Chapter 18: The End

The Little Prince

They played rock-paper-scissors to pick the one, Sunghoon beat the other two in the first round, he cheered and ran out: "Yeah! I am the one blessed by God!"

Jaijin wanted best two out of three games, but Jiwon stopped him: "Forget it, allow me, I think I'm the smartest among us."

Jaijin echoed him obediently: "Yeah, of course you are, you have lived one or two more years than us!"

Jiwon told Jaijin that he made a call with a secret line to the Prime Minister last night. Next year, there will be a referendum about the modification of the royal law. The Prime Minister humbly urged Jiwon if he agrees that the people are the owners of the country, please could him try to find a way to let all royal family members keep silent.

"I told him with confidence that you only listen to me, please don't let me lose face." Jiwon begged Jaijin.

So Jiwon became the regent again. The first job was to hold a tremendous ascension ceremony. Jaijin suggested: "You are the commander of the the army, navy and air force, why don't you borrow few people from them?"

So they called BigBang, and also the biggest contributor WINNER (the name is so good!), Jaijin’s favorite girl group Black Pink, and even Sistar got reunited for this grand event.

Jaijin invited his "Busan car-dealer friend" to sit in the first row with lots of envoys from various countries. Jaeduck was moved to tears:”Thank you bro, I truly appreciate it.”

The regent prince moved into the palace, because Jiwon was too afraid of ghosts, he stayed in Jaijin’s chamber every night. Jaijin liked to ask him whether he should wear the tie in his left hand or the other one in his right hand every morning. “His Majesty said that I must be well-dressed in order to meet him."

"Aren’t you great to get a new job?" Jiwon was so jealous that the king had a way to let Jaijin to put on his clothes.

“I have to pay a car loan, and His Majesty is a great model. He never moves."

Jiwon knew that it was not necessary for Jaijin to be trapped in the palace with him, so he secretly thanked his uncle for making Jaijin feel that living in the palace was barely acceptable. He also secretly prayed that Jaijin could get the portrait of the king done before they are kicked out of the palace by the people.

He believes that even they leave the palace, the prince and the prince will still live happily ever after.

The end 


 

 

 

This is the end of the story, thank you for reading. The next chapter is an extra edition, it happens three years after the end of chapter 18.