Naptime // Jisung

*•° Little Space °•*
Please log in to read the full chapter

Little/s: Jisung

Caregiver/s: Jaemin & Johnny

 

"I don't like this", Jisung said as Jaemin put him into a stroller, "Hyung, please let me stay up!"

"No, baby, it's naptime. Maybe it'll help you to get fully into little space", Jaemin said, "And Hyuck is going to sleep too, so you're not alone."

"Well, Hyuck is in babyspace, he sleeps three naps a day", Jisung argued, "I'm not in little space, and I'm not even feeling stressed or anything, so why are you doing this to me?"

"You sound like I'm doing you something much worse than just putting you to sleep", Jaemin chuckled, "Lie down now, time to sleep."

Jisung laid down and sighed. He hated sleeping naps, especially in his normal headspace and in strollers. He loved visiting their hyungs, but that usually came with stroller naps since Jaemin said it was better than messing someone else's bed. 

He could hear Johnny and Jaemin's voices, but he didn't hear what they were talking about. His strollers were placed close to the dorm's door, a silent corner where nobody usually did anything else than left their shoes. It was actually nice as a place, but he didn't want to be there and sleep.

But at least he got to stay inside. Sometimes Jaemin took him out to sleep, and that was in Jisung's opinion even worse. He hated the feeling of the outside clothes and the straps holding him down and squeezing his body. And somehow Jaemin always managed to choose the worst roads full of rocks and everything, so Jisung had to deal with that too while also trying to sleep. He hated it, although he always fell asleep and slept well. 

He was starting to feel frustrated. He wasn't tired at all, he did not want to sleep. So he climbed out of the strollers and went to Johnny and Jaemin, willing to tell them he didn't want to sleep.

"Jisung, why are you up?", Jaemin asked before Jisung was able to say anything. Johnny also turned to look at the maknae, and there Jisung stood, silent and awkward in front of his hyungs. 

"I'm not tiwed at all", he finally said, not noticing the small lisp. He was starting to feel smaller, but he didn't himself realize it.

But his hyungs, his caregiver especially, were not that easy to lie to. Jaemin knew right from his pronouncing mistake what was going on, as well as Johnny. And when Jisung's next move was to put his index and middle finger into his mouth, everything was sure.

Or that's what they thought.

"Okay baby, let's get you back to the strollers", Jaemin said getting up, "I think you're still dry, are you?"

But Jisung didn't want to go back to the stroller, he didn't want to sleep when he

Please log in to read the full chapter