Chapter 07:

Last Christmas

Music: Need You Now By Lady Antebellum

Instrumental by: punkprincess01

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFVSThZt2Qk

*Credit to them :D

 

 

(Nichkhun P.O.V.)

 

 

I remember the day she’d changed.

“Sunmi-ah…....I miss you.” I cooed while hugging her from behind as she just came back home to New York from her family trip with Sunye from Seoul.

“Really,” She said as she continues to mix the salad.

“Mmmmmmmhmmmm………..” I replied not letting her go.

“Nichkhun-ah let go of me.” Sunmi replied as I shook my head refusing to.

“Let go!” She yells out as she tried to get free from my grasp. I immediately did as told as she spun around to look me in the eye.

“I…..I didn’t meant to yell. It’s just that I got back from Seoul and I……I feel tired.” She explained as I nod my head understanding half heartedly.

We stood there in my kitchen with silence for about forever when she mumbles out, “I should go.” leaving me alone in the kitchen as she walked to the closet to grab her coat.

“Wait, what about our lunch?” I asked as she opened my front door.

“I’m sorry Nichkhun I need time to rest.” With that she closed the door and left me there.

September 27 was when I saw you cheat in front of eyes.

“Hey Nick isn’t that Sunmi?” Taec ask as we grab our popcorn to get into the movie theater. I whip my head towards the direction he was looking from and there she was, dressed in a white long sleeve shirt, a floral skirt, black cardigan, black flats, and accessories I can’t quite make out, and her hair was down and wavy.

Yep, back to my usual self again……examining a person’s every clothes detail….

“And who’s the guy beside her.” Taec added I looked as a guy came towards Sunmi. She then gave him a hug around the neck, my eyes darted out a bit. I watched as the guy leaned forward whispering into her ears as she laughed.

Then something snap inside me, making me march right up to her as Taec trying to stop me was too late.

“Sunmi,” I sternly said as she whipped around with her eyes shock by surprise.

“How come you’re here?” I continue on as I can see her looking towards a guy I’ve never seen before.

“I thought you were busy since you said you had a date to catch up with Minzy.” I continue as Taec got to my side running out of breaths.

“Nick,” Taec said grabbing me by the arm as I shook it off with force.

“Come on dude let’s go, the movie is about to start.” Taec went on as I kept my eyes on Sunmi as she looked at the ground.

“Nichkhun, I think you should go.” Sunmi finally replied as I looked into her eyes.

“Do you not love me no more?” I asked plainly as Sunmi looked into my eyes with tears in her eyes.

“No.” She replied with one word as I turned around and left, dissolving into the crowd.


 

(Sunmi P.O.V.)

* I DO NOT OWN THIS CREDIT TO THEM HERE IN THIS SITE FOR THE PICTURE: http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2s2bnwpkKLTUjCwJJOFGqYVpdN0GwZD2r2lFfnEpmOZ1q4RzqDw&t=1

 

I watched as Nichkhun stormed off and sighed looking on the ground.

“Sunmi cheer up.” I looked up and smiled at Young Bae whose Sunye’s boyfriend.

“Thanks for playing along Young Bae, I can’t thank you enough.” I replied as Young Bae shook his head.

“No don’t, I hope you made the right choice.” He said as Sunye walked up to us from standing in the crowd.

“He’s all yours unni, you can have him back now.” I joked as Sunye hugged me and gave a squeeze on my shoulder.

“Be strong.” She whispered and left with Young Bae into the crowd.

“Sunmi,” I turned around to face Taecyeon and gave a weak smile. “You okay?” He asks as I shrugged my shoulder.

“I…..don’t……I think it’s the best choice.” I replied as Taecyeon nod his head.

“He’s really hurt you know.” He spoke, staring into the crowd where Nichkhun left.

“I know, but it’s the best for him. Better to break up like this then knowing the truth. It’s much more painful for knowing the actual truth you know?” I said as Taecyeon just sigh.

“Thanks for everything Taecyeon for bringing him here on purpose; I don’t know how to thank you enough.”

He gave a goofy smile and shook his head, “I believe Yoobin will kill me if I don’t help you, anyways anything for you as for Nick who’s my best buddy I hope he’s handling this well.” With that he gave a smile and a pat on my shoulder.

“Shall I take you home?” He offered as I shook my head.

“No that’s okay, I kind of want to think and watch a movie.” I reply as Taecyeon nodded and bid farewell.

I watched as he left and looked at my popcorn, sighing I walked towards the posters. Examining what movie I should watch I could feel my tears burning in my eyes.

Perhaps I should watch a sad movie to cry out everything in my mind……..

Making up my mind I walked towards the ticket booth and bought my ticket, walking towards the room to watch “Remember Me”.

 

-----------------------------------------------

Hello readers! I'm so happy I have nine subscribers (I'm so happy!) and that you guys like this story, I'm very grateful so thank you. :) Just to let you know this story is ending soon (I'm kinda sad about it.....), BUT I will be creating another story about Sunmi cause I LOVE her haha she's my favorite in the Wonder Girls. SO I need your help, you see I don't know which male main character to write to pair with Sunmi. It's either between Seungri from Big Bang or Taecyeon from 2PMSecondly I need a second main male character in the story and I'm thinking of either Wooyoung from 2PM orJunho from 2PM. So I need your opinion if you don't mind my lovely readers :) Thank you! I don't know if I should create this story yet after this one ends but I'm still thinking. So I created a poll for both questions, so I hope (if it's not a problem) that you can vote below and tell me your opinion, it'll help a lot :D. Thank you and enjoy this chapter~

-Rassyjam *wow longest comment yet I wrote :)

 

">http://

 

 

">http://