occupied" Jaeri said, So Jung looks at her.

"did i asked you?" So Jung said, Alice nodded slightly. Jaeri was speechless, hangs open.

"Kim So Jung imnida...nice to meet you" So Jung offer Alice a handshake which Alice shook, making Jaeri annoyed.

"Annyeonghaseyo...Alice imnida...this my twin brother Jason" Alice said introducing his brother who were finally finishes his lunch.

"Yah..go get me apple juice" Jaeri ordered Alice, So Jung was shocked. 

"ah..nae"Alice listened to her, So Jung grab her wrist.

"sit down" So Jung said, Alice look at both of them confusingly.

"yah!-" before Jaeri could say anything So Jung interrupted.

"yah! i'm your unni! and what are you? princess?!" So Jung shouted, the whole cafeteria became silence again.

"So Jung ssi is right...you should go get it yourself. She's not your servant" Soohyun said smacking the table angrily then walks away pulling Alice along, Jason saw and ran after them. So Jung realized something.

 

----------------------------------------------------------

Ji Ae was on the balcony of the school, she was looking at the view. She was thinking over and over about what Sooyun said. Then suddenly Sooyun came up the stairs. Sooyun stop and heard Ji Ae deeply sighed.

"Jiji yah..you can't be so soft..remember all of them are your rivals.." Sooyun heard her talking to herself. Sooyun was abit shocked, then Ji Ae turned around, surprised but kept a calm expression.

"what?" Ji Ae asks, Sooyun felt awkward and guilt.

"about..what i said..." Ji Ae groan.

"forget it." Ji Ae said and walks away.

"jinjja mianhae!" Sooyun bows, Ji Ae was surprised.

"forget it..its not a big deal" Ji Ae said turning, but Sooyun block her way.

"its is! i didn't know...jinjja mianhae." Sooyun apologizes and hoping to be forgiven.

"arrasso...move" Ji Ae said with a sigh, Sooyun moved aside and was left alone.

"Jiji? she calls herself that?" Sooyun giggled at the thought of Ji Ae's cute side.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"S-soohyun ssi?"Alice called out to him for the fifth time, he let go of when they reached the garden.

"mianhae...i was.." without finishing his sentences, he slowly walks away.

"Soohyun ssi...lets go watch a movie" Alice suddenly decides, Soohyun nodded.

"but...don't we have class later? i don't mind skipping but you." Soohyun asked concerned. Alice smiled.

"its okay! just once, its not like its a big deal" Alice laughs, Soohyun slightly smiles. Then they left to the movies.

But they didn't realizes that So Jung was looking from the 2nd level.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Jaeri was practicing her dance in the class, then Jason came in running.

"yah...have you seen those two?" Jason asked panting, Jaeri stopped.

"how should i know?" Jaeri said wiping her sweats. Just then Soo Jung came in eating an ice cream.

"So...Jung ssi...have you seen my sister?" Jason said collapsed on the floor.

"hm..." that was all So Jung said.

"yah you know something don't you?" Jason said exhausted.

"molla~" then So Jung disapeared, Jaeri took her water bottle and drank it, Jason saw it and took it from her and drank.

"y-yah!" Jaeri blushed at the thought of indirect kiss. Jason look like he was in heaven after he drank all of it.

"gomawo!~" Jason smiled showing his eye smile charm, Jaeri's heart beats fast. She nods and feels her heartbeat.

"Jaeri ssi...kenchana?" Jason asks looking closely at her face.

"w-wae?!" Jaeri frozed, they were inches apart.

"you're red..stop pushing yourself too hard" Jason said patting her head. Jaeri quickly hide her cheeks. For the first time, Jaeri thought that Jason was very goodlooking and tall. Outside the class, there So Jung leans agains't the glass door, saw everything. She smiled to herself.

 

 

---------------

Mianhae! short update in such a long time :'(