Will Jong Kook get marry in 3 years time?

Ace and Sparta

Ji Hyo sighed inwardly. Why they always liked to concentrate on his marriage, although it was always better him than her, but she still did not like the fact they were discussing about his marriage again. “Will Kim Jong Kook get marry in three years time?” they were asking. Of course he could if ,,, her face redden slightly.

 

She drew the spoon that indicated “B: He won't get marry in three year times.” she sighed again, she wished she was on the same team as he was, he would get marry in three years time and it must be with .... She sat down and Kwang Soo sat between both her and Jong Kook. She was playing with the spoon on the carpet and Jong Kook was doing the same. Both were listening to the others and deciding what to say next.

 

She could tell he was equally perturbed. She decided to speak, “Jong Kook could not get marry in three year time. He was in long relationship.” she said, citing his ex relationships.

 

Jong Kook immediately retorted, “That was why I could not get marry, the relationship was too long. Now I wanted to have short ones and marry fast.”

 

Ji Hyo looked down at the carpet again, she wondered if he would really do that. The rest of the gang was trying to prove their point but she was not really in the mood already. The rest of the day went into a blur, she was thinking about his newly made vow to get himself married off in three years time. Who he would marry, she could feel her heart was bleeding slowly.

 

She slowly changed back to her own clothes, she could not imagine who he could marry in such a short time. She dragged her feet to her car, and sank into the seat. She had no mood to do anything, even to sleep or to eat. He had dashed her last hope, maybe it time she buried whatever hopes she ever had and let others court her, but …

She bathed and sank into her bed, what could she do? She thought he liked her and she had a place in his heart, he must really think of her as a younger sister. Tears finally escaped and she sobbed quietly into her pillow.

She woke up finally, feeling very tired. She looked at her phone and it was noon. She did not know what time she slept, luckily she did not have any work this week. There was a new message, but she was not in the mood. She left her bed for the toilet, she brushed her teeth. She looked up into the mirror and saw her puffed eyes and nose, she quickly washed her face and forced a weak smile out of her face to cheer herself up.

She went back to her bed and decided to do nothing. Her phone beeped, her brows knitted, she was not in the mood but she nebertheless took a look at the messages, both messages were from Jong Kook.

The first message read “You are available today ?”

The second message read “Still sleeping.” Her heart leaped regardlessly.

No, I just woke up,' she replied.

So .. are you available today?” he asked again.

She remembered her puffy eyes, no matter what he thought of their relationship, she was not going to face him with her puffy eyes. “I am available this week but I am really tired today. How about tomorrow.” she suggested. Today she will make herself pretty and made him regret he did not think she could his girlfriend.

OK. I will pick you up tomorrow 10am. Ok?'

Ok.” she put down the phone and immediately rushed to the fridge and searched for cucumber. She sliced it thinly and put back to the fridge. Then she went to prepare her mask, now she was full of energy and the desire to win. He had awoken the Ace in her, she would prove to him it was his loss and she would forget about waiting for him. She would not wait for anyone anymore, and get herself the one she love.

She looked through her wardrobe, where were they going again ? As if Jong Kook heard her question, he messaged her, “I forgotten to ask you, is going for a hike ok?” She could not hide her smile, he was always considerate. “Hike?” fine with her, “but there must be food.” She replied, and then regret, what would he prepare.”Chicken milkshake,” she shudder, it was horrifying, remembering her only once taste of it.

She quickly picked out the clothes she wanted, then she washed her face and started her faical. After getting her face prep, she went back to her bed, she was really tired and she did not really sleep too well, with her new goal, she was more relaxed and sleep easily claimed her.

The day went by quickly, although she had her nap, she still slept early and set the alarm at 8.30 am.

Rinnnngggg... Riiiinnggggg.” So noisy.. she thought as she tried to find the source of the irritation. She could not.. she sat up and finally saw it the phone ringing, “Oppa..” she greeted Jong Kook.

Are you still sleeping?” he asked, there is a hint of teasing in his voice.

Mmm .. why?” she asked.

Will be there in 15 minutes, just checking in.” he replied.

Her eyes shot open, she took a look at her alarm, it was really 9.45. “Opps, Oppa, I must have silent my alarm. Will be there at 10. See you.” she hurried put down the phone and proceed to get ready, it real lucky she had everything prepared, in record breaking 10 minutes she was ready. She was glad she did not need to much makeup, just enough sun block on her face, Sun block! She grabbed her bottle and put into her bag. She quickly reached the place he was waiting for her.

Oppa, I am sorry.. “ she was still 5 minutes late though.

