Chapter 18 - Finale

BloodTies

“How’s he been since I was last here?” Yesung asked quietly as he and Ryeowook sat on the sofa opposite to where Sungmin was sat with Kyuhyun, the younger vampire was lying on the sofa with his head in Sungmin’s lap, fast asleep as he unconsciously played with the ring around his neck. 
“Not too bad the accident took a lot out of him, so did what happened with Leeteuk, but he’ll be alright, he just needs to rest more” Sungmin smiled as he ran his fingers through Kyuhyun’s hair.
“Its expected. How’ve you been? All of this can’t have been easy on you, or any of you for that matter.”
“We’re fine, I think it’s been hardest on Teukie, he almost lost Kangin twice and on top of that he’s had Kyuhyun to worry about. Now Kangin’s alright we can start to move forward and forget the past few months”
“I hate to say it but I see a lot of Siwon in him” Yesung sighed as he watched his sleeping nephew shift and chew on his bottom lip.
“Maybe… he doesn’t want to be like him, and I know he will try his hardest to avoid that part of him. He knows he has a dark side, we all do, but as long as he’s happy and things are alright then there’s nothing to worry about”
“Keep him close Sungmin, he cares about you a lot”
“Don’t worry Hyung, I intend to” Sungmin smiled, leaning down to press a kiss to Kyuhyun’s forehead.
“Is he older than me?” Ryeowook asked quietly as he watched the sleeping vampire “I can’t tell”
“No you’re older Ryeowookie. Kyuhyun is only 18.” Yesung chuckled
“He seems so much older”
“He’s had to grow up pretty quick over the past year, we all have” Sungmin shrugged before the door opened.

“We’re home” Leeteuk smiled, lowering his voice when he saw Kyuhyun sleeping “Sorry I didn’t expect him to be sleeping” he whispered as Kangin closed the door behind the both of them.
“Where are the others?”
“ZhouMi and Henry went to bed early and Shindong went out about an hour ago, said he’d be back later” Yesung smiled “How’re you feeling Kangin?”
“Better…Ryeowook im sorry about this morning…”
“It’s alright” Ryeowook smiled as he peaked out from behind Yesung.
Kyuhyun stirred in his sleep before turning over and smiling up at Sungmin.
“You guys are too loud” he whined as sungmin smiled down at him, running his thumb over Kyuhyun’s bottom lip. Kyuhyun grinned as he bit down softly on Sungmin’s thumb, his eyes glistening in the light.
“You’re such a child sometimes”
“But then that would mean you’re a e” Kyuhyun winked and Leeteuk laughed. 
“He has a point you know. Oh by the way I need to speak with the two of you when you have a minute”
“What’s Kyuhyun done now?” Yesung laughed and Kyuhyun sat up on the sofa with a huff, crossing his arms across his chest as he stuck his bottom lip out.
“Okay now you do look like a child” Sungmin giggled.
“Neither of you are in trouble” Leeteuk smiled, sitting down on the end of the sofa as Kangin wrapped his arms around him from behind, resting them on Leeteuk’s stomach.
“Oh my god you’re not pregnant are you?” Kyuhyun gasped and Sungmin hit him in the side of the head.
“Don’t be stupid!” Leeteuk laughed, rolling his eyes before resting his hands on the top of Kangin’s, Smiling at ZhouMi and Henry as they walked down the stairs hand in hand.
“As you know the club has been closed for a while, what once was my biggest passion is now just a burden to me. Everyday it’s closed it loses money, so that is where the two of you come in… Im giving it to you, it is yours to do with as you please.”
“Hyung, that club was your whole life…” Sungmin gasped as he processed Leeteuk’s words.
“It was my life; it’s no longer what I want.”
“That place holds bad memories…” Kyuhyun mumbled and Leeteuk frowned.
“I know it seems a little crazy, after what happened… But you can say no if you like. Give it a try, and if you don’t like it, pass it onto Henry and ZhouMi. I wish to keep it in the family, one way or another.”
“Thank you Hyung” Sungmin smiled. “Kyu what do you think?”
“Okay… I’ll give it a try, I can’t be scared of that place forever”
“I’ll sign everything over to the two of you first thing in the morning” Leeteuk smiled.

