Our new School.

Dream High 3

"appa, i'm going..." Ji Ae said as she stopped in front of her dad's work room. But he was busy talking through the phone. Ji Ae sighs and drags her red luggage through the hallway to the huge white entrance. Then her butler, Mr. Han took her luggage and went to the white bentley car.

"Ji Ae-nim, be take care of your self and if you need anything. Just call home" Ji Ae sighs and hugged him, and thanking him for taking care of her. As she left, her phone vibrates.

'Fighting dear! sorry i couldn't say goodbye' it was from her dad, she wrote back.

'forget it. Its not a big deal' she lied, it was a big deal to her. It was her first time on her own and first time doing what she wanted and not what her parents want her to. Modelling wasn't really her choice. It was her mother's, so she could someday take over her fashion company which now her sister handles. Her dad was   never around, if he is, it still feels like he wasn't there. Ji Ae took out her mirror and do make up and hair check, she re-dyed her hair black due to the President's request.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"noona! noona! wake up! you'll be late for registrations!" Sooyun woke up by her brothers, she grunted and covers her head with the blanket. A few minutes the boys left and she peeks at the clock and fell of her bed. 

"oh! I'm late! i'm late!!" Sooyun stumbled across the room, she went to a quiick shower and brushes her hair,took her backpack. She ran down stairs where the twins at breakfast.

"why didn't you guys wake me?!" She asked taking a toast from the maknae's plate.

"we did!" it was too late for her to hear, she was already out the door. 

"ahh! i'm going to be late!! i hope i'll get a nice roomate"  she mumbles to herself as she waits for a bus.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Alice'ah...wake up~" Alice rubs her eyes and blinks. Her twin brother stood there ready to go. She sat up, look around.

"i already packed for you, just go get ready and i'll wait outside" Alice face burn at the thought of her brother packing her private stuff. Then she threw a pillow at him.

"yah! byeontae!" Alice shouted, Jason just laughed it off and left. Alice went off her bunk bed, which she sleeps a the top. Alice went to take a warm bath which Jason gotten ready. Alice got dressed and brushes her short hair.  When Alice was done, she went to eat breakfast with her brother. Her parents already went to work. 

"do you think i'll have friends?" Alice asks as she washes the dishes.

"don't worry...of course you will. Great ones"  Jason pats his sister's head and then minutes later they finally left with luggages.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"omma, dont worry...they'll give me a place to stay" Soo Hyun said calming his worrying mother, through the phone. He was in the bus, for the first time he was living in korea. Though he always lived alone before. He took of his sunglasses and the bus stop, school girls hopped on. They were noisily chatting and sat behind him.

"ohh...omo, he's good looking!" The girls whispered,the Soohyun put his sunglasses back on and covers half of his face with his scarf. 

"oh jinjja...do you think he's our age?" the girl asked her friend.

"molla~ you ask him!" they were whispering but Soohyun could hear them. 

"Excuse me, are you a high schooler? whats your name?" Soohyun was annoyed when a bun haired girl asks him. He looks at her with his cold stare. At the same time the bus stopped and he decided to walk to there.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"cut!" the director announced, as they finally finished filming cf. The staff ran towards Jaeri, wiping her sweats and fixing her hair. Following her all the way to her dressing room. As soon as she sat on the couch, she picks up her phone and te staff starts packing.

"i'm thirsty" she said to her manager.

"here" the Manager gave her the bottle and took her phone away. Jaeri looked at him angry.

"you have no time for that. Go change and we'll go to school.now." manager said pushing her towards the stylist. Jae Ri glares at him. When they were in the van, the manager fell asleep.

"tch. I did all the work and yet he gets the peaceful sleep"Jaeri complained, then her phone rang. It was a media. She clears .

"yeobseyo?~" she answered with her high and cute voice. Which was unnatural.

"oh. JaeRi ssi its reporter Shin...do you have time now?" Jaeri looks at her Manager, making sure he's asleep.

"n.nae...waeyo?" She asks.

"its been revealed that you aren't who you really are" He's words froze Jaeri.

"haaha..w-what do you mean? hahah" Jaeri asks maintaining her innocent voice.

"well... we all saw that you hit one of your members" He asked again.

"ahaha...you must be wrong...oh! the director is calling for me. mianhae!~" then she hung up. She let out a big sigh of relief.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First to arrive was the Jung Twins. The school was busy re-painting the sign.

"Alice, you wait here i'll get someone who knows around here" Jason said, Alice just nodded and look around her. Just then SooHyun arrived. Alice looked at him.

"a-annyeonghaseyo..." Alice greeted him with a bow.

"Annyeong. Are you incharge of the new students?" Alice was surprised by his question.

"ani..yo.i'm new here.." Alice shyly shook her head.Just when Soohyun about to leave.

"ah...my brother was looking for the one incharge...so you can wait here..." Alice offered, then Soohyun leans against the car beside Alice. He took of his sunglasses and scarf. Alice was surprised to see his goodlooking face, but she hides it. A few seconds of awkward silents.

"don't you have any questions?" He asks her without looking straight at her. Alice was again surprised. But she shook her head.

"like...whats your name...how old are you. can we be friends?" He said, but Alice shook her head again.

"w-well...i'm not the type who..easily make friends and i don't really ask.." Alice explain shyly. Soohyun was surprised that she was different. Suddenly, a girl came running. It was Sooyun. But as soon as she saw both of them she stops. 

"am i late?" She asked both of them,out of breath. SooHyun looks at his wristwatch.

"nope, but later than us." he answered.

"what?!" she checks her phone, yup she was early 30 minutes. 

"ah!! those two...they reset my alarm again~!" and then she finally see Alice.

"oh...you're the...wheres your twin brother?" She asks, just in time.

"Alice!" her brother came running towards them with a paper in his hands.

"Miss Rana said we have to help find our room ourselves and others...here" he said giving them a piece of paper, it was a map of the school and room keys and numbers.

"i'm Jung Jason by the way, nice to meet you roommate" Jason said offering a handshake with Soohyun.  Finally a white Bentley drives in front of the entrance, a girl with long black hair came out wearing the school uniform, which look very beautiful on her. It was Song Ji Ae. Her butler was opening the car for her and took out her luggages. When Ji Ae saw them, she walks towards Jason.

"Annyeong...Song Ji Ae imnida...do you know wheres the dorm?" she asked with her cheery self.

"oh! Ji Ae!" Sooyun shouted remembering her. Ji Ae was surprised and took one of the paper from Jason, then avoid Sooyun.

"yah. Don't you remember me??" Sooyun asks following her, Ji Ae stops. Sooyun almost clashes on Ji Ae. 

"look. i know i helped you the other day...but, i don't think we're friends...." Ji Ae said turning back.

"well...you have no choice...since we're roommate" Sooyun said, showing her paper. Ji Ae was shocked.

"Butler Han!!!!!!" Ji Ae shouted. 

----------------------------------------------------------------

what do you think?! better than the lost chap?

Jaeri will be come later since shes a busy busy girl.