Predictions ..

Ace and Sparta

Ji Hyo was fuming, why this “Little Brother” always want to do something that irritated her. Everytime trying to pair him with someone else, Jessi was their new target. Now they say he will have a girlfriend in a few months and he would have a child ! A Child with that unknown woman! She could not even say anything, her eyes were burning and now she just wanted to do one thing.

 

She sent him a message, “Come here” she wrote. She received a message a few minutes later, “Ok, will be there in half an hour.” Lucky for him, he did not let her wait too long. Her blood continued to boil as she thought over the predictions and the look on his face.

 

Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep.” beeped came from the door, and the door opened and Jong Kook stepped inside. “Ji Hyo Ahh, I am here.” he chipped, apparently he was in a good mood.

 

This sent Ji Hyo's blood over 1000 degrees. She gave him a stare, and Jong Kook immediately walked to her side. “Ji Hyo, who you want to punished, I will help you.:” he wanted to hug her and hoped she would cool down a bit.

 

She pushed him away, but took his arm and bit his arm.

 

Ouch! Ji Hyo Ya .. what did I do?” Jong Kook asked timidly, an angry Ji Hyo was not to be strive with.

 

A girlfriend in a few months ? A child ? When are you going to tell me.” she asked, each word shot out of in her quiet voice. Jong Kook could felt the anger hitting him full force.

 

Ji Hyo, that was a show, he was just trying to tell my future.” Jong Kook tried to explain. “I already have a wonderfully and pretty girlfriend, why do I want to find another.” Ji Hyo turned to look at him, she could felt he had drenched some of her anger with his words.

 

And I would like to have a child, you already know that. And I would only have my child with someone and only if someone would agree. If someone agrees, I would like to introduce her as my girlfriend as well.” he added.

 

That depends on somebody, if that somebody do not want to do anything t, how can someone agree?” she said.

 

If someone is ready, then somebody will do something.” Jong Kook felt hopeful and he moved nearer to Ji Hyo.

 

Well, somebody and someone is not getting any younger,” Ji Hyo shyly muttered.

 

So so … I can really introduce you as my girlfriend?” Jong Kook was elated. “Oh … really ?” he was getting speechless and he wanted to confirm.

 

Oppa, I ….. “ Ji Hyo nodded in agreement.

 

Will you even consider that what he said, a child?” he asked.

 

I . I am already 40, If we want a child, we need to have one fast.” her face is now burning but not from her anger. It had subsided.

So, I was shocked because only I knew I had a wonderful girlfriend, if we are going to have a child soon, I will be totally elated if you agree, but even if you don't, you are still my and only girlfriend and partner I ever need.” He pulled her into his embrace. “I love you, that why your opinion matter.”

 

Ji Hyo could felt tears in her eyes, “Oppa, I also love you so much, every time, someone make some comments about you, it matters to me. You matter to me.” she was happy that he re-pledged his love for her and felt he reaffirmed their love.

 

He gently turned her head towards him and their lips met. She melt into his kiss...

 


 

Short story to begin the week, hope you have a wonderful week ahead.