Tired // Mark

*•° Little Space °•*
Please log in to read the full chapter

Little/s: Mark

Caregiver/s: Johnny

 

Mark didn't remember going to sleep in his crib, but somehow, when he woke up he saw the familiar bars of his little space bed. He sat up and saw his baby blue pacifier next to his pillow. He didn't feel little, just tired, so he just left the paci and climbed out of the bed, and walked to the kitchen where he heard the other members were.

He sat on a bench next to Jaehyun, and clung himself to the older's side. He felt really tired, he couldn't even bring himself to talk to the others. He placed his head on Jaehyun's shoulder and closed his eyes, regreting ever getting up from his bed. But he knew they had schedules to do, so he couldn't sleep any longer no matter how much he wanted or needed to. 

"Markie? Good morning", he heard Taeyong chuckle, "We thought you could sleep a little longer in your crib, you were so tired yesterday."

"He seems to be still pretty tired", Mark heard Johnny point out, "Should we just put him back to sleep?"

"No, we have practice and other things to do", Mark said rubbing his eyes. He needed just a little bit of coffee and he would be awake, they didn't have time to sleep any longer. 

He got his coffee, but he still felt like he was half asleep when they left the dorm. When they were sitting in the car he suddenly realized he was crawing for a bottle, but he just pushed – or at least tried to push – it away. They didn't have time for his stupid games right now.

Dance practice was a pretty fine. They had practised the dances a lot, and their hard work was now paying off. Mark actually had fun while dancing and playing around with Haechan.

But after two hours Mark was getting too tired to have fun or play. His body ached and his head felt fuzzy, but he tried his best to keep up with the others. The others seemed to be pretty tired too, so Mark shouldn't have any reasons to complain. If the others could do it, he could do it too.

**

"Mark, wake up", Mark felt someone nudge his shoulder. When he opened his eyes he saw Johnny in front of him, looking at him.

"I think it's bed time for you", the older smiled as Mark got out of the car. As they got inside of the building and finally into their dorm's peace, Mark let himself slip.

"Hyung", he whined, tears building up in his eyes. He made grappy hands to Johnny, wanting his hyung to pick him up and make everything better. 

"Wait a second, Markie", Johnny said, but Mark wasn't having any of that. He threw himself onto the floor and cried out as

Please log in to read the full chapter