So small // Jaemin

*•° Little Space °•*
Please log in to read the full chapter

Little/s: Jaemin

Caregiver/s: Johnny & Doyoung

 

"There you go", Johnny murmured as he lifted Jaemin up to his lap. He placed the baby on his hip and patted his back, trying to calm the younger down.

Jaemin had trouble with sleeping away from home, and that's why Johnny was there holding him for the fifth time that night. The Dreamies had been so tired that they had asked their hyungs to take care of Jaemin for one night, and of course they had said yes. Nobody wanted their teenagers stress too much.

Jaemin was the only one who hadn't been happy about the idea. He had cried that he didn't want to be a baby in front of their hyungs, and after slipping the issue had been that he didn't want to leave his caregivers. Johnny had had to carry him out from Dreamies' dorm, but after calming down a little he had been fine. 

But sleeping was a whole other thing. Johnny had tried to tell the baby everything was fine and he was safe, but Jaemin didn't seem to understand. He didn't want to be left alone into his bed, actually he didn't want to stay in his bed at all. Baby Jaemin wanted to sleep in someone's lap, and he also wanted that someone to walk while he was sleeping. Johnny was beginning to understand why the Dreamies were tired. 

"Nana baby, it's night night time now", Johnny said with a soft voice, "We should sleep now so we can play tomorrow, yeah?"

"Nana sweep hewe", Jaemin answered, his head on Johnny's shoulder. The older sighed, his back was already hurting from carrying the boy so much. Jaemin may felt like he was a little baby, but in reality he was still an adult, weighing around 60 kilograms. 

"Johnny? Why are you two still awake?"

Johnny turned around to see Doyoung standing in the doorway. The bunny looking boy looked tired too, but it wasn't that worrying since it was 2am. 

"Jaemin doesn't want to sleep in his bed", Johnny sighed. 

"Well, that's not new", Doyoung chuckled, "I haven't seen any little who wants to go to sleep in their own bed away from home."

"His bed is already next to mine, but he still doesn't want to stay there", Johnny said, "He wants to be in my lap and he also wants me to walk all the time while holding him.."

"Is he sleeping now?"

"Almost, but he will wake up in the second I put him to his bed", Johnny sig

Please log in to read the full chapter