Chapter 08:

Last Christmas

Music: Outro (In My World) By Lee Seungri

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSAuIbpBZ5M

*Credit to them :)

 

 

(Nichkhun P.O.V.)

 

 

“Sunmi! Open up! I’m not leaving until you open this door right now!” I yelled, pounding on the front door. It was pouring rain with the wind picking up each time. It’s been two weeks and I’ve been miserable. She never came to explain what happen two weeks ago at the movie theater.

Just then the front door opened and showed a woman.

“She’s not here Nichkhun.” Sunye replied opening the door halfway open.

“You’re lying, she’s inside isn’t she?” I said as the rain made me wet even more. I was drenched in my clothes knowing that I’ll catch a cold.

“I’m sorry Nichkhun but she’s not. You should go home your really going to catch a cold.” Sunye said about to close the door on me when I stopped her by pushing the door from shutting.

“Please Sunye, please tell me what’s going on with Sunmi.” I begged as I saw Sunye face changing with such sadness. She gave a sigh as she looked me in the eye.

“She’s sick.”

From hearing this, my hand slipped away from the door and on to my side.

-------------------------------------

It turns out that during the trip to Seoul with Sunye to visit her family she fell ill. From there she found out she had a heart disease. It was too late when she found out about it, and everyday it’s getting weaker.

“Sunmi,” I whisper her name out into the air. I was walking down the New York busy street when the rain finally decided to stop.

“Why couldn’t you tell me?” I ask out to no one particular. I decided to go to the beach where Sunmi and Ifirst started dating. Hoping she’ll be there…….

When I got there I took in the moonlight sky, a full moon tonight. Just then I heard someone kicking the sand. Looking to my left a woman was bundle up in a coat with a scarf and wearing a beret. She was focusing out towards the shore. Her long wavy hair made me knew instantly that it was Sunmi.

“Sunmi” I shouted as she whips her head towards the sound. Her eyes widen as she turned around to run. I started running to catch up to her when she fell onto the sand. I catch up to her side as she grasp for breaths, holding her hand against her heart.

“Please be okay Sunmi.” I said as I look at her concern watching her catching her breath. There were minutes of silence as I watch her breath in and out slowly, as she started to relax her body.

“Nichkhun leave.” She said sternly as tears linger in her eyes.

“No, I know what’s going on Sunmi. Please don’t leave me because of this. Let us fight this together; I wouldn’t leave you because of your heart condition. I love you.” I spoke as tears spilled down her face.

“Nichkhun,” She mumbles out as she hugged me and I did the same while her hair.

“I’m scared.” She whispers out.

“I know Sunmi, everything is going to be alright. I’ll be by your side no matter what.” I reassure her as she shook her head.

“I love you Nichkhun and it’ll never change.”

-----------------------------------

The past three months we had before December was great. Christmas was the both of us all time favorite season because we met each other. Now sitting in my living room in my apartment as Sunmi snuggle close to me I took in her scent and smiled.

“What can possibly be better than this?” I thought as Sunmi looked me in the eyes and kiss me on the lips.

“What was that for?” I ask as she laughed and pointing up with her finger. I looked and spotted mistletoe. I smiled remembering the first time she kissed me on the cheek.

“Nichkhun will you love me forever?” She asked out all of a sudden.

“Of course I will, I love you no matter what happens. I know you are forever the only one for me.” I said as Sunmi relax in my arm. She put her head on my shoulder as I put my head on hers.

“Love is word that can’t express what we really feel Nichkhun. But I know your love for me is true and strong.” She said as I drifted to sleep with her in my arms and my apartment dimmed with only candles.

The next day as I opened my eyes I found Sunmi not by my side except a note on the table. Picking the letter up and opening it I started reading it.

 

 

 

Dear Nichkhun,

                By the time you read this I’ll be gone. Well not gone but somewhere in this world. I can’t deal with the fact about my heart condition. Seeing you remind me that everyday my heart is getting worse. That I can’t be with you as long as I thought, it hurts to know that I can’t stick with you forever. This past three and a half months with you were beautiful. I’m sorry that I have to leave, but I want you to know that I’m somewhere out in this big world and that someday I may come back. But please don’t wait for I want you to move on and have a better life. I’ll be wishing the best for you every day.

                                                                                                                                                                -Love Your

                                                                                                                                                       Kiss Stealer Sunmi heart

 

---------------------------------

Hehe an update! Eeeeek~ this story is ending on chapter 09, kinda sad but thank you for supporting you guys! :D Hope you guys will conitue to, thanks for the people who vote on the polls helped a lot and you guys can still continue to vote (from below or on my profile page) ^-^ Hope you guys enjoy this chapter it kind of made me sad even though I'm the one writing it haha. Enjoy~ heart

 

 

">http://

 

 

">http://