“What happened at that club Kyuhyun? You never did tell me” Yesung spoke up and both Sungmin and Kyuhyun looked at Leeteuk, he sighed.
“Tell him Kyuhyun” he nodded as he leaned back in Kangin’s hold.
“Uncle do you remember the night I was sick, I told you that Siwon tried to kill Sungmin but killed me instead?”
“I do… I still think you were imagining things” Yesung nodded.
“It happened Yesung… Kyuhyun was dead” Leeteuk defended and Kyuhyun smiled.
“It all happened at the club … in Leeteuk’s old bedroom. When I was in transition at Sungmin’s apartment, Sungmin and Leeteuk went to feed. They left Henry to look after me” Kyuhyun smiled at Henry when he saw the youngest vampire tense slightly. “Everything was alright until Siwon and Hyukjae turned up…”
“Wait Hyukjae?” ZhouMi interrupted, Leeteuk nodded.
“He was pretty messed up, until recently. He was turned by Siwon, used Donghae as a plaything and tried to kill Kyuhyun the first night they met. Continue Kyuhyun”
“Siwon took me to the club and fed on me, he just wanted to kill me but said my blood was ‘special’ so he made me drink his blood. When Sungmin arrived Siwon made me kill him but I couldn’t…”
“But you were bonded to him, how did you reject his influence?” Yesung asked and Sungmin squeezed Kyuhyun’s hand with a smile.
“I already had his heart”
“Everything I was belonged to Sungmin way before I was a vampire. Siwon hated it so he tried to kill him, but I protected him… I took a silver dagger to the chest” He sighed as he lifted his shirt up revealing the scar. “I was dead… my body was but my mind wasn’t, a mixture of mine and Sungmin’s magic brought me back, we don’t know how or why but it happened”
“I always knew my brother could be violent but I wouldn’t expect him to do something like that without a reason” Yesung sighed.
“I was the reason Hyung… he didn’t like the fact Kyuhyun was with me and he refused to let it go, now he is dead and we are happy” Sungmin hissed before Kyuhyun kissed the back of his hand.
“Minnie its okay” Kyuhyun smiled. “So Teukie Hyung what are you going to do now?” he asked and Kangin smiled, kissing Leeteuk’s shoulder.
“Are you going to tell them?”
“We’re leaving… It’s not a permanent thing though”
“You’re leaving? Hyung you can’t leave! We need you, I need you!” Sungmin choked out before Leeteuk took his hand.
“We’re going travelling, im taking Kangin to see the world, it gives everyone a chance to move on and it gives Kangin a chance to adjust. We’ll be back before you know it, I promise”
“We’ve been together for so long… It will be weird not having you around”
“I know Minnie. But you have Kyuhyun now” Leeteuk smiled “You have your future with him to think about”
“I’ll take care of him Teukie Hyung don’t worry” Kyuhyun smiled as he hugged Leeteuk once Kangin had backed away.
“Im going to see Donghae and Hyukjae tomorrow and let them know before we go”
“They aren’t there… Donghae called yesterday and said they were going to China for a couple of weeks. Apparently a phone call is all they need these days” Sungmin shrugged.
“That doesn’t surprise me.” Leeteuk smiled as he stood from the sofa before hugging Sungmin tightly “Don’t worry Minnie, you will always be my brother, no matter how far away we are”

