Divorce

Ace and Sparta

"Let's divorce", the first sentence he heard as he entered the house. He was stunned as he looked at her back view entered his eyes.

"Why?", He muttered. "Why ?",he asked again.

"You are never happy since the marriage. " she explained.

Jong Kook immediately tried to remember when was he unhappy since the marriage.

He was the happiest man on earth that day Ji Hyo had proposed to him, she asked him to a restaurant then at the end of the dinner, she took a ring out and ask him to marry her. He could not believe it but immediately said yes. Just like that, they went straight from coworker to fiancée. He never asked the reason, just happy it was him and not someone else.

She had wanted to be marry in a month time and they went straight into marriage preparation, in conjunction with their work, there is no even time for enough sleep let alone  have a proper date. Their marriage news caught everyone by surprise, relatives and friends could only congrat them and fans were just stunned. Of course, then came the congratulations and all the negative comments but both of them were just too busy.

The day finally came, surrounded by well wishing friends and relatives, they had their solemnization and share their first kiss. It was brief but so sweet, Jong kook could felt himself developing a blush. He was the happiest man on earth.

After that, they finally had time to settle for dates and such and then they really become man and wife few months later. Oh, of course there were misunderstanding but there is nothing sweet love cannot solve. He had never asked why the decision, he just glad it was made.

Then they had their first real fight three months later, there was shouting then silence, then the sobbing, the door banging and finally only he was left in the house. He felt his feet rooted to the ground and he could not breathe, what if this was the end .. the end of their relationship, he chased out of the house and finally found her in their favourite park.

He didn't say a word but gave her a hug, one that wished he could melt into her and forever belonged to her. "I am sorry, I need to listen more." He apologised, he could not remember what went wrong and he must have lost it during the argument.

"I am sorry too, I need to listen too." She hugged him back, "and maybe we could speak better so we can help each other understand the issue." She paused, "by the way, what was the argument about?"

"I cannot remember too." He gave a smile, then it must not have been that important.  "Let's go back and think about it." He gave a kiss on her forehead, then he took her hand into his and they took a stroll back home and talked about anything under the sun. He was happy even about that argument, caused it broke something that they had been trying to maintain, a piece of glass between them that seperate them and they could not grow closer, but now with it gone, he understood her better and became closer.

He could not contain his happiness when he found out he was going to be a father, from then on he paid even closer attention to Ji Hyo and their baby. Nine months later, he remembered he had become so much busier taking care of Ji Hyo and their twin sons. Although it was tiring, he was always happy to be in the house, looking after them.

 

Till now, there was not a day he felt grateful to the woman who had proposed to him and then stayed in the marriage with him, why did she think he was unhappy since their marriage, no there must be some misunderstanding.

 

He walked over, and gave her a hug from the back, “No, I am always happy since the marriage, no I am always happy since you had proposed.” he said, the woman in his arm gave a little jump and turned her head towards him.

 

Her brows gave a little frown , then she continued, “Shi Ni, you need to be brave and think about it. I don't want you to get a divorce, but you need to think though all the options, if you are not happy, and you dont even want to discuss with him about this, why you want to keep this marriage? You think my marriage did not go through up and down, but we both try and communicate, and now we are happy together.” her hand reach for his and gave a little squeeze.

 

He understood, gave her a kiss on her head and let go of her. He whispered, “I will go and get a bath,” and let her continued her conversation with her friend. He waited for her to finish her talk, when she walked into bedroom finally, he opened his arms and she gave him a hug.

 

What happened just now?” she asked.

 

I thought you wanted a divorce, it was the first thing I heard when I opened the door.” he said truthfully. She giggled, talked about coincident. He gave her a poke, “then you said I was never happy since marriage, but I am, I am happy all these years. I could not bear the idea you have misunderstood.” she giggled again and that got her another poke.

 

Of course, I know you are happy ok, or else how could you look so radiant every day. I have worked on our marriage,” she looked into his eyes, “and of course you do your part.” she gave him a peck on his mouth.

 

He did not want the kiss to end so fast, so he quickly seek , he nibbled her lips and then slid his tongue into and their kiss turned passionate. He kissed her again on the lips, followed by dropping kisses down her neck, she moaned his name, and he answered back, “I love you, Ji Hyo.”

 

He dipped his head and continue to the neck, he slowly and gently peeled the clothes of her, while she removed his, then they explored each other as if it was their first time. They took their time, and then when both of them were lost, they fasten their pace, then calmness returned to the room.

 

I have not told you something important, I was reminded of it just now,” Jong Kook said he covered both of them with blanket and hugging her closer.

 

She opened one eye, “What?” she asked, he had exhausted her and she was ready to fall asleep in his arms.

 

Thank you for your proposal, or else, I would not have these wonderful years with you and the kids.” he whispered into his ears and pulled her even closer.

 

Oh that, I need to make sure I grab onto my happiness, and I know you are always my happiness, even if you do not know it.” she muttered.

 

Thank you for having me.” he said, 'I love you.”

 

I love you too.” she answered before falling asleep.

 


Hi hi, hope you like this story as well.