Enable

Unable. Disable. Enable

"Yeahhhhhh! Just a few more months to go and we can finally graduate!" Minki cheered as they exited their first class for final semester. 

 

"You're real excited about this," Jonghyun and Minki grinned. 

 

"Of course I am. Think of all the fun things we could do together!" 

 

"Ah... Those who already have soulmates get an incentive to purchase or rent apartments, right?" Aron chirped in and Jonghyun nodded in response. 

 

"We are going to go now! Got a movie to catch today," Minki chirped and dragged Jonghyun away. Baekho exited his class to join Aron who was waiting for him. 

 

"They left already? How are things going with Sungwoon?" Baekho asked since the other two were missing. Aron nodded and shrugged. 

 

"It's already been two months and he's still a little awkward around me," Aron sighed. "What about you and Minhyun?" 

 

"Hmm? I think we are doing fine. Our parents had dinner together last month and-" 

 

"Baekho!" A familiar cheerful voice squeaked and Baekho was tackled with a hug, spun around before a pair of lips came crashing onto his. Baekho yelped a little as he had been tackled by his one and only. 

 

"Hey, Minhyun," Aron greeted him and Minhyun waved cheerfully. "Someone's happy today." 

 

"Of course. Baekho and I have decided on a place to stay after we graduate and yesterday we-," Minhyun blurted out and Baekho flailed his arms before slapping them onto Minhyun's lips. His cheeks flared as Aron looked at him suspiciously. He was about to tease his friends when a shy sheepish voice called out to him. 

 

"A-Aron." 

 

Aron turned to find his own soulmate standing there with a nervous smile. Baekho and Minhyun both went silent as they watched the awkward moment. "Hey, Sungwoon. How was class?"

 

"Ummm.... It was fine. Listen, um..." Sungwoon suddenly pulled out a small bouquet of flowers, earning startled gasps from all three of them. "There's a dance party that some of the other guys are holding and I wanted to ask if you would go with me." 

 

Aron was stunned. "Wha... You-you didn't have to go this far to ask me to a dance party. We aren't high schoolers anymore." But his glowing cheeks and smile were a sign that he was happy. 

 

"So... Is that a-" 

 

"It's a yes. A yes!" Aron squeaked, noticing how crestfallen the male had gotten before he beamed again. 

 

"Thank you. I'll text you the details?" 

 

"Or we could... Go and... You know, have a drink now?" 

 

Baekho smiled and waved to Aron and Sungwoon as they left. Minhyun hugged Baekho's arm and leaned against him. "I'm so glad everything worked out."

 

"Me too," Baekho said. "Minhyun, let's play a game." 

 

"A game?" 

 

"Mhmm. Let's use hand signs to talk to each other. First one to lose will have to do what the other says for the whole day." 

 

"Ah... Why the sudden game?" 

 

"Because I want to cherish the moments we spent as friends too. It was pretty short lived and I think it was such a wasted chance." 

 

Minhyun chuckled and nodded. "Sure. I'm game but what about talking to the others?" 

 

"Just between the two of us." 

 

"Okay. Start now?" 

 

Baekho grinned and nodded. "Start now." He showed Minhyun a thumbs up and the game began. 

 

~~~

 

"Have you gone and seen Jisung?" 

 

"No."

 

"What about Jaehwan? I heard he got off with a warning too."

 

"He did. He quit though. He told me he felt too guilty to continue on. We traumatised you guys and plenty of other students. Without Jisung, he's bound to get bullied in return now." 

 

"You never did tell me why you were hanging around them." 

 

"Jisung helped me secure a scholarship... My parents aren't exactly that well off and well, he found out. He got me my scholarship but in return, I had to do his bidding. Jaehwan has been friends with him since before college too. That's why we hung out together."

 

"Oh... Then what about now?" 

 

"Well, my scholarship is still standing since the principal can't exactly blame me for his son going to jail." 

 

"That's good to know." 

 

"Yeah... Aron, thank you so much." 

 

"For what?" 

 

"Staying as friends." 

 

"Friends? Come on. You've been trying real hard to change these two months. Give yourself some credit." 

 

"If that's the case, would you... Be my boyfriend?" 

 

~~~

 

'I want to top.' 

 

'But you did it the first time.' 

 

'Are we seriously arguing with hand signs?' 

 

'Bickering. We are bickering. Also you were the one who suggested to hand sign. Don't forget that. I won't lose to you.' Minhyun smirked and Baekho gritted his teeth. 

 

'But can't I top again?' 

 

'Why? Scared you're going to love being on the bottom?' 

 

Baekho puffed his cheeks. He shook his head and squeezed Minhyun's cheeks. Minhyun grinned and leaned forward, kissing his lips. Minhyun say properly and placed his hand on Baekho's chest. Baekho raised his brow and Minhyun lifted his hand. He smiled and closed his middle and ring finger while stretching his thumb outwards. Baekho raised his brows and chuckled. He mimicked the hand sign. Minhyun moved both his hands in front of him and closed them into fists. Baekho raised his brows and repeated it as well. He pointed downwards and then at his temple. 

 

"Mi-" Baekho bit his lower lip, feeling his heart flutter. Minhyun grinned and tilted his chin up before he pressed his lips gently onto his again. Baekho couldn't hold back anymore as he hugged Minhyun. "I love you. I love you. I love you." 

 

Minhyun returned the hug and kissed his temple. "I love you too. Now and forever more. Also you lost." 

 

"Oh screw it."

 

"Which means I get to ask you to be the bottom right?" 

 

"Ack-" Minhyun pushed Baekho down onto the bed and chuckled. Baekho breathed in deeply and held Minhyun's cheeks. "Please be gentle." 

 

"Trust me. I love you, don't I?" 

 

Baekho chuckled and they exchanged kisses again. 

 

"I love you too. Now and forever more."

 

Fin