Trio // Renjun&Chenle&Jisung

*•° Little Space °•*
Please log in to read the full chapter

Caregiver/s: Jeno & Jaemin

Little/s: Renjun & Chenle & Jisung

 

 

 

"Dada! Jisungid made a mess!", Chenle giggled pointing at their baby maknae, who played quietly while his pacifier. 

"Jisungie messy", Renjun added, "A messy baby!"

The littles were playing on the floor with their Dublos, while their caregivers Jeno and Jaemin were sitting on the couch and watching them. It was almost lunchtime, and the last thing they wanted to do at that moment was to bath a messy Jisung. 

"Jisungie baby", Jeno said getting the littles attention, "Did you mess your diaper?"

Jisung looked at his caregiver and tilted his head. He opened his mouth and babbled something in his own baby language, looking confused when his paci fell out of his mouth. He forget his caregiver in a second as he stared at his paci on the floor, until Chenle took it and pushed it back to Jisung's mouth. 

"Say thank you", Chenle said, and Jisung babbled something that sounded a little bit like what Chenle had told him to say. The older smiled proudly.

 

Next thirty minutes went while Jeno bathed Jisung and Jaemin cooked lunch for everyone. Chenle and Renjun still played, until Jaemin called them to eat.

"Lele, you are wet too", Jaemin said as he checked the baby's diaper, "Go to Jeno, he is still in the bathroom."

Chenle ran to the bathroom, and Jaemin was left with baby Renjun. He checked their oldest baby's diaper too, but it was still dry, nothing new with Renjun. He placed the baby on his highchair and gave him couple of toy cars to entertain himself. 

"Junnie baby, don't you have to use your diaper? You drank alot yesterday evening and today morning", Jaemin tried to ask casually as he gave Renjun his plate full of delicious food. The baby just took his spoon and started eating his food, ignoring Jaemin. But Jaemin wasn't going to give up just yet.

He saw how Renjun squeezed his legs together, and didn't want his baby feel bad or get sick. 

"Baby, you know we've talked about this for many times", Jaemin said gently, "Don't be embarrassed, okay? I'm not going to force you unless you make yourself sick."

Renjun nodded quietly and continued eating his food. Jaemin didn't get too much time to think about his situation as Jeno came with their two youngest babies. They strapped them to their highchairs and gave them their food.

"Jisung please, put the food into your mouth", Jeno said after watching their youngest for a moment, "Don't throw it all onto the floor!"

"Ba", Jisung answered, pointing at Jeno's food with his dirty fingers.

"What? You have same food on your plate", Jeno said, "Eat it."

"Ee", Jisung said as he scooped some food from his plate into his palm and stuffed it into his mouth. 

"Good job Jeno, you taught him wh

Please log in to read the full chapter