Muscles

Ace and Sparta

Ji Hyo was watching “Little Old Boy“ when she saw Jin Young commenting about Jong Kook;s muscles, Jong Kook had stopped his usual fidgeting, apparently disturbed by her comments. Ji Hyo felt deeply for her boyfriend, yes, he was a bit overboard with his exercising and he had overdone his muscles, but she had never never thought it was bad.

 

Jong Kook joined her just then after preparing some fruits for snacks. His brows were knitted. Ji Hyo turned her head and saw the knitted brows. Her hands reached to the brows and tried to smoothen them. “What's the matter?” she asked with concerned.

 

Do you .. do you hate them?”, he asked, pointing to his muscles, looking a bit defeated.

 

Ji Hyo stared at her boyfriend, he was really feeling disturbed by Jin Young's comment.

 

So you are concerned about her comment then.” this time, it Ji Hyo turned to frown.

 

No.. no ..,” he quickly denied, just discovering the effect of his words.” No .. when she said that, I though what if you were too, and what if one day you leave me because of my muscles, what if you leave me just like the rest, because you don't like that I exercise too much.” he explained, trying to voice his concerns and uneasiness in their relationship. He had too much examples why his ex left him.

 

Ji Hyo looked at her troubled boyfriend, his worried face shown how serious he took their relationship. “Well, you are a bit overboard with your overzealous routine of exercising. Look your muscles are bigger than my calf .. “ Jong Kook immediately looked even more crestfallen.

 

But I know that is because you wanted to protect me, to make sure you keep up with your health and body for me and most importantly, it was important for you” she said, taking his face in her hands. She pulled his face closer to her. “it is also because of work and to upkeep your image. You are trying so hard, how can I dislike your muscles.”

 

She released one of her hands and gently glided over his muscles. “Maybe you could tone down a bit, but I still love them whatever sizes they are.”

 

Jong Kook relaxed as he heard how Ji Hyo understood him, how she stood by him like always. He looked into Ji Hyo's eyes as she cupped his face, he only saw she meant every word she said. Then as she glided her hand over his body, he felt his body heat up at every touch and yet he don't dare to move, waiting for Ji Hyo next move.

 

You know your muscles always come in handy whenever I need them.” he heard her whispered.

 

Yes, I tried to be helpful.” he whimpered uncontrollably.

 

She leaned forward, her lips almost touching his, her hand still on his chin. “You know what is my favorite use of them?” her voice deepen. He could felt tingles on his spine.

 

I can guess,” he said, hoping it was what he wanted as well.

 

Then …” she his lips. He wanted to continue with the rest, but she pushed him apart.

 

The lightbulb in my storeroom had blown. Quick, change it now.” Jong Kook was caught by surprised.

 

Ok, I will change it but not now.” He quickly hugged her, “I have a better idea of how I can use my muscles,” he whispered into her ears and Ji Hyo's face turned red. He stood up from the sofa and then carried her in his arms to the bed room. He gently put her down then lower himself, his lips seeking hers. It was not peek but a deep kiss, his tongue intertwine with hers. He demonstrated how his training had improved his performance, finally they screamed each other name in unison.

 

Oppa, I love you, all of you, no matter what.” Ji Hyo said. “Maybe it a bad habit, maybe it your oversize muscles, but these are all you, of course, if you could change, I will be more than happy, if you don't then I will have to accept it you.”

 

Thank you Ji Hyo, I love you tpp, all of you, no matter what.” Jong Kook promised. “Maybe I will tone down my muscles a bit just for you.”