******

“I’ll look after them, don’t worry” ZhouMi said quietly as he lay outside in the garden late that night as Leeteuk organized the paperwork for the club.
“I always worry. I don’t like leaving Sungmin, it doesn’t seem like it but he needs me and I need him. We’ve been together almost 80 years; we’re used to the other being there in some way.” He sighed as he stacked the papers neatly and went and sat on the grass beside ZhouMi.
“But I need this… We all need this.” he sighed as he pulled his legs up to his chest as he looked up at the stars. “Sungmin needs to get used to life with Kyuhyun and not me, Kangin and I need time alone while he adjusts… You and I need to be apart for a while because no matter how much he smiles Henry isn’t happy and I can’t stand it. He knows you still love me and he says he trusts us but he really doesn’t, I don’t need to be psychic to know that, I’ve known him long enough now to tell what he’s feeling just by looking at him”
“Why don’t I know this?” ZhouMi frowned as he sat up. “He always seems happy to me…”
“Because he’s good at hiding it, I’ve known him for almost five years, id be worried if I didn’t know him by now” Leeteuk smiled “But it means a lot that you’ll look after everybody for me while im gone”
“Their my family now, its my duty. You should get some sleep its pretty late and you have a busy day tomorrow” ZhouMi smiled and Leeteuk nodded.
“Thank you Mimi.” He smiled as he leaned over and kissed ZhouMi on the cheek “For everything”
“You’re welcome Teukie. I’ll see you in the morning. Sleep well”
“I will, Goodnight” he yawned before walking inside.

The house was quiet with the exception of gentle snores coming from the sofa where Shindong was sleeping; Ryeowook was sleeping wrapped in Yesung’s arms on the sofa opposite. Leeteuk made his way upstairs, checking in on Henry when he reached the top. He was asleep at his desk; his headphones over his ears as he slept soundly, Leeteuk walked in slowly and pulled off the young vampire’s headphones before picking him up gently and carrying him to bed.
“Sleep tight Henry” he whispered before walking out and closing the door behind him. He poked his head through to Kyuhyun and Sungmin’s room next, smiling as he entered. Kyuhyun was asleep on his back with an arm wrapped around Sungmin as he lay with his head on Kyuhyun’s chest. Leeteuk grabbed the  blanket, that had been kicked off the bed, and pulled it over the both of them, kissing Sungmin’s head with a smile before brushing Kyuhyun’s hair out of his face.
“Look after him for me Kyuhyun. He’ll need you even more when im gone”
“Don’t worry Teukie Hyung I will, just don’t be gone for too long” Kyuhyun whispered as he opened his eyes, pulling Sungmin closer.
“Im sorry, I didn’t mean to wake you, go back to sleep” Leeteuk smiled as he ran his thumb over Kyuhyun’s forehead. Kyuhyun smiled, as his eyes fell closed and his hold on Sungmin slackened slightly.

Leeteuk sighed as he entered his bedroom, leaning against the closed door he closed his eyes as he fought back tears before Kangin’s voice made him jump.
“Having second thoughts?” He asked as he sat up in bed.
“From the minute we told them… But we need this” Leeteuk sighed as he wiped his eyes before pulling off his jeans and pulling on a pair of sweat pants. “Sungmin has Kyuhyun now; they can protect and look after each other. Henry will be happier and they all have ZhouMi to look after and watch over them.”
“I need you more than they do” Kangin smiled as he grabbed Leeteuk by the wrist, pulling him onto the bed into his waiting arms.
“Im so glad you didn’t leave me” Leeteuk smiled as he relaxed against Kangin, pulling the bed covers up over them both.   
“I wouldn’t dream of it.” Kangin smiled as he nuzzled his face against the side of Leeteuk’s head. “I’ll never leave you I promise… Do you think your blood is clean yet” He whispered “Because you smell really good” Leeteuk leaned his head against Kangin’s shoulder giving him easy access as he closed his eyes.
“Right now I don’t care if it is or not” he smiled “Do it!”
Kangin turned Leeteuk’s head to capture his lips with his own before trailing feather light kisses along his jaw and down his neck, Leeteuk’s head rolled back and he held on tightly to the bed sheets as he felt Kangin’s fangs pierce his neck. 
Kangin paused as he felt Leeteuk tense in his arms as a rush of hot liquid filled his mouth.
“Im alright” Leeteuk whispered as he linked fingers with Kangin, squeezing his hand tightly “Don’t be scared”
“Tell me if im hurting you” Kangin whispered as his mouth left Leeteuk’s neck, causing the elder to whimper slightly.
“You’re not hurting me!”
“You’re enjoying this aren’t you?” Kangin smirked as a faint blush crept onto Leeteuk’s face “As you wish my love” he smiled as he sank his teeth into Leeteuk’s neck once again.

