Chapter 16: You may leave now

The Little Prince

After Sunghoon saw the explosive speech of Jiwon, he met the people waiting in the room. He is the chairman of the second largest party in the congress. Compared with the ruling party, who has been trying to downplay the issue of the royal court, the second largest party has always occupied the vanguard of the royal wing, and has firmly defended the sustain of the royal family. However, this election is more special. This party announced that it would modify the royal inheritance rules in the future as non-eldest son succession. Seeing the appearance of the chairman, it was not difficult for Sunghoon to guess what he’s going to do.
 
He walked in quickly without even looked at the chairman, sat down and crossed his legs: "If you have any words, please get to the point."
 
The party leader is a distant relative of Sunghoon's father, he made efforts to enter the princess's house to meet the marquis, or the second princess invited him? In short, he immediately began to persuade the marquis to form an alliance in the final period of the election: "Since both Prince Jaijin and Marquis Eun had spoken publicly in an attempt to affect the election results regardless of the royal commandments, Your Excellency should no longer be cautious, please stand up and fight for all citizens. We have the obligation to maintain the core values of this country. If you cooperate with our party, we will fully support you in the future.”
 
Seeing Sunghoon didn’t response, he spoke in a more agitated tone: "Your Excellency, would you like to see the country fall into the hands of two dirty frits? Please could you consider it!"

Sunghoon originally lowered his head and played with the ring on his finger. When he heard the phrase "dirty frit", he raised his head displeasedly and flipped the bird to the chairman: "Has your mother ever taught you to speak politely? I'm the kind of dirty frit you just mentioned."
 
He did not wait for the party leader to return to himself from the fact that the marquis has just came out of the closet, Sunghoon stood up and shook the coat on his shoulders, and spoke in his most "royal style" arrogant tone, "You may leave now." and then went out.