Cutie // Yuta&Mark

*•° Little Space °•*
Please log in to read the full chapter

Little/s: Yuta & Mark

Caregiver/s: Johnny

 

Everyone knew that Mark an Yuta loved each other. They wanted to be together every second of the day, even in little space. And they we're allowed to do that, of course.

"Yu-ta, Yu-ta, Yu-ta", Mark sing-songed. He played with his building blocks in his own little world, not listening anything around him. 

Johnny looked at his little boy playing happily. Mark had been forced to be like an adult at pretty young age, and Johnny was so happy that he was able to give the younger a little bit of his childhood back. And the younger took it all, he loved every moment of his carefree mindset where he can get with Johnny. 

And with Mark was of course Yuta, too. He was older than Mark, but it didn't mean his life was easier in any way. World was so cruel, and Johnny knew that leaving home at so young age to become something that had to be perfect was not easy. Yuta had come throught so much, the latest of his ideas was to control his eating. He used hunger as a some kind of torture, saying that it felt good. But every time he tried to stop eating, Johnny made him slip to his little space. 

Babies didn't think about eating or stress. Babies didn't care about what others said, they did things they liked and wanted. And Johnny loved to see his babies being so careless and happy.

"Yu-ta pway with Mawkie?", Mark asked looking at Johnny, who was sitting on a pillow near him. Yuta was lying on his lap, his pacifier and staring at the ceiling. 

"I think Yuta is a little tired", Johnny answered, looking at his Japanese baby, "Yuta baby, do you want to play with Markie?"

Yuta nodded. He was clearly tired, but if he wanted to play, Johnny couldn't say no. With a big yawn Yuta went next to Mark and sat down, taking two building blocks into his hands and starting to build a town. 

"I would say it's time for a nap", Johnny laughed after watching his babies playing for a moment. Both of them were like half asleep, lying on the floor and with their last drops of energy trying to continue playing. Yuta's eyes were only half open, but he didn't want to go to sleep.

"We playin', dada", Mark said, and Yuta nodded

Please log in to read the full chapter