Leeteuk gasped at the feeling, his grip tightening on Kangin’s hand as his back arched slightly on instinct, he moved his free hand to reach behind him and tangle his fingers in Kangin’s hair as he drank. A soft whimper left Leeteuk’s throat as Kangin’s hold tightened protectively, as if someone were trying to take him away.
“Kangin-ah” Leeteuk whispered as he in a sharp breath “I love you! Never leave me”
Kangin released his fangs and held Leeteuk close, cradling him gently.
“I promise Teukie, ill never leave you. Let me protect you with my whole life. I love you! So much”
Leeteuk smiled as he felt blood running down his neck, only to be replaced by Kangin’s tongue lapping it up before he felt a kiss being pressed to the side of his neck.
“Feel better?” Leeteuk asked and Kangin nodded as they both lay down.
“I do… a lot better. We lay in bed together every single night but I’ve never felt closer to you than I do now.”
“You drank my blood, you’re bonded to me now, we’re connected” Leeteuk smiled as he turned around in Kangin’s arms, pressing his face to Kangin’s chest. “I miss your heartbeat sometimes… But then I remember what the alternative was and I don’t miss it anymore. I’d rather you not have a heartbeat than you not be here with me right now.”
“Im always with you” Kangin smiled as he kissed Leeteuk softly “Sleep my love you’re exhausted”
Leeteuk sighed happily as he snuggled into Kangin’s chest, a smile creeping onto his face at the gentle hum that was coming from Kangin’s throat. He listened for a few seconds before his eyes fell closed and he drifted off into a peaceful sleep. 

******

Kyuhyun awoke the next morning to an empty bed and a quiet house. Taking advantage of the fact he had the bed to himself he stretched out before tangling himself in the sheets, holding Sungmin’s pillow to his chest.
“Kyuhyun-ah, you awake?” a voice asked from behind the door and Kyuhyun groaned.
“No go away” he whined, burying his face into the pillow as the door opened and Yesung walked into the room, heading straight for the blinds before pulling them open and flooding the room with light. “Aish are you trying to blind me?” Kyuhyun hissed as he pulled the covers up over his head.
“You can’t stay in bed all day! Everyone has been up for hours; Sungmin, Leeteuk and Kangin are already at the club sorting things out. Get up!”
“It’s not my fault nobody woke me” he sulked as Yesung pulled away the covers covering his head. “Okay okay im up! Now go away and leave me alone”
“You’re so cranky in the morning Kyuhyun-ah!” Yesung laughed as Kyuhyun shot him a glare.
“Only when people force me out of bed”

“Hyung breakfast is ready!”
“Coming wookie!” Yesung smiled as he headed to the door. “Ryeowook made pancakes come and eat then ill drop you off at the bar”
“Fine” Kyuhyun sighed “I’ll be down soon”  

