So

Unable. Disable. Enable

"Can I sit with you guys?" Minhyun asked with a sheepish smile. Aron, Minki and Jonghyun all gawked at him before they nodded and made space for him to sit down. Baekho grinned and sat beside him. Jisung and the other were glaring at them but Minhyun didn't pay it any heed. He was just so relieved that he did that. Baekho gently held his hand under the table and he felt like he did the right thing. Now all that was left was to actually confess to Baekho properly.

"So I take it that you guys are together now?" Aron asked and they both cleared their throats nervously as Baekho moved his hand away.

"Not quite yet," Minhyun replied. "But soon."

"What? All that and still not yet?" Minki huffed. Jonghyun nudged him and chuckled.

"Don't mind him."

"We did... Go through a big misunderstanding. So I thought I should straighten things out first before taking the next step," Minhyun replied since Baekho could barely hear what they were saying with the earmuffs on. He could only make out garbled words.

"Okay then. Great. Now I'm stuck between two couples. Could life get any ier?" Aron grumbled and the rest chuckled.

"Sure it can," Minki replied sarcastically.

And Minki was right.

^^^

In celebration of getting his hearing back and Minhyun his voice, the three of them decided to treat Baekho and Minhyun for dinner. The 5 college students huddled at a street store, eating warm bowls of noodles. His friends got along well with Minhyun, too well in fact that it almost seemed like they had been friends from the very beginning. Aron apologised to Minhyun for being such an that one time and Minhyun forgave him since he understood how protective they were over Baekho. He also thanked him for protecting him. Minhyun felt at peace with them and he felt like he was part of the group. He didn't feel left out or lonely. In fact, Baekho seemed more like the one left out but it wasn't like the shorter male minded. He was just happy slurping his noodles down and Minhyun was happy to see him happy. They still used hand signs when they communicated with Baekho since he still refused to remove his earmuffs.

After they were done with dinner, they went their separate ways. Jonghyun walked Minki home and that left the three of them.

"I better get going too. See you guys tomorrow?" Aron said and waved.

"You sure you'll be alright walking home alone? It's already so dark out," Minhyun asked worriedly.

"Just because I have a bad leg doesn't mean I don't know how to take care of myself," Aron said and grinned before walking away.

"Take care!" Minhyun yelled and Baekho waved as well. They waited until Aron was out of sight before Minhyun held Baekho's hand. "I'll walk you home."

Baekho lowered his earmuffs and shook his head. "I'll walk you home."

"Are we seriously going to have to argue about this?" Minhyun asked jokingly and Baekho nodded seriously.

"Of course. Looking at our sizes, I'm less likely to get mugged compared to you."

"But I won't hesitate to hit back."

"Geh-"

Minhyun chuckled and shrugged. "Alright. I'll let you walk me home. Then I get to walk you home tomorrow."

"Okay. As long as its not too late." They started walking and Minhyun hummed softly. Baekho felt really happy, having a little skip in his steps. They had small conversations throughout the walk, mostly about what they planned to do after college. Once they reached Minhyun's house, Baekho took note of the address just in case he needed to come by again which he knew he might someday. Minhyun didn't want to let go of his hand though.

"I don't want to leave," Minhyun said softly while facing Baekho.

"We will still meet tomorrow," Baekho replied and smiled.

"I know but... Its too long. Its hours away."

"You sleep most of the hours away," Baekho chuckled and patted Minhyun's hand. "You need to rest."

"Call me when you get home?"

"I will."

Minhyun reluctantly let go of Baekho's hand. He leaned closer and kissed him gently. Baekho smiled behind the kiss and felt his heart flutter. After they parted, Minhyun cleared his throat.

"Baekho?"

"Mmm?"

"Would you be my boyfriend?"

^^^

Was he squealing at his friends about what happened that night? Yeah, definitely. His friends, that being Jonghyun and Minki, were really happy for him while Aron was absent. Baekho was all smiles and giggling uncontrollably. He was even getting more comfortable with talking too and hearing his friends' voices.

"Can either of you get Aron?" Jonghyun had asked after attempting to call their other friend for the 5th time throughout their video call. Minki shook his head while Baekho hadn't been able to try since he was using his phone to video call them. "I hope he's fine. He didn't inform us that he reached home."

"Maybe he went out for a drink to down his sorrows. After all, we have found our soulmates which only leaves him, you know," Minki replied.

A small pop up appeared on Baekho's phone and he grinned. "I'm going to go, guys. Minhyun is calling."

"Hey! You're choosing him over us?" Minki huffed jokingly and Baekho giggled again.

"Sorry! I can't help it. Plus you two are soulmates too. Surely you understand!"

"Alright. See you tomorrow, Baekho."

Baekho cut the call and immediately answered Minhyun's. He was nervous somehow but put his phone up to his ear.

"H-hello?" He said and he heard a giggle that made his heart jump through the phone.

"Hey, Baekho. You forgot to call me when you got home."

Baekho felt like his cheeks were going to be sore from all this grinning. "Ahh! I'm so sorry. I was too excited to tell my friends the news that I completely forgot."

"This feels weird. Just this morning, we were still..."

"Trying to figure things out?"

