Exposure

Truth or dare
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul sneaked into the teachers' room and Wheein was outside, ready to warn her unnie if someone was on the way.

The rebel student needed to use a school computer in order to put her plan in practice.

The blonde had already hacked all the teachers' email accounts and she used 3 of them to contact a drug dealer and buy some drugs.

Despite it all, Moonbyul was not totally lying because the winter fairies knew that at least half of their teachers were addicted to some sort of drug or alcohol and had consumed them inside the school for years.

The girl's next step was to switch device and send an anonymous message to the police, informing them that there were school employees taking illicit drugs and having innapropriate behavior inside the place.

Moonbyul's final touch was attaching some pictures of those teachers using and pot. 

Those pictures were taken by a member of the cleaning staff and they had cost the teen a lot of money but she didn't care.

Seconds later, Wheein and her unnie were walking around school as if they hadn't broken so many rules of that boarding shool.

When they crossed the patio, the shorter girl noticed that the blonde and Yongsun made eye contact.

Wheein giggled and punched Moonbyul's shoulder without much strenght, but the taller one still whined because she didn't expect that.

_____ What, Wheein-aaaah? Whyyyy?

_____ Come on, unnie. This didn't hurt. You are way stronger._____ The cute girl complained.

Massaging her shoulder, the handsome girl pouted:

_____ I'm not healed yet, Wheepup. I can't work out due to the pain. So I am getting weak. 

_____ Ah....Sorry about that. But you are not getting away with excuses. What is going on between you and the new student?_____ The short girl smirked.

Stuttering a bit, the girl crush said:

_____ Hey, stop being so nosy. Let's go to the next class.

Wheein laughed and crossed their arms while walking together.

_____ Unnie, you are so obvious when it comes to feelings. 

Moonbyul ignored the girl's comment and they passed by the other winter fairy.

The brunette gave a questioning look to the blonde, who nodded affirmatively and Irene understood the mission had been accomplished.

All they could do now was wait and pray that the police didn't consider the email a false report. At least in a first moment. 

The truth was that both girls had other weapons and sources to keep their plan going. And they were very focused.

_____ x _____

When the last class of the day was about to end, some students received a text message summoning them to a secret meeting.

There were no details of the event. So they felt puzzled but couldn't talk about it to anyone.

The whole school had lunch and the nuns prepared extra activities in the afternoon.

A couple of hours before dinner, the students were dismissed and went to their dorms to shower and rest for a little while.

The small group chosen by t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter