Video games // Jisung

*•° Little Space °•*
Please log in to read the full chapter

Little/s: Jisung (+Jaemin in the last sentence)

Caregiver/s: Jeno

 

Not getting enough sleep was familiar for Jisung. Usually the reason was practicing and filming and promoting their music, but now it wasn't any of those. It was not the stress he had most of the time nor the sadness he felt after reading some mean comments about himself from Twitter, no. 

It was his Nintendo Switch. 

He had always loved playing games, and was always on his phone testing out some new games or just playing his old favorites. He took it so far that his hyungs started taking his phone away for nights so he could get enough sleep, but now he had a new way to play. 

Jeno still did take his phone to his room for nights, but nobody knew about his Nintendo Switch. Or well, yes, they knew he had it, but they didn't know he played with it all night. 

Jisung shared his room with Jaemin, who was also one of his caregivers in little space. They had a rule that Jisung goes to sleep at 9.30 pm, and Jaemin made sure it happened. He tucked Jisung to his bed and went to his own bed to read a book for a half an hour, and usually when he turned the lights off Jisung was already asleep. 

Or at leasr that's what he saw. 

When Jisung heard Jaemin had fallen asleep, he got up and walked to his drawer. He opened one of the lockers and as quietly as possible he got his console out and went back to his bed. 

He played for hours, every night. It was not like an addiction, he just loved playing games and lost the track of time. Jisung was so into his game that he didn't even realise when Jeno came to the door of their room. 

First, Jeno just stood there. He didn't want to wake Jaemin up, but no matter what he was going to do, the younger was still probably going to wake up. Then he thought about waking Jaemin up first, but then what? He should first think about what to do with Jisung before waking up anyone else. He also didn't want to scare Jisung nor wake other people in their dorm up. 

Somehow Jeno ended up on thinking about little space. Jisung hadn't slipped for a pretty long time, actually he didn't even seem to need it that much. Jeno had noticed Jisung had been a little tired lately, but he also was norm

Please log in to read the full chapter