Chapter 03:

Last Christmas

Music: You and I By Chance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWBg5ejwazo&feature=related

*Credit to them :D

(Nichkhun P.O.V.)

 

“Why am I getting nervous?”

I asked myself as I could feel my palms getting sweaty.

“Nick, you alright because you look kind of pale.” Taec ask stopping in the middle of his conversation with Yoobin.

“Yeah I’m-“I said when Sohee cut me off.

“I’m so sorry Nichkhun, I got you into this didn’t I huh?” Sohee ask with the three of us staring at her confuse.

“Yoobin, I have something to tell you.” Sohee said turning to face her friend. “I have a boyfriend for awhile and I’d never told you. So I’m sorry for causing you trouble on planning a double date for me. It’s just that you looked so happy helping me I didn’t want to hurt your feelings for not telling you.” Sohee said looking down on her laps as Yoobin gave a smile and put her hands over Sohee’s.

“I’m not mad Sohee, I’m glad you told me now. But who’s the lucky guy?” Yoobin asked with a playful smirk.

“Jiyong,” Sohee said smiling as Yoobin yelp happily for her.

“He finally fell for you?” Yoobin ask excitedly as Sohee nodded blushing.

“Kay this is kind of bizarre.” Taec whisper out to me as I nod my head.

“Does this mean you denied a date with Jiyong?” Yoobin ask now. “You babo, thanks for missing your date with him for me but you should go to him!”

“Really unni, I can?” Sohee ask as Yoobin nod her head grinning.

“I’m so sorry Taecyeon-shi. So terribly sorry Nichkhun I don’t mean to leave you like this.” Sohee said to me as I shook her head and gave a smile.

“Go, find happiness.” I said as she gave me a hug and left waving goodbye to Yoobin and Taec and left the bakery shop.

“Well……………………” I trailed taking a peek towards the kitchen looking for Sunmi.

“I should move to a new table.” I said as Yoobin looked guilty.

“You don’t have to!” Yoobin yell a little loud as I froze in the process of getting up. “I mean I feel bad then.”

“Oh, no worry I believe Taec wants me to leave anyway.” I said as Taec blushed.

“Blushed?! Wow first time I saw him blush he must REALLY like this woman then.”

“Later!” I said bowing politely and left towards another table near the visible kitchen glass where little kids can watch them bake.

Settling down at a new table I tried to find Sunmi, though I have no clue why.

“Ah! There she is! Gosh I sound like a stalker. o^o…..what have I become?”

I watched as she worked until a waitress put down my plate of cookies, probably Taec told them I sat here. Just as I took a bite of my cookies while watching Sunmi I almost choke from laughter seeing Sunmi funny cute face she just made.

 

 (Sunmi P.O.V.)

I heard something like a choke and looked out towards the customer.  Just then I spotted a young man sitting close to our visible glass where usually little kids come and watch us bake.

He seemed to have taken the wrong swallow as he coughed and coughed.

“He looks familiar.” I said out loud to myself as my eyes widen.

“Mistletoe Man,” I whisper to myself as I felt my heart beat faster.

“Calm down Sunmi. Deep breaths, breathe in………” I thought to myself as I took in a deep breath. Mistletoe Man or Nichkhun was drop dead gorgeous since the last night I saw him. He made me feel weird and talked nonsense.

“He probably thinks I’m weird and probably a lot of women kissed him on the lips before. Wait why am I thinking about his lips?! Calm down Sunmi calm down.”

 Finally calming down again I gave a sigh and decided to ignore him and continue to work, but as five minutes past I felt someone watching me. Looking up from my spot I found Nichkhun looking at me, we looked into each other eyes and instantly he gave a smile sending shocks down my spine.

Without knowing how to respond I looked down to the counter and continue to work.

Five, ten minutes past and I took a peek seeing if he was still watching me. And there he was still smiling like an idiot. His smile was somehow contagious since I started to smile.

“Why am I smiling?” I asked myself while rolling dough, “Aish,” I mutter out as one of the chef tapped on my shoulder.

“Sunmi it’s two p.m. your shifts over.” He said as I nod my head.

“Ye kamsahamnida , for telling me.” I said and bowed while taking another peek to see if Mistletoe Man was still sitting there. But he was gone my heart felt like it dropped and walked into the employees locker room pouting a little.

Finally done changing I took a few steps out of the bakery shop and took in some fresh air when someone taps me on my shoulder from behind.

“Hello Kiss Stealer.” Mistletoe Man said with a half playful smirk.

-----------------------------

Enjoy~ :)

-Rassyjam