Unfair // Yuta

*•° Little Space °•*
Please log in to read the full chapter

Little/s: Yuta

Caregiver/s: NCT127

 

Yuta was having a rough day. 

It started from the morning, when Johnny woke him up yet he was still tired. Then he didn't get to watch Pokemon from the tv, and then they had to leave for a dance practise. After it Yuta was more tired than he was before, but he still didn't get to sleep, because they had to film some for NCTzens! Yes, he still loved their fans, but he was so tired that he just wanted to sleep. 

"Yuta, you have to change your clothes now", Taeyong said to the younger who was sitting on the floor and refusing to move. 

"Don't throw a tantrum now", Johnny also warned, "This is your job, and you have to do it."

With his hyungs' help Yuta changed his clothes. After hair and a little bit of makeup, he was ready to film with the other members. He tried to smile, but it feels like it was the fakest smile anybody could ever make so he dropped it. 

The whole filming time he was like a sign of a storm, and when they were finally allowed to go home, he was on the edge of crying. He clinced himself to Johnny, needing comfort. He wanted his pacifier, he wanted his onesie, he wanted to snuggle up into his soft, warm blanket and watch Pokemon. 

"Look at you, our little cutie", Johnny cooed, rubbing Yuta's back softly. Yuta felt tears in his eyes, he wanted to cry, but he knew he can't. 

Jaehyun and Johnny held his hands when they went to the car and started to drive home. Yuta felt like he was slowly slipping, and started to get fussy. He squirmed and kicked his legs until he felt a firm hand on his tigh, telling him to calm down. 

"Yuta, behave", he heard Taeyong whisper, "We are not far away from home, you can sleep soon."

"No sleep", Yuta answered, "Pokemon."

"Pokemon comes only in the morning", Johnny said, "You can watch it tomorrow."

"No", Yuta started to tear up, "Pokemon, wanna watch Pokemon!"

"I know honey", Johnny sighed and hugged Yuta, "You are so tired, I know, don't cry baby.."

"No..", Yuta mumbled quietly, "No.. no..."

"No for what, baby?", Johnny asked ruffling Yuta's hair. He felt bad seeing their baby boy so tired and sad, and he would do anything to make Yuyu feel better. 

"No home, no sleep, no food", Yuta sobbed, "Gonna watch Pokemon."

Johnny didn't answer, he just presses Yuta's head against his chest and tried to calm yhe younger down. He knew Yuta was not gonna just f

Please log in to read the full chapter