Scared // Renjun

*•° Little Space °•*
Please log in to read the full chapter

Little/s: Renjun

Caregiver/s: Jaemin & Jeno

 

The whole house was quiet. Renjun was asleep in his own bed in the bedroom, and Jeno was in the kitchen having a talk with Jaemin. It was 9:30 pm, and they had managed to put Renjun to sleep in his crip on time. It had been pretty difficult, mostly because of the fact Renjun was not in little space.

The oldest of the Dreamies was stressed, everyone could see it. He missed his parents in China, but couldn't go in there because of their always running promotions. Jeno and Jaemin had tried to get him to slip, but it doesn't seem to happen.

They had babied him, they had tried to feed him and get him to play with his toys. They had tried to give him bottles and pacifiers, even put a diaper on him, but every time Renjun had refused everything with yelling and slamming doors. 

"We have to do something", Jaemin sighed. Jeno nodded.

"Chenle, Jisung and Haechan are going to eat out tomorrow, maybe we could make him slip then?", Jeno added, "Don't worry Jaemin-ah, everything will be okay. Our baby will be okay."

Jaemin smiled,  "I really hope so."

 

 

Next day was not good for anyone. Renjun was pushing everyone's limits for the whole day, he broke every single one of his little space rules and acted like a little demon. But the last thing was when he made Jisung cry. 

It started with a small argument between them. Jisung said something  about Renjun's dancing, and the older said something back. The argument continued throught the practise, and by the end they both started to get angry. Jisung pointed out one of Renjun's dance moves, and Renjun got pissed of and pushed Jisung. The maknae fell on the floor, hit his head and started crying, alarming everyone and especially Jeno and Jaemin. 

Chenle rushed over to Jisung before anyone could do anything. He took the youngest in his arms and hugged him, glaring at Renjun with an angry impression.

"I-I'm so sorry Jisung, I didn't mean to hurt you", Renjun said quietly, looking down. 

"Renjun, you can not push anyone like this", Jeno said with his deep voice. Renjun shivered, he hadn't mean to hurt anyone, Jisung had just annoyed him a little too much. He was just too tired to deal with it. 

"Listen now", Jeno continued, "We'll now go home, the others will go to eat something and be away for couple hours. We're gonna talk about this at home."

And with that, Renjun was dragged home with those two young men. Renjun tried to take it like a joke; he wanted to think the whole situation was something that wasn't real or possible. He was older than the other boys, so they couldn't tell him what to do or how to be, right?

"Okay, Renjun", Jaemin took the oldest's hand and lead him to their dorm's living room, "We have to sit here until Jeno comes back, okay? We can talk about the situation at the practise, is that okay?"

Renjun looked away without answering. 

"We'll talk about it still", Jaemin said after a few silent moments, "Why did you push Jisung like you did? Didn't you remember that it's against our rules?"

"Nana, don't talk about 'our rules'", Renjun snapped, "I'm not in little space right now, so stop treating me like a ing baby."

Hearing the last words Jaemin got up and with a little struggle, lifted Renjun with him. He carried the older to a corner of the room and set him down, forcing him to sit and face him. He sat down too and took Renjun's hands, settling them on the olders knees. 

"Why are we here?", Jaemin asked sternly. 

Renjun rolled his eyes, "Because you have some problems?"

"Wrong, try again."

"Not gonna happen."

"Try again, I have time to wait", Jaemin said. He hoped Jeno to come back quickly, so they can put their plan to work and get Renjun to feel better. Jaemin knew that Renjun's reaction to everything, like stress and ti

Please log in to read the full chapter