Chapter 05:

Last Christmas

Music: Can't Take My Eyes Off You by Lady Antebellum

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXwWT2Chx64

*Credit to them :)

(Nichkhun P.O.V.)

 

“See? Now was that hard?” Sunmi ask as I put in the cake to bake.

I turned around and smile as I hugged her taking her by surprise making her drop the silver bowl we used.

“Thank you.” I mutter out as I hugged her. Something made me do it and not let go. As she was in my arms, warm and just right…....everything felt perfect.

“Sunmi,” I said breaking the hug and looking into her eyes deeply, “would you go out with someone like me?” I ask as my heartbeat faster. Her lips parted a little as she looked at me.

“Nichk…..I…..don’t know.” She replies as I looked down on the floor.

“I see.....excuse me I need to use the restroom.” I said and strode off the kitchen and into the hallway with many doors leading to another kitchen room.

Leaning against the wall I sigh and looked down on the carpet. My heart felt sad and I can’t help but feel sad also.

“To fast Nichkhun, the first time you ask someone out you ruined it.” I whisper to myself. After about three more minutes I went back inside finding Sunmi smiling at me, a smile so angelic.

“Ummm Nichkhun, about the question earlier…….you surprised me but I…….would you go out with a girl like me?”

I stood looking at her, so beautiful and looking like a goddess to me. I couldn’t help but smile and stood in front of her within seconds. Her lips departed slightly as I touched her cheek gently with my hand.

“Yes, I would because I’m enchanted by you.” I said as her eyes sparkle as my own did as well.

 

-------------------------------

Ahhhhh~ so that’s how my relationship with Sunmi started. The past four days before Christmas past by to fast as we spend our times falling in love with each other more.

On the fourth day before Christmas Sunmi and I went ice skating, our first date. We skated and laugh as I remember falling on my . Good times alright.

On the third day before Christmas she went over to my apartment as we both decorated the place with Christmas ornaments. We even cooked and baked together. Yeah I know, I said I’m not much of a baker but hey I’m getting pretty good at it. (:

On the second day before Christmas we went on a double date with Taec and Yoobin who may I say are officially dating.  Taec even gave me a big HARD pat on the back for getting a girlfriend. We had a great time as Sunmi and Yoobin became great friends.

On the last day before Christmas I took Sunmi to the beach, the day where everything started between us. We had a picnic and build sand castles and walked along the beach. Even though it was cold we snuggle against each other keeping warm. I remember our first kiss under the bright sunset that day.

On Christmas day I went over to her house, where she lived with her cousin that was a bit older than her. Her cousin name was Min Sunye a friendly nice girl. Along with her cousin’s friends that was over which I got along with. It was the greatest day of my life; I couldn’t wait for next year Christmas to come and the years after that. Cause I knew will be together for a long time.

-------------------------------------------

“Why are you looking at me?” Sunmi asked as we stroll down the park near her cousin’s house getting some fresh air.

“Nothing,” I reply still looking at Sunmi as we walk hand in hand.

“I don’t believe you.” She playfully said as she stops he track making me turn around to face her. “Tell me.”

I love how persistence she can be. I gave a wide smile as I hug her against me. I took in her scent that became so familiar to me in such a short notice.

“You really want to know?” I mutter to her as she'd smile and hook her arms around my neck.  Stepping a few inches closer from the hug and wrapped my arms around her waist I looked into her eyes and said.............

“I just can’t take my eyes off you.”

--------------------------------

Hehe a quick update :D Enjoy you guys~

-Rassyjam