He gave her a warm smile, “20 minutes to get ready, I am already impressed and you looked great. Here your coffee black and a sandwich.” She took the items and pouted.

So you had decided I will be late.” she protested, although she really was.

Well, you do need your beauty sleep and getting you out so early, is my fault. Eat your breakfast, its important.” as he drove them out of the carpark. Her stomach answered for her, the coffee did smell nice as she took a sip.

They drove in slient, the only sound is the music from the radio and her enjoying her food.

'Nice … “ she said finally when she ate finished the breakfast.

i glad you like it.” Their favourite song came over the radio, and Jong kook started to sing along and Ji Hyo join in. The radiio seem to understand their taste and one after another came song both of them enjoyed. They sang and drove for half an hour and reached the mountain they wanted to hike up.

It nearly noon, so it will be hot, but lucky there will be trees along the route.” Ji Hyo nodded, and put on her cap. Jong Kook took out his backpack, and from inside he took up 2 water bottles. “You must be thirsty after the singing session.” Ji Hyo took the drink gratefully, he is right, she was thirsty. He took a sip of the water and packed back both water bottles before they started the hike.

Although it was hot, there was gentle cool wind that fanned them throughout the journey. Jong Kook and Ji Hyo shared their recent happening and Jong Kook also told Ji Hyo some funny stories. It made the journey shorter. After 2 hours, they reached the peak.

Let's have lunch under the tree,' he said, pointing to the lone tree. Ji Hyo nodded, she could feel the emptiness of her stomach.

Jong Kook took out a mat from the backpack and laid it on the ground, then he started to take out the water bottles, followed by 4 lunch boxes. Then he took up a pack of wet tissues. Ji Hyo was in awe, what else did he have in the bag.

Woah, Deabak, this is like magic.” she exclaimed, sitting down on the mat.

Well, you said you must have food right?” Jong Kook chuckled at her amazement. “Well, let me show you what in the first box.” He opened the first lunch box, it was filled with sandwiches of all kind. Ji Hyo's eye opened at the delicious option. He opened the second box, it was filled with Gimbap, big and small with different kind of choices. The third box is filled with fruit and vegetable salad, with her favourite choices of fruits and vegetables, and a refreshing citicus dressing.

Oppa, what else can you have in the last box.” she asked, thinking how can both of them finish so much food.

Well, it will be a secret for now.” he passed her some wet tissues and she cleaned her hands before starting her lunch with a gimbap. Most of the food was demolished in no time, the hike had worked out a healthy appitete for both of them. Although the noon sun was hot, their current position under the tree was cooling.

This is so relaxing,” Ji Hyo sighed, the cool wind gently caressed her face. Jong Kook sighed too, he had to agree. “Oppa, what is in your last box?” Ji Hyo was curious, even if she was full, she still wanted to tried the last box of food. The rest of the food was so delicious and she could not wait to try the last box.

You still can eat more?” Jong kook look incredulous. He was doubtful he could manage any more mouth of the food.

Well, at least I take a look?” offered Ji Hyo.

Jong Kook was debating internally, he made a decision.

OK,” he carefully took out the box, and slowly opened the box in front of her. It was a cake and written on the cake was “Please be my wife.” Ji Hyo eyes widen.

Jong Kook looked at her reaction, his hand was sweaty and his throats scratchy.

mm..” he closed his eyes and cleared his throat a few times, then he opened his eyes.

Ji Hyo ya.. you know I had promised I dont want long relationship anymore. I do not know whether you feel my love for you all these years, but I thought I am more than friends to you. I love the way you are and I love the way you treat me, I love the way sometimes you mong your way through life, I love you how you keep your life private and yet treat all people as equal. I love the way you smile, I love the way you cry, I love the way you are angry. I love the way you can fall asleep everywhere.” Ji Hyo was initially touched, but when she heard the last sentence, she glared at Jong Kook.

Jong Kook caught the glare and he moved nearer to her, his lips move nearer to her, and he planted butterfly kisses on ji Hyo's forehead, eyes and cheeks. He stopped short near her lips, Ji Hyo had closed her eyes and anticipating where he will plant his kisses next. Jong Kook moved to her ears, he dropped a kiss there then he whispered, “Will you let me court you and you will become my wife. I do not want to wait any more.”

Ji Hyo opened her eyes and glanced into his, she could see his hope and his fear. “Well, Oppa, I waited for so long, I also do not want to wait anymore.” He leaned forward and kissed on her lips. Shockwave ran through both of them, it was something they had waited for so long and this was so sweet.

Ji Hyo, I love you.” Jong Kook made his vow.

Jong Kook Oppa, I love you too.” Ji Hyo returned with her vow.