"Yeah. And now you're my boyfriend. It feels like a dream."

Baekho bit his lip as his cheeks turned pink. He felt really giddy hearing Minhyun call him his boyfriend. He started touching his lips nervously. "It feels like a dream to me too... But I'm so... So happy."

"I'm really happy too."

There was a short silence before Minhyun continued talking as if letting the situation sink in for the both of them. They started chatting about random things, getting to know each other better. They were quite different from each other but honestly, they both didn't mind at all since their feelings for each other were mutual. Baekho felt like a high school girl experiencing love for the first time and well, while it wasn't his first time having a crush, it was definitely his first time having an actual boyfriend who was his actual soulmate too. They chatted away until it was late into the night, unwilling to cut the call first until Baekho's mum had bust into his room to tell him to sleep.

"Sorry. Really got to go this time," Baekho said while chuckling.

"No problem. See you tomorrow?"

"Yeah!"

"Do you want to... Walk to college together?"

"Sure. Do you have morning class tomorrow?"

"Yeah I do."

"Great. I'll come and get you then. Good night, Minhyun."

"Good night, Baekho."

Baekho finally cut the call but his smile didn't falter as he put his phone aside and tucked himself in. He kept replaying the scenes that happened today. It felt almost too sudden but it still happened and he was the type to get swept by the flow easily yet it felt natural. Minhyun and him had both had crushes on each other for a long while now. He was really glad everything that happened before that was neither planned by Minhyun nor even involved him. Those words were fake and honestly they didn't matter anymore. What mattered was now.

It was around 4 in the morning when his phone went off. He wasn't used to his ringtone so it literally shocked him awake when it went off. He jolted up from bed and grabbed his phone, trying to figure out how to stop the sound when he realised it was a phone call from Aron. That was weird, he thought. He picked it up nevertheless since he could actually use phone calls now to talk to people.

"What's up, Aron?" Baekho mumbled tiredly and rubbed his eyes. He heard sniffles and he immediately became more awake. "Are you... Crying?"

"Baekho, I'm sorry for calling you at this hour," his friend's shaky voice responded.

"Where are you? Why are you crying? Are you alright? Do you need help?" Baekho blurted out all the questions that could cross his mind at that moment.

"I'm... I'm at home. I just managed to come home. I was drunk earlier," Aron said and Baekho listened intently. "Baekho, I found my soulmate."

"Oh. Congratulations? So... You're crying happy tears?" Baekho asked just to be certain since Aron didn't sound happy at all. If anything, he sounded like the opposite of happy.

"No. No. I'm crying scared and sad tears."

"Why? Who is it?"

Aron went silent.

"Aron? Hey... Whoever it is, its totally fine if you don't end up with this person. I know soulmates are like a huge thing and all but seriously, it doesn't have to be that person.... Do you want me to come over?"

"No... Its fine. Sorry."

"Don't be sorry. Its not your fault. I'm here to hear you out. Now that I can actually do that."

Aron let out a small strained chuckle. "Thanks, Baekho. I'll... Uh... Tell you who it is tomorrow. I just needed to hear the voice of someone who I know. You should sleep."

"Okay. Make sure you sleep too. Good night, Aron. Don't hesitate to call me if you need someone."

"Yeah... Thanks. Good night, buddy."

Baekho let the call run until Aron disconnected it. He chewed his lower lip nervously. Exactly who was Aron's soulmate that could make him cry sad and scared tears? Baekho couldn't really guess but he was really worried about his friend right now. He was tempted to run over to his place and check up on him but knew he probably shouldn't either. They needed to go to class in just a couple of hours and Aron would need that sleep if he actually could sleep. He laid back down in bed and shut his eyes, trying to sleep but it took awhile before he finally drifted back to sleep.

Morning came and Baekho was both worried and excited. He was still worried about Aron but he was damn excited about getting Minhyun from his home. He got up early, actually tried to wear something a little better or at least more presentable than his normal clothes and even went the extra length to style his hair a little. A little. But when he looked himself in the mirror, he almost burst into laughter. How is this even a little. He shook his head and exited his room. His mother saw him and she was stunned.

'Is that you? My son?' she signed and he chuckled, nodding. 'Going for a date with your soulmate?'

Baekho gasped and shook his head. He should probably ask Minhyun out for a date though. 'Thanks for the suggestion, mum. See you later.'

'Have fun.' Baekho nodded and quickly left. He texted Minhyun to see if the other was up and Minhyun's response was that he was already waiting. Baekho quickened his pace and his eyes widened when he saw the tall male waiting for him outside his house gates. His hair gently swaying from the breeze. Baekho felt his heart seize up from how breathtaking his boyfriend looked. Minhyun noticed him and had a surprised look on his face as well. Baekho stopped in front of him, grinning shyly while Minhyun smiled sheepishly.

(Is it just me or does this picture make it look like they're holding hands? Just me? Okay xD)

(Is it just me or does this picture make it look like they're holding hands? Just me? Okay xD)

(Is it just me or does this picture make it look like they're holding hands? Just me? Okay xD)

I love Baekho's outfit during their mini fanmeeting QAQ min always looks good so hahah-


I love Baekho's outfit during their mini fanmeeting QAQ min always looks good so hahah-