Five minutes later Kyuhyun arrived at the breakfast bar, smiling instantly as Yesung handed him a large cup of steaming hot coffee.
“Does this make up for getting you out of bed?”
“I’ll let you know” Kyuhyun smiled as he inhaled the strong scent which seemed to wake him instantly “Breakfast looks good, but im not really that hungry… Sorry Ryeowook Hyung”
“Its okay” Ryeowook smiled as he poured syrup on his pancakes and started to eat.
“Are you sure you’re not hungry Kyuhyun? You look…” Yesung started, stopping instantly as he locked eyes with his nephew. Kyuhyun’s eyes widened slightly and he bit his lip before drinking down a mouthful of coffee.
“I can’t eat pancakes… they won’t help” he whispered quietly.
“Okay” Yesung nodded, taking the cup from Kyuhyun’s shaking hands and putting it down on the counter “Ryeowook I’ll be back soon”
“But Hyung what if Henry and ZhouMi come back early!”
“Don’t worry they won’t hurt you. I promise, they don’t feed on human blood, and besides Shindong will be back soon” Yesung smiled as he kissed Ryeowook on the forehead before he and Kyuhyun left the house.
“Why didn’t you tell me?” Yesung hissed as the door closed behind them “I almost left Ryeowook alone in the house with you earlier! What would you have done then hm?!”
“Slept all day most likely. It kinda hurts that you think I would hurt him” Kyuhyun sighed as Yesung unlocked the car and climbed inside “Just because my father was a monster doesn’t mean I am too” he shrugged as he turned around and walked away.
“Kyuhyun-ah come on you need to feed! I didn’t call you a monster!”
“I can take care of myself” Kyuhyun spat harshly, before taking off in a run down the street and away from Yesung.

******

“We just need to wait for Kyuhyun to get here so he can sign his half and then its all yours” Leeteuk smiled as he and Sungmin sat at the bar going through paperwork while Kangin looked around the rest of the club, he returned minutes later looking a little confused.
“Teukie Hyung why is there a cage upstairs?”
“That’s Hyukjae’s old room….”
“Remind me to take that out when we redecorate upstairs” Sungmin laughed “It’s so weird being back here after so long”
“It is, im going to miss this place but I know you and Kyu will look after it” Leeteuk smiled before Sungmin giggled as his phone vibrated in his back pocket.
“Baby im gunna go” Kangin whispered into Leeteuk’s ear before nipping it gently “I’ll start packing” he smiled before tugging Leeteuk’s chin to meet his lips.
“I love you” Leeteuk breathed as Kangin made his way to the door.
“I love you too” he smiled, before he left.

“Sungmin-ah is Kyuhyun with you?” Yesung asked over the phone with a worried tone to his voice.
“No he isn’t. Yesung Hyung is everything alright?” Sungmin asked as he bit his lip.
We had a little disagreement and he ran off. He won’t answer his phone; I haven’t seen him for over an hour I don’t know where he is”
“What kind of disagreement?” Sungmin asked and Leeteuk raised an eyebrow.
“What’s happened?” he whispered, but Sungmin didn’t answer.
“Yesung what kind of disagreement?” he pushed and Yesung sighed.
“he failed to tell me that he hadn’t fed in days and I almost left him alone with Ryeowook… he took something I said wrong and stormed off, I haven’t seen him since”
Sungmin sighed and covered the phone with his hand to speak to Leeteuk.
“Yesung pissed Kyu off and he ran off, he won’t answer his phone and no one knows where he is”
“Great…Just tell Yesung to stay at home, we’ll fix this, as always” he sighed as he rubbed the bridge of his nose”
“Leeteuk Hyung said to stay at the house”
“I need to find him before he does something ridiculously stupid!”
“What do you mean by that exactly? Yesung he isn’t Siwon. You’re brother is dead, Kyuhyun is not Siwon and he never will be”
I know that...”
“Then stop trying to make him out to be”
“Sungmin…” Leeteuk said calmly as he took the phone off his brother, before nodding in the direction of the door.

