Use Me

Unrequited
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The atmosphere was nice in the practice room until Seulgi made a mistake and Wendy almost exploded. Words were not needed to show that she was angry. Her behavior, sharp eyes, and tense body was enough of a giveaway. The aura she exuded was dark and Seulgi almost cowered in fear with the intensity of it. She apologized frivolously, promising not the commit the same mistake again and taking the practice seriously.

 

They continued dancing again, right to every beat. Not even a single mistake was committed after that. But the atmosphere was spoiled badly and Wendy had already painted herself bad in the eyes of everyone present there.

 

They often have fun in the practice room. What's the wrong with having some fun this time? If Irene was around, none of this would have happened. If she was there, she would have created a perfect balance in the team.

 

But Irene was not there. She was shooting for a commercial or something while the rest of them were practicing.

 

Later that night, when they went to dorms, Wendy didn't talk to anyone and locked herself in her room. After taking a long shower, she lied on the bed and closed her eyes, waiting for sleep to make her numb to the world.

 

But when she closed her eyes, all she could imagine was beautiful brown eyes watching her with undeniable lust. She could feel those hands on her skin, gliding but never giving what she really wanted. Her breath hitched when she felt warm breath on her face, more aware of the presence in the room.

 

"What happened in the practice room today?" A voice asked.

 

Wendy didn't have the courage to open her guilty eyes. She felt tense as the hand travelled up her arm and then slid from her shoulder to collarbone and then climbed to the curve of her .

 

"Wendy," the voice was more threatening than before. "What did you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter