Chapter 6: I will soon become a celebrity

The Little Prince

He drove to Busan overnight and wanted to see his childhood friends before everything goes in chaos, so when Jaeduck pulled up the rolling door of the store in the next morning, he saw Jaejin stood in front of him, looked tired.

"Why don't you inform me first?" Jaeduck asked, but he was actually very happy.

"I had made my mind to come here just a few hours ago, and I couldn’t stay too long." Jaijin walked in and looked around the imported car store and said: “How much is that one?” He tried to negotiate with Jaeduck: "I will soon become a celebrity, can you give me a discount? "

Jaeduck thought he was bragging, "Isn't your brother-in-law the big boss? Get the first-row-tickets of BigBang concert for me, uh..., I want the ticket of Sisitar’s concert too.”

"Sistar has been disbanded, and they are even not belong to YG," said Jaijin.

And it will be too long to wait until BigBang to leave the army. They have decided to replace it with the ticket of Black Pink concert , but Jaijin is not sure when he could buy the car. (How long will he have to wait for a Black Pink concert in Busan?)

 

Then he went to the university to meet his instructor. The professor accompanied him to the gallery, and told the owner that all Jaijin’s paintings that consigned for sale on commission there are not going to be sold, and Jaijin would take them away after a while.

The owner asked: "It's a pity, you have just gained a little fame in the industry. I estimate that your paintings can be double priced in the next three years. Why you stop selling your works? Are you going to give up painting? "

"I didn't say I want to give up. I just don't need to sell my work for a living anymore. I think I will not short of money." Jaijin said.

"Is that your rich relative? The one who often appears on TV?" The boss asked.

"It's the rich relatives indeed, and you could often see them on TV, but it’s not the one you thought." Jaijin explained, but he did not expect the owner to understand what he is talking about.