love is trouble

Unrequited
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene and Seulgi were all smiles the next day, shy glances exchanged between them that went unmissed by the occupants of the dorm. Yeri was ecstatic about the couple and pestered the two to spill the details. Seulgi was blushing and Irene was smiling, quietly and proudly. There were hearts in her eyes.

 

Joy and Yeri allied together to tease the two. To avoid any suspicious behavior, Wendy joined them, only to sit at a corner and smile forcibly until her jaw hurt.

 

Irene and Seulgi were now dating. They were always together in either Irene's room or Seulgi's room, mostly Irene's as it provided more privacy. It didn't annoy Wendy as much as Irene's reluctance to be close to her. The leader was also avoiding her as if she was plaque.

 

It's been a week since Irene and Seulgi started dating and a week since Irene last talked to Wendy. Wendy didn't know who to blame. She wasn't talking to Irene either. She was too hurt. But at the same time, she wanted the leader to look at her, to smile at her, to speak to her. Wasn't she one pathetic girl?

 

One night, Wendy missed Irene a little too much. It's been two weeks since she properly talked to the leader. She only needed to talk once. Just a small talk and nothing more. With determined steps, she barged into Irene's room, trying to look like just another annoying bandmate rather than someone who was dying to talk to the person who owned her heart but belonged to someone else.

 

Irene and Seulgi sprung apart as soon as Wendy came inside. It wasn't hard to imagine what was going on before she entered. The two girls had their hair messed up. Their lips were swollen. Their eyes were still dark with lust.

 

"W-Wendy," Seulgi stammered.

 

A shocked Wendy gasped on hearing her name being called. She looked between the two girls, feeling her heart sinking in her chest. Forcibly, she tried to smile.

 

"Y-you two sh-should l-lock the d-door." After saying that, Wendy slammed the door shut and hurried to her room.

 

Irene and Seulgi sat with their mouth hung open, their cheeks red. Seulgi groaned but then smiled. Irene was still staring at the door with wide eyes. The younger neared her and put her arms around Irene's neck and kissed her lips again. Irene responded slowly but then pulled away.

 

"What happened?" Seulgi frowned and Irene groaned.

 

"Wendy destroyed the mood." Irene pouted.

 

Seulgi chuckled. "Well, that was embarrassing." She dipped to catch Irene's lips in one chaste kiss one last time before lying on the bed. She pulled Irene and they laid together on the bed. The dancer hugged Irene and put her head on the leader's chest.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seulgi woke up several minutes later to take a piss. Irene was sleeping soundly. Seulgi kissed Irene's forehead and then went to kitchen in need of water. On her way, she passed Wendy's room. The lights were still on. She wanted to tell Wendy to keep quiet about what she saw in Irene's room. If others knew, there won't be any end to the teasing.

 

She was about to enter Wendy's room but the sound coming from inside stopped her. She could hear sobs and hiccups from the other side of the do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter