No sleep! // Renjun

*•° Little Space °•*
Please log in to read the full chapter

Little/s: Renjun

Caregiver/s: Jeno & Jaemin

 

"Injunnie no sleep", was the first thing Renjun said when Jeno lifted him out of bathtub. Jeno just smiled, he was pretty used to this. 

Renjun never wanted to go to sleep. For the baby world has too many things to explore, and he didn't want to waste time on sleeping. But every night ended up with sleeping Renjun, so his caregivers were still in charge.

"Renjunie has to sleep", Jeno smiled as he dried his baby with a yellow towel that had a hood on it. Jeno put the hood on Renjun's head and dried his hair a little bit, with the hood Renjun looked like a bright yellow baby duck. 

"No, Injunnie gonna stay up and play", Renjun said before sticking his index and middle finger into his mouth. them his eyes wandered around the room, until they found a big tube of lotion Jeno had placed on the floor. The caregiver was now getting Renjun's toothbrush ready, and because he seemed to be busy, Renjun wanted to help.

So he took the lotion and opened it, squeezing a good amount of product on his palm. Then he put the tube away and carefully started to rub the lotion everywhere on himself. He started from his tummy, going up to his arms and face and also his hair. He didn't forget his legs or toes, they were extremely important part of his adventures in that huge world he lived in.

"Oh? Are you being a big boy?", Jeno asked as he sat next to his baby on the floor. 

"Injunnie helping dada", Renjun said, "Injunnie doing good job!"

"Yeah, our baby Renjunie is doing pretty good job", Jeno smiled and reached out to help Renjun get the lotion on his back, too. 

"Injunnie well lotioned", the little smiled proudly, "Injunnie skin stay healthy!"

"Yes, Renjunie's skin will stay healthy now", Jeno smiled, "Open your mouth, please, let's help your teeth stay healthy too."

Renjun let Jeno brush his teeth and when it was done, he was already going. Jeno just laughed seeing his little boy sneaking out of the bathroom with his yellow towel. 

Clothes weren't too important thing in Renjun's mind. He didn't want to waste time on getting dressed, so for him the towel was perfectly enough. 

"Renjun, baby, wait for dada please", Jeno called from bathroom, "You need clothes and pull-up!"

"No no, Injunnie no need!", Renjun said happily as he grawled towards the kitchen where Jaemin was making his evening snack. 

"Baby, why are you here in my kitchen?", Jaemin asked as he saw Renjun on the floor. The baby just giggled and hide his face behind his hands. 

"Injunnie wan food!"

"Renjunie needs to get dressed first", Jeno said as he entered the kitchen with a pull-up and footie pyjama. He sat next to his baby and quickly turned

Please log in to read the full chapter