Chapter 06:

Last Christmas

Sorry guys X| short chapter this time.......but I hope you guys.........

ENJOY~

:)

-Rassyjam

----------------------------------------

 

(Nichkhun P.O.V.)

 

July 17, was the day when we had our very first fight. It was over something so stupid. I guess I was in the wrong because I…….was jealous.

“Who was that guy?” I asked as Sunmi plopped down on my couch grabbing a pillow hugging it.

“Why do you care so much?” She asked back looking up at me. My house was dimmed with an orange color with my kitchen light opened and my candle stick on my living room table.

“I can’t believe you lied to me.” Turning back around and walking to my kitchen to check on my pizza. I could hear her getting up from the couch and throwing the pillow down. Following right behind and standing near the kitchen door way.

With her arms crossed over her chest she spoke, “What do you mean by that huh Nichkhun?”

Without my eyes meeting hers I replied back, “Saying you had a date with Sunye and that you couldn’t come to my house today?” I turned to look at her, “I found you at an ice cream shop with your best friend Minzy on a double date.” I said feeling my anger rising.

“I was helping her! I didn’t want to tell you because I know you’ll get angry!” Sunmi yelled stomping away, as she the TV.

I sigh to myself, running my hand through my hair. I walked out the kitchen and beside Sunmi.

“What’s his name?” I asked, she turned to face me with an angry face.

“You want stop pestering me about this won’t you?” She asks getting up from the couch. I watched her walking to my closet where I hang coats.

“Where are you going?” I asked as ignore my question.

Walking towards the front door of my house she unlocked it and turned it. Before leaving she replied in a low shaky tone.

“His name is Lee Seungri who happens to be my guy best friend.” With that she shut the door behind her leaving me there. Sighing I ran to my kitchen to turn off the stove, blew out the candle that lit, and ran out my apartment building.

Reaching to the outside I looked around the area finding Sunmi nowhere in sight. Deciding to walk to the park near my apartment I walked towards the sing hoping to find her there.

And there she was sitting there crying to herself.

“Sunmi,” I shouted running towards her, she looked up shock and stood up getting ready to run when I caught her by the wrist just in time.

“Let go of me!” She spoke as she struggles to get free from my grasp. I pulled her closer to and hugged her.

“mainhae Sunmi, I didn’t mean to hurt you.” I whisper to her ears as I her hair softly. She silently cried in my arms.

“I’m sorry for not telling you.” She whispers back to me.

“I’m sorry for being jealous.” I said as I pull away a little from our hug. She smiled a smile I come to love so much.

“I love you Sunmi.” I said as we share a kiss under a summer night.