→ SeoYeonie ♥

→ la la land ♥ [hiatus]

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

J.Y. Park - Falling

characters: Jung Seo Yeon, Se Hun

minor characters: EXO members

by mysteriousshadow

 

“Honey! Wake up!”

I groaned as I sat up dizzily from the soft and warm blankets I was enveloped in. My mom’s clear voice still echoed through the house as I stood. My brown hair cascaded wildly around my shoulders as I stood. A few minutes later, I was down the stairs and saying good bye to my mom. As soon as the door closed, someone called out, ”SeoYeon-ah!”

Hyosung smiled brightly and hugged me. “Aish, so tall,” she muttered.

I smiled at ,” Well, no wonder. I drink milk, unlike you.”

Hyosung just sent me a playful glare which I sent right back. “I’m better at that than you.”

She just stuck her tongue and continued jabbering away as we walked to school. “SeoYeon! Hyosung!”

Sulli and Min were soon there, faces beaming. “Oh god SeoYeon, fix your hair!” Sulli groaned.

I jerked away just as they came towards me. “My bangs are fine, thank you very much.”

”Ya! Come here!”

Their playful yet slightly serious tone had me scooting backwards right into someone. “Watch it there.”

I turned to see LuHan, a familiar guy. “Oh, hey LuHan. Where’s-““Honestly? You see me and the only thing you care about is SeHun?” he pouted.

”Oh, I-“ “Yeah, he’s more important than me, I get it. Just tell it to my face,” he said, sticking his bottom lip out.

“But-“ “It’s okay SeoYeon. LuHan’s not important.”

My eyes lit up when SeHun and Kai walked toward us. “SeHun!”

Kai frowned. “Do I not matter?”

LuHan patted his shoulder. “Don’t cry baby boy. They’re just mean. You can have me!”

Kai’s expression sent me and the girls into a giggling fit. “….ew. No thanks.”

Kai sent us a smile and walked away, LuHan chasing after him. “What’s that supposed to mean?! Do you not love me?!”

SeHun stifled a laugh. He turned back to smile at me. “Well, I best be going. Gotta meet up with the members.”

My heart fell. I wanted him to stay. “Oh, okay.”

He smiled. “See you girls later.”

SeHun walked away broodingly, his hands in his pockets as girl furiously giggled and blushed when he walked by. Sulli threw an arm around my neck. “Geez SeoYeon, you need to get your man before he’s stolen.”

I groaned. “And risk having people come after us? No thanks.”

As I walked to my first class, I could hear the girls mumbling about a plan or something, but I brushed it off.

***


“Um, SeoYeon-ssi?”

I looked around to see a familiar boy. It was…what was his name…ah! “Yes Kyuhyun-ssi?”

He blushed furiously, then held out a heart-shaped lollipop with a rose. “I know we’ve only met a few times and that you might not know me that well, but I’ve liked you for a while know. Will you be my girlfriend?”

“Um…”

“Sorry Kyuhyun-ssi!”

“Huh?”

His face got more red as Min, Sulli, and Hyosung came and swept me out of the cafeteria. “She’s taken!” Hyosung yelled.

As soon as we reached the music room, I jumped out of their grasp. “Ya! That was mean!”

Min shook her head. “Nu uh. We ain’t letting you go out with him. Sure, he’s cute and tall and smart, but someone already likes you.”

I looked at them. “Who?”

“My god SeoYeon! You may be smart, but you’re slow!” Sulli groaned, face-palming.

“Oh shut up!”

~~

SeHun ‘s face was red. Extremely red. Like, “is that blood?” red. Yeah, that red. Kai looked at him cautiously. “Um…SeHun?”

SeHun just stomped off. “Woah. What’s wrong with SeHun?” D.O asked, him and SuHo walking in. 

Kai frowned. “He saw a guy confessing to SeoYeon. I’ve been telling that idiot to confess and he didn’t listen. I swear, one day, I’m going to run him over with-“ “Please no violent thoughts Kai,” ChanYeol said, walking in with BaekHyun and LuHan.

“But honestly hyung! SeHun’s seriously going to regret not confessing one day!”

“Yeah, SeoYeonnie’s going to regret too.”

They turned to see Hyosung, Min, and Sulli walk in. “Hey guys. Lover’s tiff, huh?”

Kai and LuHan rolled their eyes simultaneously. “Those idiots have issues,” LuHan said.

Hyosung’s eyes gleamed. “I know, but we’ve got a plan. Ready?”

~~

I walked towards the music room. “Ya! Get your to the music room!”~ was Min’s urgent text. I had no idea what was so important. As I walked into the music room, I noticed SeHun was there. “Hey SeHun. What are you doing here?”

He turned around, clear panic on his face. ”SeoYeon. Run.”

Suddenly, the door slammed shut. “W-what the heck?”

“Ha! We got you!”

Hyosung’s voice rang out somewhere and I noticed the computer on the desk. “Hyosung? Min? Sulli? EXO? What are you guys doing?”

“We’ve planned to lock you in here. We know you both have something to tell each other, so go ahead.”

My face turned red at what she was suggesting. “Ya! How are we supposed to talk if you watch us?”

I slammed the computer shut and faced SeHun who had a red face to match. “So…”

“So…”

I groaned internally. Way to go SeoYeon! Find a way to make it awkward. “I-“ “You-“

We broke off as soon as we realized we’d talked at the same time. “You go first,” he offered.

”No you.”

“You should, ladies first.”

”ist much?”

He smiled, then said,” Fine. One the count of three. One,”

”Two,”

”Three.”

There was silence. I looked at him, but he was looking down. Might as well get this over. “I like you.”

I looked at him in surprise. He had talked when I had talked. He looked at me, his face red again. “You what?”

SeHun’s cheeks flushed deeply. “I…I like you.”

My heart beat eratically, my cheeks flushing for what seemed the thousandth time today. “I like you too SeHun.”
SeHun’s eyes gleamed. “Really?”

Before I could comprehend, he was across the room and swept me into a bone-crushing hug. “I thought you wouldn’t,” he muttered.

“Can’t-breath.”

SeHun stopped, his hand ruffling the back of his hair, embarrassed. I smiled at him, happy. More than happy. More like mind-burstingly happy. His shy gaze met mine. “Can…can I kiss you?”

I blushed. “I-if you want.”

In two seconds, I was in his arms again, this time close against his chest. As he leaned down to kiss me, I couldn’t calm down the erratic beat of my heart. “Aww!”

We jumped apart. Hyosung’s voice came through a speaker. “We might not be able to see you, but we can hear you.”

~~

SeHun’s excited gaze met mine as I walked into the room. 30 minutes later, I walked out and SeHun was still there. He looked at me as I walked to his outstretched arms. “What’s they say?”

“..They said they’d contact me soon.”

A week later, I burst into the practice room only to find all of EXO excluding SeHun. “Where’s SeHun?”

D.O frowned. “No hello to us?”

LuHan faked tears. “No, don’t worry honey. She ignored Kai and me too.”

D.O gave him a look. “Stop being so gay hyung.”

“Ya!”

“Hey, where is he?”

 

 


They all looked at me, and Kris answered. “He went to the dorms to get something. Why?”

I held my acceptance letter to SM in the air. “I got in.”

 


 

Sorry for the delay. mysteriousshadow just informed me that she's going to be on a hiatus but she tried finishing your request as early as possible. Hoped you enjoyed your oneshot!