Sungmin turned to see Kyuhyun standing awkwardly in the door way, he smiled before approaching.
“Where’ve you been? Yesung said you ran off” Sungmin frowned as he wrapped his arms around Kyuhyun tightly.
“Yesung he’s here don’t worry. We’ll be home later” Leeteuk said softly before hanging up the phone.
“I went to feed… I looked everywhere but nowhere had no animal blood left, so I went to the usual bar we feed at, the one with the people that give up their blood…” he stared at the floor “I couldn’t do it”
“What do you mean?” Sungmin asked as he walked Kyuhyun over to the bar and sat him on a stool.
“I tried to feed but all I could think of was what Yesung said. He thinks I would hurt Ryeowook… I just kept seeing Siwon in my head… he was smirking at me and saying he was proud of me. I don’t want to be like him Minnie, I can’t be like him”
“Shhh you’re not like him Kyuhyun” Sungmin hushed as he pulled Kyuhyun to his chest. The younger vampire tangled his fingers in his hair as he sat shaking in Sungmin’s arms. Leeteuk sighed as he patted Kyuhyun’s back gently.
“Kyuhyun how long has it been since you last fed?”
“Im not sure… three maybe four days. It might be longer I don’t know, I felt alright until Yesterday. This morning all I wanted to do is sleep”
“Its not healthy Kyuhyun, you need to feed” Leeteuk frowned.
“Here” Sungmin said softly as he picked up a small knife from behind the bar before running it across his wrist. “Drink, if you don’t drink ill get Leeteuk to pin you down and ill make you drink!” he said sternly and Kyuhyun sighed before lowering his mouth onto Sungmin’s wrist.
“You’re blood will be alright for a little while but you both need to go out and feed after we’re done here. Kyuhyun especially” Leeteuk smiled as he rubbed Kyuhyun’s back as he drank before getting up and heading upstairs.

Everything was untouched from the last time he was there. The mattress on the bed in his old room was still bare from the sheets being stripped, a small bloodstain remained where Siwon had fed from Kyuhyun. The floor had a thin layer of dust settled on the surface. He sighed as he moved on.
He went around the upstairs of the club checking in on every room that used to be a part of his life. Sungmin’s old room was completely bare after he moved out to his own apartment. Hyukjae’s room looked like an old torture chamber, a steal cage in the corner of the room, dried blood on the floor and a stench of death in the air even after all this time.
“This room I won’t miss” he sighed as he pulled away and closed the door behind him before making his way back downstairs.

Kyuhyun and Sungmin were sat at the bar going through paperwork when Leeteuk joined them, raising an eyebrow in confusion at how calm they both seemed.
“I expected to come down to one of you passed out on the floor, so this is good” he chuckled and Kyuhyun smiled as he signed his share of the paperwork.
“I feel better now. And with Sungmin I know when to stop, it’s not like his blood is anything new to me” he grinned as he leaned over and Kissed Sungmin’s neck, making him shiver.
“Paperwork is all signed… what now?” Sungmin asked as he swatted Kyuhyun’s hand away from his thigh.
“The club is yours” Leeteuk smiled “Well it was yours the minute I told you both, but you know” He scoffed as he waved around the sheets of paper “Have to make it legal these days. I need to get home anyway, Kangin and I have packing to do, and you need to talk to Yesung” he said sternly in Kyuhyun’s direction.
“Fine” Kyuhyun sulked as he took Sungmin’s hand. “Let’s go home then”

******

When the three of them arrived home Yesung was sat on the sofa with Ryeowook beside him, Henry was sitting opposite to them in ZhouMi’s lap and Shindong was sitting at the breakfast bar, eating pancakes left over from morning.
“Did somebody die?” Leeteuk asked as he stepped through the door “It’s so quiet in here… Is Kangin upstairs?” he asked and ZhouMi smiled with a nod.
“Has been since he got home, he’s been banging about for ages, what’s he doing?”
“Packing” leeteuk grinned before heading upstairs.
Kyuhyun walked straight past the sofa, ignoring Yesung completely as he headed into the kitchen and poured himself a glass of water. Sungmin sighed.
“Can you both just apologise please? Teukie and Kangin are leaving in a few hours, I can’t handle the two of you being like this!” he snapped and Kyuhyun shrugged as he sipped the water.
“I don’t have anything to apologise for…”
“Fine im sorry Kyuhyun! I shouldn’t have assumed that you would hurt Ryeowook if you were left alone with him. Just like I shouldn’t assume that you will turn into your father” Yesung shouted before resting his head in his hands. Kyuhyun set the glass down on the counter and knelt down beside Yesung, placing a hand on his uncles shoulder.
“Its okay I forgive you. Im sorry for acting like a child”
“Im sorry. It just feels like you’re slipping away from me. You’re the only thing I have left of him. I hated him for so long but now he’s gone… I miss him every day. I can’t lose you too Kyuhyun”
“You won’t lose me… its you that keeps leaving me” Kyuhyun pouted as he hugged Yesung “Stay and you won’t lose me”
“We have the room” ZhouMi smiled as he wrapped his arms around Henry from behind. “Donghae and Hyukjae’s room has been empty since they moved out. Yesung you can share with Ryeowook and Shindong could stay in the guest room”
“Really?” Yesung smiled “You wouldn’t mind?”
“Of course not, you’re family!”
“Ryeowook, Shindong what do you both think?” Yesung asked and Ryeowook nodded.
“Im fine with it… Im sure I’ll get used to the way everybody looks at me…eventually”
“Sorry” Kyuhyun laughed awkwardly as he bit his lip “I’ll learn to control that I swear!”
“I can’t…” Shindong sighed from the window. “Nari is waiting at home for me, she comes first and I know she won’t want to move into a house full of guys.  Im sorry”
“It’s alright Shindong. You and Nari will finally have the house to yourself” Yesung smiled.
“But you’ll have to learn to cook for yourselves if you wish to eat” Ryeowook laughed and Shindong sighed dramatically.
“That’s the one downside”

“Alright were all packed” Leeteuk smiled as he and Kangin entered the living room having left their bags beside the door. “We have a car coming to pick us up in ten minutes”
“That’s so soon” Sungmin smiled sadly as Leeteuk made his way over before pulling Sungmin into a tight hug.
“Don’t be sad brother. Its not permanent, two years will go by in no time I promise, in the mean time look after each other and make sure Kyuhyun feeds! ZhouMi is in charge while im gone, listen to him and Kyuhyun im talking to you!”
“I will Teukie Hyung don’t worry” Kyuhyun smiled.

Once everyone had said their goodbyes Kyuhyun and Sungmin walked Leeteuk and Kangin to their car as the others watched from the window. Leeteuk embraced Kyuhyun tightly as Kangin loaded the bags into the car.
“Look after each other Kyuhyun, if there’s anything you need im just a phone call away”
“I know” Kyuhyun smiled “Have fun, who knows, Sungmin and I could decide to travel sometime, maybe we’ll run into each other.”
“Maybe. I’ll see you later Kyuhyun, take care of yourself” Leeteuk sighed as he pulled away.
“Hyung im going to miss you” Sungmin pouted as he shifted uncertainly on his feet.
“Im not saying goodbye, because we’ll be back before you know it” Leeteuk smiled as he kissed Sungmin on the forehead before hugging him gently “Just remember everything I’ve shown you, taught you and you will be fine without me.”
“Kangin Hyung… make sure you look after him” Kyuhyun said awkwardly as he stood in front of Kangin, who seemed slightly confused at Kyuhyun’s change of attitude.
“I will Kyuhyun don’t worry.” He smiled, opening his arms as he stood in front of the younger “For old time’s sake?”  Kyuhyun smiled and stepped forward into the hug, wrapping his arms around Kangin for the first time since they met.
“Im sorry for being so horrible to you, I guess I need to learn to let things go.”
“I forgive you, but it’s me who should be sorry. When Teukie and I get back we’ll start new” Kangin smiled as he pulled back “Fresh start”
“I’d like that… Now go, the both of you before you make me cry!” he laughed as he wrapped his arms tightly around Sungmin, who was fighting back tears.
“Don’t cry Minnie, we’ll be back before you know it” Leeteuk winked before waving goodbye to the others standing at the house. “I love you little brother” he smiled as he climbed in the car.
“I love you Hyung” Sungmin sniffed as tears spilled from his eyes, wetting the fabric of Kyuhyun’s shirt in the process.

The two of them stood at the curb as the car drove away, Kyuhyun holding Sungmin tightly as the car disappeared down the road and completely out of sight.
“Minnie don’t cry” Kyuhyun smiled sadly as he dried Sungmin’s eyes.
“We’re gunna be alright… I promise”